School of Economics Sydney, Australia
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
University of Sydney
: 61 +2 9351 5055
61 +2 9351 4341
Sydney, NSW 2006
RePEc:edi:deusyau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Atalay, Kadir & Barrett, Garry & Edwards, Rebecca & Yu, Chaoran, 2016. "Household Indebtedness and Housing Prices in Australia," Working Papers 2016-18, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Edwards, Rebecca & Lange, Fabian, 2013. "The US Labor Market in 2030: A Scenario Based on Current Trends in Supply and Demand," IZA Discussion Papers 7825, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rochelle Belkar & Lynne Cockerell & Rebecca Edwards, 2007. "Labour Force Participation and Household Debt," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2007-05, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Atalay, Kadir & Edwards, Rebecca & Liu, Betty Y.J., 2017. "Effects of house prices on health: New evidence from Australia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 192(C), pages 36-48.
- Rebecca Edwards, 2006. "Maternity Leave and the Evidence for Compensating Wage Differentials in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(258), pages 281-297, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Edwards, Rebecca & Lange, Fabian, 2013.
"The US Labor Market in 2030: A Scenario Based on Current Trends in Supply and Demand,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7825, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de Brauw, Alan & Russell, Joseph R. D, 2014. "Revisiting the labor demand curve: The wage effects of immigration and womenâ€™s entry into the US labor force, 1960â€“2010:," IFPRI discussion papers 1402, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rochelle Belkar & Lynne Cockerell & Rebecca Edwards, 2007.
"Labour Force Participation and Household Debt,"
RBA Research Discussion Papers
rdp2007-05, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Joanna Abhayaratna & Les Andrews & Hudan Nuch & Troy Podbury, 2008. "Part Time Employment: the Australian Experience," Staff Working Papers 0805, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Ellis Connolly & Kathryn Davis & Gareth Spence, 2011. "Trends in Labour Supply," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 1-8, June.
- Sarantis Lolos & Evangelia Papapetrou, 2011. "Housing credit and female labour supply: assessing the evidence from Greece," Working Papers 141, Bank of Greece.
- Jeff Borland, 2011. "The Australian Labour Market in the 2000s: The Quiet Decade," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Hugo Gerard & Jonathan Kearns (ed.), The Australian Economy in the 2000s Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Rebecca Edwards, 2006.
"Maternity Leave and the Evidence for Compensating Wage Differentials in Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(258), pages 281-297, September.
- Barbara Hanel, 2012. "The Impact of Paid Maternity Leave on Labour Market Outcomes," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Peter Siminski, 2013.
"Are low-skill public sector workers really overpaid? A quasi-differenced panel data analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(14), pages 1915-1929, May.
- Peter Siminski, 2011. "Are Low Skill Public Sector Workers Really Overpaid? A Quasi-Differenced Panel Data Analysis," Economics Working Papers wp11-10, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Barbara Hanel, 2013. "The Impact of Paid Maternity Leave Rights on Labour Market Outcomes," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(286), pages 339-366, September.
- Ponczek, Vladimir & Grezzana, Stefânia, 2012. "Gender Bias at the Brazilian Superior Labor Court," Brazilian Review of Econometrics, Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 32(1), March.
- Heywood, John S. & Siebert, W. Stanley & Wei, Xiangdong, 2006. "Examining the Determinants of Agency Work: Do Family Friendly Practices Play a Role?," IZA Discussion Papers 2413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barbara Broadway & Guyonne Kalb & Daniel Kuehnle & Miriam Maeder, 2017. "Paid Parental Leave and Child Health in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 93(301), pages 214-237, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rebecca Edwards should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.