The Australian Labour Market in the 2000s: The Quiet Decade
In: The Australian Economy in the 2000s
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Hugo Gerard & Jonathan Kearns (ed.) The Australian Economy in the 2000s, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 2011.|
|This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv2011-10.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.rba.gov.au/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.rba.gov.au/order-form/index.html|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Coelli & Roger Wilkins, 2008. "Are Skills Shortages a Constraint on Increasing Employment in Australia?," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 41(3), pages 310-322, 09.
- Rochelle Belkar & Lynne Cockerell & Rebecca Edwards, 2007. "Labour Force Participation and Household Debt," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2007-05, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Lixin Cai & Guyonne Kalb, 2005.
"Health Status and Labour Force Status of Older Working-Age Australian Men,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2005n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Lixin Cai & Guyonne Kalb, 2007. "Health status and labour force status of older working-age Australian men," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 10(4), pages 227-252, December.
- Roger Wilkins, 2006.
"Personal and Job Characteristics Associated with Underemployment,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2006n16, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Roger Wilkins, 2006. "Personal and Job Characteristics Associated with Underemployment," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 9(4), pages 371-393, December.
- Ken Kuttner & Tim Robinson, 2008.
"Understanding the Flattening Phillips Curve,"
RBA Research Discussion Papers
rdp2008-05, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kuttner, Ken & Robinson, Tim, 2010. "Understanding the flattening Phillips curve," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 110-125, August.
- Robert Breunig & Andrew Weiss & Chikako Yamauchi & Xiaodong Gong & Joseph Mercante, 2011. "Child Care Availability, Quality and Affordability: Are Local Problems Related to Labour Supply?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(276), pages 109-124, March.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Autor, David, 2011.
"Skills, Tasks and Technologies: Implications for Employment and Earnings,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
- Daron Acemoglu & David Autor, 2010. "Skills, Tasks and Technologies: Implications for Employment and Earnings," NBER Working Papers 16082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Autor & David Dorn, 2009.
"The Growth of Low Skill Service Jobs and the Polarization of the U.S. Labor Market,"
NBER Working Papers
15150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Autor & David Dorn, 2013. "The Growth of Low-Skill Service Jobs and the Polarization of the US Labor Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(5), pages 1553-97, August.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David, 2012. "The Growth of Low Skill Service Jobs and the Polarization of the U.S. Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 7068, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dawkins, Peter & Wooden, Mark, 1985. "Labour Utilization and Wage Inflation in Australia: An Empirical Examination," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 61(173), pages 516-21, June.
- McDonald, Ian M, 2002. "Equilibrium Unemployment: Theory and Measurement in Australia Using the Phillips Curve," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 451-70, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv2011-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.