El capital reputacional como cuestionamiento ético de la innovación tecnológica en Monsanto
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ray Burnham & Robert Feinberg & Thomas Husted, 2004. "Central city crime and suburban economic growth," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 917-922.
- Stephen Machin & Olivier Marie, 2006.
"Crime and benefit sanctions,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 5(2), pages 149-165, August.
- Machin, Stephen & Marie, Olivier, 2004. "Crime and benefit sanctions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19945, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Machin & Olivier Marie, 2004. "Crime and Benefit Sanctions," CEP Discussion Papers dp0645, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Becker, Gary S., 1992. "The Economic Way of Looking at Life," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1992-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
More about this item
KeywordsDesconfianza; estrategias; reputación corporativa; transgénicos.corporate reputation; distrust; strategies; transgenic.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000461:011177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.