Household Debt, Assets, and Income in Canada: A Microdata Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wendy Edelberg & Jonas D. M. Fisher, 1997. "Household debt," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov.
- Césaire A. Meh & Yaz Terajima, 2011.
"Inflation, nominal portfolios, and wealth redistribution in Canada,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(4), pages 1369-1402, November.
- Césaire Meh & Yaz Terajima, 2008. "Inflation, Nominal Portfolios, and Wealth Redistribution in Canada," Staff Working Papers 08-19, Bank of Canada.
- Umar Faruqui, 2008. "Indebtedness and the Household Financial Health: An Examination of the Canadian Debt Service Ratio Distribution," Staff Working Papers 08-46, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:chosxx:v:31:y:2016:i:7:p:755-784 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bulent Ozel & Reynold Christian Nathanael & Marco Raberto & Andrea Teglio & Silvano Cincotti, 2016. "Macroeconomic implications of mortgage loans requirements: An agent based approach," Working Papers 2016/05, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay & François Vaillancourt, 2011. "Le bilan des particuliers au Canada : évolution et analyse," CIRANO Project Reports 2011rp-17, CIRANO.
- Alan Walks, 2014. "From Financialization to Sociospatial Polarization of the City? Evidence from Canada," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 90(1), pages 33-66, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit and credit aggregates; Sectoral balance sheet; Productivity; Financial stability;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:09-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.