by alumni of
Centre for Economic Research
These are publications listed in RePEc written by alumni of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service and listed in the RePEc Genealogy. List of alumni. For a list of publications by current members of the department, see here. Register yourself.
Keele Management School
University of Keele
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Lanot, Gauthier & Sousounis , Panos, 2014. "The Rate Of Substitution Between Low Pay Workers and The National Minimum Wage," Umeå Economic Studies 877, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Panos, Sousounis, 2009. "The Impact of Work-Related Training on Employee Earnings: Evidence from Great Britain," MPRA Paper 14262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panos, Sousounis, 2008. "State dependence in work-related training participation among British employees: A comparison of different random effects probit estimators," MPRA Paper 14261, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2009.
- Sousounis, Panos & Bladen-Hovell, Robin, 2008. "Persistence in work-related training: evidence from the BHPS, 1991-1998," MPRA Paper 9424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sousounis, Panos & Bladen-Hovell, Robin, 2010. "Persistence in the determination of work-related training participation: Evidence from the BHPS, 1991-1997," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1005-1015, December.