Market Liquidity after the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrian, Tobias & Boyarchenko, Nina & Shachar, Or, 2017.
"Dealer balance sheets and bond liquidity provision,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 92-109.
- Adrian, Tobias & Boyarchenko, Nina & Shachar, Or, 2016. "Dealer balance sheets and bond liquidity provision," Staff Reports 803, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Mar 2017.
- Adrian, Tobias & Boyarchenko, Nina & Shachar, Or, 2017. "Dealer Balance Sheets and Bond Liquidity Provision," CEPR Discussion Papers 12246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adrian, Tobias & Fleming, Michael J. & Vogt, Erik, 2017. "An index of Treasury Market liquidity: 1991-2017," Staff Reports 827, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mike Anderson & René M. Stulz, 2017. "Is Post-Crisis Bond Liquidity Lower?," NBER Working Papers 23317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaewon Choi & Yesol Huh, 2017. "Customer Liquidity Provision : Implications for Corporate Bond Transaction Costs," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-116, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
Keywordscorporate bonds; liquidity; market making; regulation; Treasury securities;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2017-09-03 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2017-09-03 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-MST-2017-09-03 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.