What determines the sensitivity of the real exchange rate in Colombia to a terms of trade shock?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2006.
"Globalization and the Gains From Variety,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 541-585.
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "Globalization and the gains from variety," Staff Reports 180, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- David Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," 2004 Meeting Papers 530, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," NBER Working Papers 10314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 508, Econometric Society.
- David E. Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization And The Gains From Variety," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 327, Econometric Society.
- Devaragan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Policy lessons from trade-focused, two-sector models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 625-657.
- Cote, Denise & Kuszczak, John & Lam, Jean-Paul & Liu, Ying & St-Amant, Pierre, 2006.
"A comparison of twelve macroeconomic models of the Canadian economy,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 523-562, July.
- Denise Côté & John Kuszczak & Jean-Paul Lam & Ying Liu & Pierre St-Amant, 2003. "A Comparison of Twelve Macroeconomic Models of the Canadian Economy," Technical Reports 94, Bank of Canada.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Policy Lessons from Two-Sector Models," CUDARE Working Papers 198566, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Kim, Chang-Jin & Nelson, Charles R., 2006. "Estimation of a forward-looking monetary policy rule: A time-varying parameter model using ex post data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 1949-1966, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Abbott, Philip & Bentzen, Jeanet & Huong, Thi Lan & Tarp, Finn, 2007. "A Critical Review of Studies on the Social and Economic Impacts of Vietnam’s International Economic Integration," MPRA Paper 29789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gordon Menzies & David Vines, 2008. "The Transfer Problem and Real Exchange Rate Overshooting in Financial Crises: The Role of the Debt Servicing Multiplier," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 709-727, September.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Wang, Zhi, 1995.
"Beyond the Uruguay Round: The implications of an Asian free trade area,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 35-90.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Zhi Wang, 1995. "Beyond the Uruguay Round : the implications of an Asian free trade area," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1467, The World Bank.
- Jean-Michel Courtault & Riccardo Magnani, 2014.
"How much can European governments squeeze out of their taxpayers?,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 1945-1960.
- Jean-Michel Courtault & Riccardo Magnani, 2012. "How much can European governments squeeze out of their taxpayers?," Working Papers hal-00744544, HAL.
- Jean-Michel Courtault & Riccardo Magnani, 2012. "How much can European governments squeeze out of their taxpayers?," CEPN Working Papers hal-00744544, HAL.
- Jean-Michel Courtault & Riccardo Magnani, 2014. "How much can European governments squeeze out of their taxpayers?," Post-Print hal-01362476, HAL.
- Rod Tyers & Aaron Walker, 2016.
"Quantifying Australia's ‘Three-Speed’ Boom,"
Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 49(1), pages 20-43, March.
- Aaron Walker & Rod Tyers, 2013. "Quantifying Australia's "Three Speed" Boom," CAMA Working Papers 2013-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Aaron Walker & Rod Tyers, 2013. "Quantifying Australia's "Three Speed" Boom," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Scott McDonald & Sherman Robinson & Karen Thierfelder, 2007.
"Globe: A SAM Based Global CGE Model using GTAP Data,"
Departmental Working Papers
14, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Karen Thierfelder & Scott McDonald, 2012. "Globe v1: A SAM Based Global CGE Model using GTAP Data," Departmental Working Papers 39, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Sandra Polaski et al, 2008. "Policy dilemmas in India: The Impact of changes in agricultural prices on rural and urban poverty," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-012, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Zhang, Jian & Fung, Hung-Gay, 2006. "Winners and losers: Assessing the impact of Chinese Yuan appreciation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 995-1009, December.
- Ahmed,Syud Amer & Baris,Enis & Go,Delfin Sia & Lofgren,Hans & Osorio-Rodarte,Israel & Thierfelder,Karen E. & Ahmed,Syud Amer & Baris,Enis & Go,Delfin Sia & Lofgren,Hans & Osorio-Rodarte,Israel & Thier, 2017. "Assessing the global economic and poverty effects of antimicrobial resistance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8133, The World Bank.
- Sherman Robinson & Hans Meijl & Dirk Willenbockel & Hugo Valin & Shinichiro Fujimori & Toshihiko Masui & Ron Sands & Marshall Wise & Katherine Calvin & Petr Havlik & Daniel Mason d'Croz & Andrzej Tabe, 2014. "Comparing supply-side specifications in models of global agriculture and the food system," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(1), pages 21-35, January.
- Wiebelt, Manfred, 2004. "GEM-PIA: A real-financial general equilibrium model for poverty impact analysis technical description," Kiel Working Papers 1230, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kirsanova, Tatiana & Menzies, Gordon & Vines, David, 2007. "Stiglitz Versus the IMF on the Asian Debt Crisis: An Intertemporal Model with Real Exchange Rate Overshooting," CEPR Discussion Papers 6318, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Holland & Eugenio Figueroa B & Roberto Alvarez & John Gilbert, 2003. "On The Removal of Agricultural Price Bands in Chile: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 244, Central Bank of Chile.
- Martin, Will, 2017. "Trade and economic impacts of destination-based corporate taxes," IFPRI discussion papers 1606, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jensen, Tarp & Tarp, Finn, 2007. "Agricultural Technology and Marketing Margins in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 29820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Channing Arndt & Finn Tarp, 2004. "On Trade Policy Reform and the Missing Revenue: an Application to Mozambique," Discussion Papers 04-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Omar FERABOLI, 2010. "A Dynamic Multisectoral Analysis of Jordan's Trade Liberalisation," EcoMod2004 330600050, EcoMod.
- David Holland & Eugenio Figueroa & Roberto Álvarez & John Gilbert, 2005. "Imperfect Labor Mobility, Urban Unemployment and Agricultural Trade Reform in Chile," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (S (ed.),General Equilibrium Models for the Chilean Economy, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 11, pages 375-395, Central Bank of Chile.
- Hinojosa-Ojeda, Raul A. & Robinson, Sherman & Lewis, Jeffrey D., 1995. "Regional integration options for Central America and the Caribbean after NAFTA," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 121-148.
- Keshab Bhattarai, 2017. "Welfare and Distributional Impacts of Financial Liberalization in an Open Economy: Lessons from a Multi-Sectoral Dynamic CGE Model for Nepal," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(1), pages 181-198, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:macfem:v:5:y:2012:i:2:p:161-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REME20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REME20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.