Saving in transition economies : the summary report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger S. Smith, 1990. "Factors Affecting Saving, Policy Tools, and Tax Reform: A Review," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(1), pages 1-70, March.
- Branson, William H. & Henderson, Dale W., 1985. "The specification and influence of asset markets," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 749-805 Elsevier.
- Giovannini, Alberto & de Melo, Martha, 1993. "Government Revenue from Financial Repression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 953-963, September.
- Campbell, John Y, 1987.
"Does Saving Anticipate Declining Labor Income? An Alternative Test of the Permanent Income Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(6), pages 1249-1273, November.
- John Y. Campbell, 1986. "Does Saving Anticipate Declining Labor Income? An Alternative Test of the Permanent Income Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 1805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1992. "Lessons from Experiences with High Inflation," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(1), pages 13-31, January.
- International Monetary Fund, 1992. "Bank Insolvency and Stabilization in Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 92/9, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Ostry, Jonathan, 1991.
"Private Saving and Terms of Trade Shocks,"
13716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Ostry, Jonathan, 1992. "Saving and Terms of Trade Shocks: Evidence from Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 6976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovannini, Alberto, 1985. "Saving and the real interest rate in LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 197-217, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Environmental Economics&Policies; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Banks&Banking Reform; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Financial Economics; Financial Intermediation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi) or (Pavel Petrov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .