Disability and self-employment: evidence for the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David N. Laband & Robert D. Tollison, 2000. "Intellectual Collaboration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(3), pages 632-661, June.
- Sauer, Raymond D, 1988. "Estimates of the Returns to Quality and Coauthorship in Economic Academia," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(4), pages 855-866, August.
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta & Oscar Volij, 2004.
"The Measurement of Intellectual Influence,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(3), pages 963-977, May.
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta & Oscar Volij, 2002. "The Measurement of Intellectual Influence," Economic theory and game theory 015, Oscar Volij.
- Volij, Oscar & Palacios-Huerta, Ignacio, 2004. "The Measurment of Intellectual Influence," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10797, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- McDowell, John M, 1982. "Obsolescence of Knowledge and Career Publication Profiles: Some Evidence of Differences among Fields in Costs of Interrupted Careers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 752-768, September.
- Arthur M. Diamond Jr., 1986. "What is a Citation Worth?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(2), pages 200-215.
- Blank, Rebecca M, 1991. "The Effects of Double-Blind versus Single-Blind Reviewing: Experimental Evidence from The American Economic Review," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1041-1067, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fossen, Frank M. & König, Johannes, 2015.
"Public health insurance and entry into self-employment,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
112934, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fossen, Frank M. & König, Johannes, 2015. "Public Health Insurance and Entry into Self-Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 8816, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fossen, Frank M. & König, Johannes, 2015. "Public health insurance and entry into self-employment," Discussion Papers 2015/4, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Frank M. Fossen & Johannes König, 2015. "Public Health Insurance and Entry into Self-Employment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1446, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frank M. Fossen & Johannes König, 2015. "Public Health Insurance and Entry into Self-Employment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 733, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Eirini-Christina Saloniki, 2015. "A monopsonistic approach to disability discrimination and non-discrimination," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2064-2073.
- Nadia Simoes & Nuno Crespo & Sandrina B. Moreira, 2016.
"Individual Determinants Of Self-Employment Entry: What Do We Really Know?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 783-806, September.
- Simoes, Nadia & Moreira, Sandrina B. & Crespo, Nuno, 2013. "Individual Determinants of Self-Employment Entry – What Do We Really Know?," MPRA Paper 48403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Melanie K. Jones & Peter J. Sloane, 2010. "Disability and Skill Mismatch," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(s1), pages 101-114, September.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9843-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:43:y:2011:i:27:p:4161-4178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .