Household Debt, Assets, and Income in Canada: A Microdata Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Umar Faruqui, 2008. "Indebtedness and the Household Financial Health: An Examination of the Canadian Debt Service Ratio Distribution," Staff Working Papers 08-46, Bank of Canada.
- Wendy Edelberg & Jonas D. M. Fisher, 1997. "Household debt," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov.
- Césaire A. Meh & Yaz Terajima, 2011.
"Inflation, nominal portfolios, and wealth redistribution in Canada,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(4), pages 1369-1402, November.
- Césaire Meh & Yaz Terajima, 2008. "Inflation, Nominal Portfolios, and Wealth Redistribution in Canada," Staff Working Papers 08-19, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:chosxx:v:31:y:2016:i:7:p:755-784 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bulent Ozel & Reynold Christian Nathanael & Marco Raberto & Andrea Teglio & Silvano Cincotti, 2016. "Macroeconomic implications of mortgage loans requirements: An agent based approach," Working Papers 2016/05, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Alan Walks, 2014. "From Financialization to Sociospatial Polarization of the City? Evidence from Canada," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 90(1), pages 33-66, January.
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay & François Vaillancourt, 2011. "Le bilan des particuliers au Canada : évolution et analyse," CIRANO Project Reports 2011rp-17, CIRANO.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit and credit aggregates; Sectoral balance sheet; Productivity; Financial stability;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:09-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .