Contact information of Australasian Farm Business Management Network
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afbefs. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afbmnea.html .
0000, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 294357 Front Matter
by AFBM Network
- 294358 Reasons for the Use, or Otherweise, of Soil and Petiole Nutrient Testing by Australian Wine Grape Growers
by Hill, M. & Rowbottom, B. & Kaine, G.
- 294359 Benefit-Cost Analysis of Addressing Rural Diffuse Pollution through the FarmFLOW Extension Framework
by Stockwell, B.R. & Johnston, W. & Page, J.
- 294360 Crisis as an Opportunity for Change?: A Case Study of Applying Resilience Thinking to Extension Responses in Dairy Industry Crisis
by Nettle, R. & Waters, W. & Kenny, S. & Love, S.
0000, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 294331 Front Matter
by AFBM Network
- 294332 The Use and Knowledge Partnering as an Extension Strategy in Adaptation to Climate Variability
by Titterton, M. & Eversole, R. & Lyall, J.
- 294333 Aligning Operational and Corporate Goals: A Case Study in Cultivating a Whole-of-Business Approach using a Supply Chain Simulation Game
by Bryceson, K.P. & Slaughter, G.J.
- 294334 Engaging the Community in Biosecurity Issues
by Kruger, Heleen
- 294335 Hawkesbury Harvest - A Multifunctional Agriculture Model for Regional Rural Development
by Mason, David
- 294336 Participatory Rural Video Centre in Fostering Women's Voices - A Model from Bangladesh
by Sarker, M.A. & Chowdhury, A.H. & Miah, M.A.M. & Aurangozeb, M.K. & Peloschek, F.A.
- 294337 Organizational Sustainability: The Case of Handcrafts Micro Business in Southern San Sebastian
by Vargas-Hernandez, Jose G.
- 294338 Building a Coordinated Approach to Climate Change Extension
by Reid, Greg
- 294339 You are Invited to the Marriage of Extension and Vocational Training
by Bell, Charlie & Bayley, Darren
- 294340 Informing and Empowering Those in Horticulture to Make Better Business Decisions
by Stephens, Richard
- 294341 Optimising a Model to Deliver Financial Incentives - The Lessons Learnt through Evaluation!
by McCafferty, A. & Montgomery, J. & Jackson, R. & Bray, S. & Priest, S.
- 294342 Adapting the Cropcheck Extension Model to Rice Population Systems in Lao PDR
by Smith, John & Lacy, John & Fukai, Shu
- 294343 Accountability in Action - Responsible Disbursement of Grants for Environmental Works on Farms
by Senn, Ashley & Upjohn, Brett & Machar, Scott & Yiasoumi, William & Bennett, Paul
- 294344 Assessing On-Ground Works that Reduce Farm Nutrient Exports
by Senn, Ashley & O'Connor, John & Dougherty, Warwick & Machar, Scott
- 294345 Profitable Biodiverse Wool Production Systems for the Northern Tablelands of NSW: Science and Extension Working Together
by Forge-Zirkler, K. & Ballard, R. & Taylor, M.
- 294346 A Three-Legged Approach Towards Improved Development and Adoption of Best-Bet Practices for Managing Grazing Lands Across Northern Australia
by Hamilton, Jane & Quirk, Michael & Dyer, Rodd & Scanlan, Joe & Emery, Timothy & Phelps, David
- 294347 A Systematic Approach to Improving Whole Farm Planning Project Delivery
by Sudholz, Carl & Shaw, Don & Wallis, Sarah & Wilson, Jenny
- 294348 IPM Workshops for Growers and Consultants - Lessons for R, D and E
by Charleston, Kate & Miles, Melina & Brier, Hugh
- 294349 Innovative Service Delivery - A Case Study of New Directions for the Victorian DPI
by Sardelic, Jana & Keeble, Brigette & Medhurst, Alison & Kaine, Geoff & Tee, Emily
- 294350 Eliciting New Zealand Hill Country Farmers' Decisions to Participate in a Voluntary Soil Conservation Strategy
by Botha, Neels & Roth, Hein
- 294351 Using Structured Self-Assessment to Improve Cross Cultural Extension in the Vegetable Industry of the Northern Territory
by Smith, Stuart & Connelly, Megan & Hunt, Warren
- 294352 Reducing Poverty through Participatory Action Learning and Action Processes with Smallholder Vegetable Farmers in Mindanao
by Murray-Prior, Roy & Israel, Floro T. & Bacus, Ricarte G. & Apara, Dante I. & Concepcion, Sylvia B. & Montiflor, Marilou O. & Axalan, Jerick & Lamban, Ruby J.G. & Real, Rodel R. & Batt, Peter J. & Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay
- 294353 Opportunities for Utilising Voluntary Policy Methods in Natural Resource Statutory Planning
by Parminter, Terry
- 294354 Restoring the Landscape after Black Saturday
by Roberts, Kate & Healy, Daniel & Apted, Rhiannon & Cotter, Mark
- 294355 Working with the Vietnam Women's Union - Why a Social-Political Organisation Makes a Good Research Partner
by Smith, Michelle & Newman, Suzie
- 294356 Intentional Innovation communities: Strengthening Innovation Performance in the Northern Inland Region of NSW
by Thomas, Philip & Adapa, Sujana & Davies, Elizabeth & Fortunato, Michael & Alter, Theodore
0000, Volume 7, Issue 1
0000, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 294302 Front Matter
by AFBM Network
- 294303 Milking their Health for All Its Worth? Improving the Health of Farming Families through Facilitated Learning
by Brumby, Susan & Willder, Stuart & Martin, John
- 294304 Water Security: How Can Extension Work with Farming Worldviews?
by Nettle, Ruth & Lamb, Gavan
- 294305 Agricultural and Fisheries Extension in Indonesia - Origins, Transitions and Current Challenges
by Herianto, Ageng Setiawan & Wastutinigsih, Sri Peni & Foster, Derek & Rimmer, Mike & Callinan, Richard
- 294306 Facilitating an Effective Information Supply Chain from R&D Providers through Agribusiness Advisers to Growers
by Stone, Gordon
- 294307 Social Research: Insights into Farmers' Conversion to No-Till Farming Systems
by McRobert, Jencie & Rickards, Lauren
- 294308 Trouble on the Water: Understanding the Context of Dairy Farmers Work in Canterbury, New Zealand
by Payne, T.A. & Stevens, D.R.
- 294309 Pilot Roll-Out: Adaptive Research in Farmers' Worlds
by Fliert, Elske van de & Christiana, Budi & Hendayana, Rachmat & Murray-Prior, Roy
- 294310 Making Capacity Building Theory Practical: The On the Fast Track Project
by Nettle, Ruth & McKenzie, John & Coutts, Jeff & Boehm, Rohan & Saunders, Diana & Wythes, Claudia & Fisher, Jane & O'Sullivan, Jenny & Kelly, Stephen
- 294311 The What, Who, and How of Shaping Change in African Communities through Extension
by Davis, Kristin E.
- 294312 Achieving More Socially Sustainable Communities
by Stehlik, Daniela
- 294313 Participatory Communication in Rural Development: What Does it Take for the Established Order?
by Fliert, Elske van de
- 294314 Decision Support: Developing and Delivering Diagnostic Information to Strengthen Australia's Biosecurity
by Carmichael, A.E. & Kong, G. & Beasley, D.
- 294315 Connecting the Dots: What Can We Learn from Other Disciplines about Behavior Change?
by Conte, Janet & Baudains, Catherine & Lyons, Tom
- 294316 Weaving Diverse Cultural Backgrounds into the Training Framework: Using Participatory Learning in a Formal Training Framework to Help Farmers Produce Safe Vegetables
by Smith, Michelle & Brunton, Virginia
- 294317 Using a 'Levels of Decision Making' Framework in Extension
by Drysdale, Geoff & Markham, Nadine & Paine, Mark & Michael, Ashleigh & Crawford, Anne
- 294318 Using Soft Systems Methodology to Support Extension Program Development in the Dairy Industry
by Kenny, Sean & Shannon, Phil
- 294319 Asking the Hard Questions - Has Our Extension Approach Had Impact on Integrated Pest Management Implementation?
by Heisswolf, Sue & Coutts, Jeff & Bell, Kerry & Kay, Iain & Subramaniam, Siva
- 294320 Planning Extension Activities for Impact
by Crisp, Jenny
- 294321 Education in Landcare Groups: Social Learning Aspects of Adaptive Managment
by Cooke, Penelope R.
- 294322 Development of an Innovative Extension Model for Small Landholders - An Experiential Learning Journey
by Guise, Neil & Gannaway, Nancye & Jones, Yolandee
- 294323 Intentional Innovation Communities: A Strategy for Radical Improvement of Australia's Innovation Performance
by Evans, David A. & Thomas, Philip
0000, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 294274 Front Matter
by AFBM Network
- 294275 Evaluating Incentive Program Success: A Hill Land Class Fencing Case Study
by Cowan, Lisa & Linehan, Chris & Kaine, Geoff
- 294276 Who Really Matters? A Stakeholder Analysis Tool
by Kennon, Nicole & Howden, Peter & Hartley, Meredith
- 294277 Partner Farms in Multidisciplinary Research: The Continuing Evolution of a Research and Development Methodology
by O'Kane, M. & Nettle, R.
- 294278 What is Hindering the Adoption of New Annual Pasture Legumes? Extension Requirements to Over Come these Barriers
by Hogg, N. & Davis, J.K.
- 294279 Determinants of Adoption Decisions: The Case of Organic Farming (OF) in Bangladesh
by Sarker, M.A. & Itohara, Y. & Hoque, M.
- 294280 Derived Attitudinal Farmer Segments: A Method for Understanding and Working with the Diversity of Australian Dairy Farmers
by Waters, W. & Thomson, D. & Nettle, R.
- 294281 Farmer Risk Perceptions and Practice: Utilising Notions of Risk for Extension in Project 3030
by O'Kane, Michael & King, Barbara & O'Brien, Greg
- 294282 Is eLearning a Viable Option to Face-to-Face Workshops for Generating and Sharing Information within the New Zealand Sheep and Beef Industry
by Brown, Margaret & Bewsell, Denise
- 294283 Involvement and Decision Making On-Farm: The Use of Wintering Feedpads and Nitrogen Inhibitors on Dairy Farms in New Zealand
by Bewsell, Denise & Brown, Margaret
- 294284 Evaluating Capacity Building Methosd to Strengthen Livestock Extension Outcomes in Laos
by Photakoun, Viengxay & Millar, Joanne & Race, Digby
- 294285 The Known Unknowns of Climate Change: Adaptation in the Southern Agricultural Region of Western Australia
by Gray, David M.
- 294286 "Productive Meeting Techniques": How a Group of People Can Engage in High-Quality Dialogue and Reach Wise Decisions without Talking to Each Other
by Plowman, Ian C.
- 294287 Sustainable Land Management through Local Government: Improving Integration of NRM into Land Use Planning - The SEAVROC PLUM Case
by Manning, Renee & Wright, Peter & Roe, Juana
- 294288 Using Farmer's Information Seeking Behavior to Inform the Design of Extension
by Hill, Megan
- 294289 Does the Hard Copy Newsletter Still Have a Place in Today's Electronic Based Information Systems?
by Stone, V.L. & Devenish, K.L.
- 294290 Creating Change Around "Sticky Beaking" and Networking
by Makin, T. & Lawes, J. & Wearne, P. & Weise, M.
- 294291 Getting Cold and Prickly on Saltland Extension
by Hardy, Justin & Ryder, Arjen & Bathgate, Andrew
- 294292 Learning from Public Private Partnerships in Extension - Case Studies of Joint Initiatives with Agribusiness
by Blake, John & Shea, Greg
- 294293 Western Australian Service to Aboriginal Pastoralists
by Bodman, Kay
- 294294 Farmers of the Future: Responsive, Adaptable and Profitable
by Sloan, Janet & Ryan, Michele
- 294295 Graduate Certificate in Rural Extension and Community Development
by Proust, Simon & Brockwell, Paul
- 294296 PestFax and PestFacts - Newsletters Successfully Facilitating Interactive Communication on Invertebrate Pest and Disease Control in Broadscale Crops and Pastures in Southern Austraila
by Mangano, Peter & Bellati, Judy & Henry, Ken & Umina, Paul & Severtson, Dustin
- 294297 From Boring Bug Lectures to Interactive Invertebrate Learning - Using Audience Participation Software to 'Actively' Transform Grains Industry Training
by Bellati, Judy & Henry, Ken & Umina, Paul & Charleston, Kate & Mangano, Peter & Brier, Hugh & Severtson, Dustin & McLennan, Austin
- 294298 Remote Microscope Diagnostics: Improvind Australia's Diagnostic Capacity and Biosecurity
by Thompson, M.P. & Carmichael, A. & Shattuck, S. & Kong, G. & Peck, D. & La Salle, J.
- 294299 Peer Group Mentors Contribute to Diversified, Sustainable and Innovative Farming Communities
by Curry, David & Reid, Rowan
- 294300 The Farmers and the Funders. A Case Study of the Upper Coblinine Catchment Demonstration Initiative
by Maesepp, Ella & Richardson, Jill
- 294301 Wine, Forests and Smoke: Land Users Living in Harmony
by Fisher, Diana & Kennison, Kristen & Ward, Glynn
0000, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 294242 Front Matter
by AFBM Network
- 294243 Using Discourse Analysis to Improve Extension Practice
by Fleming, Aysha & Vanclay, Frank
- 294244 Encounters with Knowledge Entrepreneurs and 'Sticky' Knowledge Transfer: Case Study Project 3030
by King, B.J. & Paine, M.S. & Beilin, R. & O'Kane, M.P.
- 294245 Working on a New Frontier: Exploring the Methodological Challenges of Addressing Complex Problems
by Kenny, Sean & Drysdale, Geoff
- 294246 Identifying and Utilising a Farmer Typology for Targeted Practice Change Programs: A Case Study of Changing Water Supply in the Wimmera Mallee
by Schwarz, Imogen & McRae-Williams Pam & Park, Danielle
- 294247 Establishing Learning Alliances between Extension Organisations: Key Learnings from Laos
by Stelling, Anne & Millar, Joanne & Phengsavanh, Phonepaseuth & Stur, Werner
- 294248 Understanding Farmers' Pesticide Use in Jharkhand India
by Bond, J.L. & Kriesemer, S.K. & Emborg, J.E. & Chadha, M.L.
- 294249 Understanding the Benefits Sought from Grapevine Nutrition Management by Australian Wine Grape Growers
by Hill, Megan & Rowbottom, Ben & Kaine, Geoff
- 294250 A Model to Achieve Sustainable Improvement and Innovation in Organisations, Industries, Regions and Communities
by Clark, Richard & Gray, Jane & Griffith, Garry & Madzivhandila, Tshilidzi & Nengovhela, Nkhanedzeni & Mulholland, Cynthia & Timms, Janice
- 294251 Synergies of Public-Private Grower-Based Research in the Western Australian Grains Industry
by Russell, Jeff
- 294252 Art or Science? Heuristic versus Data Driven Grazing Management on Dairy Farms
by Eastwood, C. & Kenny, S.
- 294253 Cadiz and Casbah Pastures in Western Australia: Breeders' Expectation, Farmers' Evaluation and Achieved Adoption
by Salam, Kawsar P. & Murray-Prior, Roy & Bowran, David & Salam, Moin U.
- 294254 Assessing Changes in Social Capacity: Experience with the 'Most Significant Change' Technique
by Moore, Richard & Offer, Leonie
- 294255 An Extension Officer's Perspective on Practice Change
by Manjala, Tafadzwa (Tafi)
- 294256 Transition of Public Extension to the Private Sector: A Case Study
by McDonald, Scott & Goudy, Alex & Versace, Vincent
- 294257 Blogs about Bugs: Embracing Web 2.0 to Communicate with Grains Industry Clients about Integrated Pest Management Issues
by Charleston, Kate & Miles, Melina & McLennan, Austin
- 294258 Benchmarking as an Extension Tool: Instant Gratification versus 20:20 Hindsight
by Schache, Maxine & Adams, Tony
- 294259 Different Segments of the Western Australian Farming Community Prefer Different Extension Tools when Searching for Cropping Information from the Department of Agriculture and Food
by Parsons, Cindy
- 294260 Adapting Extension Approaches to Cultural Environments in South East Asia: Experiences from Laos and Indonesia
by Millar, Joanne
- 294261 Carpet Pythons and Biodiversity Action Planning: Using an Icon Species to Deliver Extension in an Agricultural and Environmental Context
by Mentiplay-Smith, Janice
- 294262 Using Scenarios to Build a Resilient Community: Lessons Learnt in Sunraysia
by Treeby, Jenny & Henderson, Kirsten & Strange, Pam & Welsh, Caroline & Putland, Stuart
- 294263 Using Supply Chain Management Principles to Build Relationships with Clients
by McCafferty, A. & Fitzgerald, A. & Verbeek, B.
- 294264 Using Web 2.0 Technologies to Enable Practice Chang in Australian Agriculture
by James, John
- 294265 Lessons from Applying the Principles of Salinity Investment Framework at a Local Level in Catchment and Farm Planning
by Master, Ronald & Broadhurst, Dave
- 294266 Community Consultation in the Setting of Resource Condition Targets for Dryland Salinity - Did it Work?
by Heath, Rebecca & White, Susie Murphy & Bowyer, Jamie
- 294267 Visual Aids to Increase the Awareness of Condition Scoring of Sheep - A Model Approach
by England, Jonathan
- 294268 The 'Profitable Perennials' Project: A Case Study
by Master, R. & Bowyer, J. & Heath, R.
- 294269 Evaluation - Chasing Industry Impact
by Roberts, Gerry & Hanrahan, Peter & Knights, Geoff
- 294270 CowTime's 'Maximum Milk Out Times' was a Good Marriage of Research and Practice Change
by Klindworth, Darold & Carr, Diana
- 294271 Industry Development: Involving the Whole Industry in Practice Change
by England, Danielle & White, Susie Murphy
- 294272 Innovative Approaches to Service Delivery to Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) Farmers in Victoria
by Pandher, Malwinder & Maskey, Rabi & Batey, Terry
- 294273 Towards a Common Goal: Combining an Industry Development Extension Package with a Sub Catchment NRM Approach
by Hamilton, Jane & Chilcott, Chris & Paton, Colin
0000, Volume 4, Issue 1
0000, Volume 3, Issue 1
0000, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 294225 Front Matter
by AFBM Network
- 294226 Standardised Ranking Values (SRVs): The Statistical Population Approach to Easy On-Farm Identification of Superior Animals
by Charry, A.A. & Roberts, D. & Knox, S. & Mannix, S.M.
- 294227 Opportunities and Limits to the Future of the Australian Farmed Venison Industry
by Cox, Rodney J. & Watson, G.K. & McRae, T.B. & Cunial, C.M.
- 294228 Analysing Decisions about Conserving Native Pasture
by Malcolm, Bill & Crosthwaite, J.
- 294229 Growth in Dairy Farming
by Sinnett, Alexandria & Malcolm, L.R.
- 294230 Management Information Systems in Two New Zealand Dairy Farm Businesses of Different Scale
by Tocker, Jonathon & Shadbolt, N. & Gardner, J.
- 294231 The Net Benefits from Growing Lucerne in the Broken Plains Area of North-Eastern Victoria
by Trapnell, Lindsay N. & Malcolm, L.R. & Beverly, C.R.
- 294232 Development of Change Management Initiatives for the Australian Venison Industry
by Watson, Geoffrey K. & Cox, R.J. & McRae, T.B. & Cunial, C.M.
- 294233 Changes in Gender Division of Agricultural Tasks in Delta State, Nigeria and Implications for Agricultural Extension Services
by Uzokwe, Ucheadausokwe, N. & Ofuoku, U.A.
- 294234 Public Policy and Managed Investment Schemes for Hardwood Plantations
by Mackarness, Patrick & Malcolm, B.
- 294235 Exploiting Farm Tours to Provoke Exceptional Student Learning and Development
by Morgan, Christopher K.
0000, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 294214 Front Matter
by AFBM Network
- 294215 Beef Farming Systems Across the World: An Expert Assessment from an International Co-operative Research Project (IFCN)
by Deblitz, Claus & Charry, A.A. & Parton, K.A.
- 294216 Understanding Land Managers Attitudes Using Focus Groups
by Finlay, Rob & Crockett, J. & Kemp, D.
- 294217 Farmers and Learning: A Critical Interpretive Analysis of Value Perception of Education and Complementary Factors to Success
by Bone, Zelma
- 294218 Implications of Changing a Friesian Dairy System to a Friesian-Jersey Crossbred Dairy System
by Malcolm, Bill & Grainger, C.
- 294219 Performance Indicators and Benchmarking in Australian Agriculture: Synthesis and Perspectives
by Wilson, Ross H. & Charry, A.A. & Kemp, D.R.
- 294220 Spend $0.00 in Seasonal Handfeeding: Fit Perennial Pastures and Legume Trees into an Annual Farming System. The Case Study of the Western Midlands of Western Australia
by Wiley, Tim & Wilson, B.
- 294221 The Use of Alpacas as New-Born Lamb Protectors to Minimise Fox Predation
by Mahoney, Sara & Charry, A.A.
- 294222 Assessing Climate Risk to Improve Farm Business Management
by George, David A. & Birch, C. & Buckley, D. & Partridge, I.J. & Clewett, J.F.
- 294223 Property Rights: An Analysis of their Implications for Understanding Land Rights in Australia
by Toner, Janice
- 294224 Making Decisions in Agriculture: The Conflict between Extension and Adoption
by Scott, Pennie