New Estimates of Disability-Related Wage Discrimination with Controls for Job Demands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas DeLeire, 2001. "Changes in Wage Discrimination against People with Disabilities: 1984-93," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 36(1), pages 144-158.
- David Madden, 2004.
"Labour market discrimination on the basis of health: an application to UK data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 421-442.
- Madden, D., 1999. "Labour Market Discrimination on the Basis of Health: an Application to UK Data," Papers 99/13, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Tracy Regan & Ronald Oaxaca, 2009.
"Work experience as a source of specification error in earnings models: implications for gender wage decompositions,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 463-499, April.
- Regan, Tracy L. & Oaxaca, Ronald L., 2006. "Work Experience as a Source of Specification Error in Earnings Models: Implications for Gender Wage Decompositions," IZA Discussion Papers 1920, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tracy L. Regan & Ronald L. Oaxaca, 2007. "Work experience as a source of specification errorin earnings models: implications for genderwage decompositions," Working Papers 2010-6, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Marjorie L. Baldwin & William G. Johnson, 2000.
"Labor Market Discrimination Against Men with Disabilities in the Year of the ADA,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 548-566, January.
- Marjorie L. Baldwin & William G. Johnson, "undated". "Labor Market Discrimination Against Men with Disabilities in the Year of the ADA," Working Papers 9715, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Barry Chiswick & Paul Miller, 2010.
"Occupational language requirements and the value of English in the US labor market,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(1), pages 353-372, January.
- Barry R Chiswick & Paul W Miller, 2007. "Occupational Language Requirements and the Value of English in the US Labor Market," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2007. "Occupational Language Requirements and the Value of English in the U.S. Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 2664, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kidd, Michael P. & Sloane, Peter J. & Ferko, Ivan, 2000.
"Disability and the labour market: an analysis of British males,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 961-981, November.
- Michael P. Kidd & Peter J. Sloane & Ivan Ferko, 1998. "Disability and the Labour Market: an analysis of British males," Working Papers 98-10, Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen.
- Neuman, Shoshana & Oaxaca, Ronald L, 2004. "Wage Differentials in the 1990s in Israel: Endowments, Discrimination and Selectivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 4709, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Melanie K. Jones & Paul L. Latreille & Peter J. Sloane, 2006. "Disability, gender, and the British labour market," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 407-449, July.
- Shoshana Neuman & Ronald Oaxaca, 2004. "Wage Decompositions with Selectivity-Corrected Wage Equations: A Methodological Note," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(1), pages 3-10, April.
- Marjorie Baldwin & William G. Johnson, 1994. "Labor Market Discrimination against Men with Disabilities," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(1), pages 1-19.
More about this item
KeywordsJob demand; Disability; Wage Discrimination;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:cepswp:2010-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library and Documentation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .