Report NEP-IFN-2004-08-23This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karen Watkins & Dick van Dijk & Jaap Spronk, 2004. "Macroeconomic Crisis and Individual Firm Performance: The Mexican Experience," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-057/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Oxelheim, Lars & Thulin, Per, 2004. "The Relationship between Domestic and Outward Foreign Direct Investment: The Role of Industry-Specific Effects," Working Paper Series 625, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Heinz Handler, 2004. "From Hard Currency Policy to Monetary Union," Macroeconomics 0408008, EconWPA.
- Calomiris, Charles W & Klingebiel, Daniela & Laeven, Luc, 2004. "A taxonomy of financial crisis resolution mechanisms : cross-country experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3379, The World Bank.
- Raphael H. Solomon, 2004. "When Bad Things Happen to Good Banks: Contagious Bank Runs and Currency Crises," Staff Working Papers 04-18, Bank of Canada.
- Arijit Mukherjee, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment And Export Under Imperfectly Competitive Host-Country Input Market," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 65, Royal Economic Society.
- Jeannine Bailliu & Eiji Fujii, 2004. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and the Inflation Environment in Industrialized Countries: An Empirical Investigation," Staff Working Papers 04-21, Bank of Canada.
- Richard Holt, 2004. "Exchange Rate Dynamics, Nominal Rigidities And Equilibrium Unemployment," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 47, Royal Economic Society.
- Deo Chimba, 2004. "Sensitivity Analysis on Traffic Crash Prediction Models by Using STATA," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2004 3, Stata Users Group.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi, 2004. "A key currency and a local currency ? A simple theoretical model and its welfare implications," Discussion papers 04025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030086 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Virginie Traclet, 2004. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Canada: Some Interesting Principles for EMU?," Staff Working Papers 04-28, Bank of Canada.
- Denise Côté & Christopher Graham, 2004. "Convergence of Government Bond Yields in the Euro Zone: The Role of Policy Harmonization," Staff Working Papers 04-23, Bank of Canada.