Le bilan des particuliers au Canada : évolution et analyse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger S. Smith, 1990. "Factors Affecting Saving, Policy Tools, and Tax Reform: A Review," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(1), pages 1-70, March.
- Guonan Ma & Eli Remolona & Ilhyock Shim, 2009. "Introduction for "Household debt: implications for monetary policy and financial stability"," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Household debt: implications for monetary policy and financial stability, volume 46, pages 1-3 Bank for International Settlements.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Hali Edison, 2003. "Is Wealth Increasingly Driving Consuption?," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 101, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Laurence Boone & Nathalie Girouard & Isabelle Wanner, 2001. "Financial Market Liberalisation, Wealth and Consumption," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 308, OECD Publishing.
- Martin Lettau & Sydney C. Ludvigson, 2004.
"Understanding Trend and Cycle in Asset Values: Reevaluating the Wealth Effect on Consumption,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 276-299, March.
- Martin Lettau & Sydney Ludvigson, 2003. "Understanding Trend and Cycle in Asset Values: Reevaluating the Wealth Effect on Consumption," NBER Working Papers 9848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merxe Tudela & Garry Young, 2005. "The determinants of household debt and balance sheets in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 266, Bank of England.
- Lise Pichette, 2004. "Are Wealth Effects Important for Canada," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2004(Spring), pages 29-35.
- F. Thomas Juster & Joseph P. Lupton & James P. Smith & Frank Stafford, 2006.
"The Decline in Household Saving and the Wealth Effect,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 20-27, February.
- F. Thomas Juster & Joseph P. Lupton & James P. Smith & Frank Stafford, 2004. "The decline in household saving and the wealth effect," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Leslie Hull, 2003. "Financial deregulation and household indebtedness," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2003/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Bérubé, Gilles & Côté, Denise, 2000. "Long-Term Determinants of the Personal Savings Rate: Literature Review and Some Empirical Results for Canada," Staff Working Papers 00-3, Bank of Canada.
- Césaire A. Meh & Yaz Terajima & David Xiao Chen & Tom Carter, 2009. "Household Debt, Assets, and Income in Canada: A Microdata Study," Discussion Papers 09-7, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirpro:2011rp-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.