Nonlinear dynamics in Nasdaq dealer quotes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roger D. Huang, 2002. "The Quality of ECN and Nasdaq Market Maker Quotes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(3), pages 1285-1319, 06.
- Koop, Gary & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Potter, Simon M., 1996. "Impulse response analysis in nonlinear multivariate models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 119-147, September.
- Wang, Jian-Xin, 2001. "Quote revision and information flow among foreign exchange dealers," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 115-136, June.
- Kee H. Chung & Xin Zhao, 2003. "Intraday Variation in the Bid-Ask Spread: Evidence after the Market Reform," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 191-206.
- Peiers, Bettina, 1997. " Informed Traders, Intervention, and Price Leadership: A Deeper View of the Microstructure of the Foreign Exchange Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(4), pages 1589-1614, September.
- Engle, Robert F & Patton, Andrew J, 2000.
"Impacts of Trades in an Error-Correction Model of Quote Prices,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt6dm6093f, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Engle, Robert F. & Patton, Andrew J., 2004. "Impacts of trades in an error-correction model of quote prices," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Chan, K C & Christie, William G & Schultz, Paul H, 1995. "Market Structure and the Intraday Pattern of Bid-Ask Spreads for NASDAQ Securities," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68(1), pages 35-60, January.
- Schultz, Paul, 2003. "Who makes markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 49-72, January.
- Hasbrouck, Joel, 1995. " One Security, Many Markets: Determining the Contributions to Price Discovery," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1175-99, September.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-35, November.
- Joel Hasbrouck, 1999. "The Dynamics of Discrete Bid and Ask Quotes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(6), pages 2109-2142, December.
- Cheol S. Eun & Sanjiv Sabherwal, 2003. "Cross-Border Listings and Price Discovery: Evidence from U.S.-Listed Canadian Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(2), pages 549-576, 04.
- deB. Harris, Frederick H. & McInish, Thomas H. & Chakravarty, Ranjan R., 1995. "Bids and asks in disequilibrium market microstructure: The case of IBM," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 323-345, May.
- Hasbrouck, Joel, 1991. " Measuring the Information Content of Stock Trades," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 179-207, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2006:i:4:p:2246-2266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.