Report NEP-CFN-2006-01-24This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruce Mizrach, 2006. "Does SIZE Matter? Liquidity Provision by the Nasdaq Anonymous Trading Facility," Departmental Working Papers 200602, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Hostland, Doug & Karam, Philippe, 2006. "Assessing debt sustainability in emerging market economies using stochastic simulation methods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3821, The World Bank.
- Dimitris Kenourgios & Aristeidis Samitas & Spyros Papathanasiou, 2005. "The Day of the Week Effect Patterns on Stock Market Return and Volatility: Evidence for the Athens Stock Exchange," Finance 0512028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reto Foellmi & Manuel Oechslin, 2006. "Equity and Efficiency under Imperfect Credit Markets," IEW - Working Papers 265, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Martin Hellwig, 2005. "Market Discipline, Information Processing, and Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_19, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- J.A. Otten & P.P.M.A.R. Heugens & E.J.J Schenk, 2006. "Corporate Governance Reforms and Firm Ownership Around the World," Working Papers 06-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Kevin F. Hallock & Craig Olson, 2006. "The Value of Stock Options to Non-Executive Employees," NBER Working Papers 11950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francois-Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2006. "La Value-at-Risk: Modèles de la VaR, simulations en Visual Basic (Excel) et autres mesures récentes du risque de marché," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp022006, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-44 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruce Mizrach & Susan Zhang Weerts, 2006. "Does The Stock Market Punish Corporate Malfeasance? A Case Study of Citigroup," Departmental Working Papers 200601, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Witt & Neil Rickman, 2005. "Favouritism and financial incentives: A natural experiment," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0105, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Marie Obidzinski & Bruno Deffains, 2006. "Real Options Theory for Law Maker," Working Papers of BETA 2006-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Maloney, William F. & Rojas, Gabriel V. Montes, 2006. "Releasing constraints to growth or pushing on a string ? the impact of credit, training, business associations, and taxes on the performance of Mexican micro-firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3807, The World Bank.
- Diether Beuermann & Antonios Antoniou & Alejandro Bernales, 2005. "The Dynamics of the Short-Term Interest Rate in the UK," Finance 0512029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonzalo Cortazar & Alejandro Bernales & Diether Beuermann, 2005. "Methodology and Implementation of Value-at-Risk Measures in Emerging Fixed-Income Markets with Infrequent Trading," Finance 0512030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Eagle, 2005. "The Indexing Paradox -- Be Thankful for Irrational Investors," Finance 0512034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Gallegati, 2005. "Stock market returns and economic activity: evidence from wavelet analysis," Macroeconomics 0512016, University Library of Munich, Germany.