|Principal Researcher Bank of Canada International Dept. 234 Wellington Street Ottawa, Ontario, K1A OG9|
Bank of CanadaOttawa, Canada
: (613) 782-8111
234 Wellington Ave W, Ottawa, ON, K1A 0H9
RePEc:edi:bocgvca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Bérubé, Gilles & Côté, Denise, 2000. "Long-Term Determinants of the Personal Savings Rate: Literature Review and Some Empirical Results for Canada," Staff Working Papers 00-3, Bank of Canada.
- Côté, Denise & Johnson, Marianne, 1998. "Consumer Attitudes, Uncertainty, and Consumer Spending," Staff Working Papers 98-16, Bank of Canada.
- Cote, D. & Hostland, D., 1996. "An Econometric Examination of the Trend Unemployment Rate in Canada," Staff Working Papers 96-7, Bank of Canada.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bérubé, Gilles & Côté, Denise, 2000.
"Long-Term Determinants of the Personal Savings Rate: Literature Review and Some Empirical Results for Canada,"
Staff Working Papers
00-3, Bank of Canada.
- Anderson, C. Leigh & Nevitte, Neil, 2006. "Teach your children well: Values of thrift and saving," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 247-261, April.
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay & François Vaillancourt, 2011. "Le bilan des particuliers au Canada : évolution et analyse," CIRANO Project Reports 2011rp-17, CIRANO.
- Yoichi Matsubayashi & Takao Fujii, 2012. "Substitutability of Savings by Sectors: OECD Experiences," Discussion Papers 1215, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Côté, Denise & Johnson, Marianne, 1998.
"Consumer Attitudes, Uncertainty, and Consumer Spending,"
Staff Working Papers
98-16, Bank of Canada.
- Brigitte Desroches & Marc-André Gosselin, 2002. "The Usefulness of Consumer Confidence Indexes in the United States," Staff Working Papers 02-22, Bank of Canada.
- Cote, D. & Hostland, D., 1996.
"An Econometric Examination of the Trend Unemployment Rate in Canada,"
Staff Working Papers
96-7, Bank of Canada.
- Ben Smit & Le Roux Burrows, 2002. "Estimating potential output and output gaps for the South African economy," Working Papers 05/2002, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Shannon, Mike & Moazzami, Bakhtiar, 2015. "Canadian Regional NAIRU Estimates: A Structural Break Approach," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1).
- Sandra Hanson MCPHERSON & Oscar FLORES, 2012. "Provincial Disparities and Structural Unemployment in Canada," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(1), pages 25-42.
- Pichette, Lise, 1998. "La politique monétaire a-t-elle des effets asymétriques sur l'emploi?," Staff Working Papers 98-17, Bank of Canada.
- Russell Barnett & Sharon Kozicki & Christopher Petrinec, 2009. "Parsing shocks: real-time revisions to gap and growth projections for Canada," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 247-266.
- Lise Pichette & Pierre St-Amant & Ben Tomlin & Karine Anoma, 2015. "Measuring Potential Output at the Bank of Canada: The Extended Multivariate Filter and the Integrated Framework," Discussion Papers 15-1, Bank of Canada.
- St-Amant, P. & Tessier, D., 1998. "Tendance des dépenses publiques et de l'inflation et évolution comparative du taux de chômage au Canada et aux États-Unis," Staff Working Papers 98-3, Bank of Canada.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Denise Côté should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.