Expandable limit order markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dow, James, 1998. "Arbitrage, Hedging, and Financial Innovation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 739-755.
- Peter C. Reiss & Ingrid M. Werner, 1996. "Transaction Costs in Dealer Markets: Evidence from the London Stock Exchange," NBER Chapters, in: The Industrial Organization and Regulation of the Securities Industry, pages 125-176 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leslie Boni & J. Chris Leach, 2002. "Supply contraction and trading protocol: an examination of recent changes in the U.S. Treasury market," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 740-766.
- Michael J. Fleming, 1997. "The round-the-clock market for U.S. Treasury securities," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 9-32.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2003.
"Measuring treasury market liquidity,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 83-108.
- Petersen, Mitchell A. & Fialkowski, David, 1994. "Posted versus effective spreads *1: Good prices or bad quotes?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 269-292, June.
- Benjamin Cohen & Hyun Song Shin, 2002.
"Positive feedback trading under stress: evidence from the US Treasury securities market,"
BIS Papers chapters,
in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Market functioning and central bank policy, volume 12, pages 148-180
Bank for International Settlements.
- Benjamin H. Cohen & Hyun Song Shin, 2003. "Positive feedback trading under stress: Evidence from the US Treasury securities market," BIS Working Papers 122, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fishman, Michael J & Longstaff, Francis A, 1992. " Dual Trading in Futures Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 643-671, June.
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Elton, Edwin J. & Green, T. Clifton, 2001. "Economic News and Bond Prices: Evidence from the U.S. Treasury Market," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(04), pages 523-543, December.
- Michael J. Fleming & Kenneth D. Garbade, 2002. "When the back office moved to the front burner: settlement fails in the treasury market after 9/11," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Nov, pages 35-57.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2002.
"Are larger Treasury issues more liquid? Evidence from bill reopenings,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 707-739.
- Fleming, Michael J, 2002. "Are Larger Treasury Issues More Liquid? Evidence from Bill Reopenings," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 707-735, August.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2002. "Are larger Treasury issues more liquid? Evidence from bill reopenings," Staff Reports 145, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Parlour, Christine A, 1998. "Price Dynamics in Limit Order Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 789-816.
- Koski, Jennifer Lynch & Michaely, Roni, 2000. "Prices, Liquidity, and the Information Content of Trades," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(3), pages 659-696.
- Michael J. Fleming & Eli M. Remolona, 1997.
"What moves the bond market?,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 31-50.
- Huang, Roger D. & Cai, Jun & Wang, Xiaozu, 2002. "Information-Based Trading in the Treasury Note Interdealer Broker Market," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 269-296, July.
- Marshall E. Blume & Michael A. Goldstein, "undated". "Displayed and Effective Spreads by Market (Revision of 4-92)," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 27-92, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Biais, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & Spatt, Chester, 1995. " An Empirical Analysis of the Limit Order Book and the Order Flow in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1655-1689, December.
- Huang, Roger D. & Stoll, Hans R., 1996. "Dealer versus auction markets: A paired comparison of execution costs on NASDAQ and the NYSE," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 313-357, July.
- Jordan, Bradford D. & Jordan, Susan D., 1996. "Salomon brothers and the May 1991 Treasury auction: Analysis of a market corner," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 25-40, January.
- Ann-Marie Meulendyke, 1998. "U.S. monetary policy and financial markets," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, number 1998mpaf.
- Conrad, Jennifer & Johnson, Kevin M. & Wahal, Sunil, 2003. "Institutional trading and alternative trading systems," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 99-134, October.
- Garbade, Kenneth D, 1978. "The Effect of Interdealer Brokerage on the Transactional Characteristics of Dealer Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(3), pages 477-498, July.
- Blume, Marshall E & Goldstein, Michael A, 1997. " Quotes, Order Flow, and Price Discovery," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 221-244, March.
- Edwin J. Elton & T. Clifton Green, 1998. "Tax and Liquidity Effects in Pricing Government Bonds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(5), pages 1533-1562, October.
- Michael J. Barclay & Terrence Hendershott & D. Timothy McCormick, 2003. "Competition among Trading Venues: Information and Trading on Electronic Communications Networks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2637-2666, December.
- Duffie, Darrell, 1996. " Special Repo Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(2), pages 493-526, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finmar:v:7:y:2004:i:2:p:145-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.