Factors Affecting Saving, Policy Tools, and Tax Reform: A Review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanco, Herminio & Garber, Peter M, 1986. "Recurrent Devaluation and Speculative Attacks on the Mexican Peso," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(1), pages 148-166, February.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1986.
"Special Exchange Rates for Capital Account Transactions,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 1(1), pages 3-33, September.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1985. "Special Exchange Rates for Capital Account Transactions," NBER Working Papers 1659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Balance-of-Payments Crises," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 311-325, August.
- Khan, Mohsin S & Lizondo, J Saul, 1987. "Devaluation, Fiscal Deficits, and the Real Exchange Rate," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(2), pages 357-374, January.
- Flood, Robert P. & Garber, Peter M., 1984. "Collapsing exchange-rate regimes : Some linear examples," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 1-13, August.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 1985.
"Adjustment to monetary policy and devaluation under two-tier and fixed exchange rate regimes,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 153-169.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1983. "Adjustment to Monetary Policy and Devaluation Under Two-Tier and Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes," NBER Working Papers 1107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E Philip Davis, 1996.
"The Role of Institutional Investors in the Evolution of Financial Structure and Behaviour,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Malcom Edey (ed.), The Future of the Financial System
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- E.P. Davis, 1996. "The Role of Institutional Investors in the Evolution of Financial Structure and Behaviour," FMG Special Papers sp89, Financial Markets Group.
- Conway, Patrick, 1995. "Saving in transition economies : the summary report," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1509, The World Bank.
- Bérubé, Gilles & Côté, Denise, 2000. "Long-Term Determinants of the Personal Savings Rate: Literature Review and Some Empirical Results for Canada," Staff Working Papers 00-3, Bank of Canada.
- Stephanie Seguino & Maria Sagrario Floro, 2003. "Does Gender have any Effect on Aggregate Saving? An empirical analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 147-166.
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay & François Vaillancourt, 2011. "Le bilan des particuliers au Canada : évolution et analyse," CIRANO Project Reports 2011rp-17, CIRANO.
- M.A. Akhtar & Ethan S. Harris, 1992. "The supply-side consequences of U.S. fiscal policy in the 1980s," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Spr, pages 1-20.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:37:y:1990:i:1:p:1-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.