Labor Market Discrimination Against Men with Disabilities in the Year of the ADA
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Marjorie L. Baldwin & William G. Johnson, 2000. "Labor Market Discrimination Against Men with Disabilities in the Year of the ADA," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 548-566, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drydakis, Nick, 2011. "Roma Women in Athenian Firms: Do They Face Wage Bias?," IZA Discussion Papers 5732, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nick Drydakis, 2014. "Bullying at school and labour market outcomes," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(8), pages 1185-1211, October.
- Myung Ki & Yvonne Kelly & Amanda Sacker & James Nazroo, 2013. "Poor health, employment transitions and gender: evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 58(4), pages 537-546, August.
- Marjorie L. Baldwin & Chung Choe, 2014. "Wage Discrimination Against Workers with Sensory Disabilities," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 101-124, January.
- Eirini-Christina Saloniki, 2015. "A monopsonistic approach to disability discrimination and non-discrimination," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2064-2073.
- Edward J. Schumacher & Marjorie L. Baldwin, 2000.
"The American with Disabilities Act and the Labor Market Experience of Workers with Disabilities: Evidence from the SIPP,"
0013, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Edward J. Schumacher & Marjorie Baldwin, 2000. "The Americans with Disabilities Act and the Labor Market Experience of Workers with Disabilities: Evidence from the SIPP," JCPR Working Papers 178, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Kevin Hollenbeck & Jean Kimmel, 2001. "The Returns to Education and Basic Skills Training for Individuals with Poor Health or Disability," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 01-72, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Humer, Brigitte & Wuellrich, Jean-Philippe & Zweimüller, Josef, 2007. "Integrating Severely Disabled Individuals into the Labour Market: The Austrian Case," IZA Discussion Papers 2649, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Allison V. Thompkins, 2015. "Did the ADA Evolve into Our Ramp to Full Employment? An Analysis of 18 Years of the Americans with Disabilities Act," Mathematica Policy Research Reports cc8dbea7a581477e847c92622, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Chung Choe, 2013.
"Determinants of Labor Market Outcomes of Disabled Men Before and After the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990,"
Korean Economic Review,
Korean Economic Association, vol. 29, pages 211-233.
- Choe, Chung, 2009. "Determinants of Labor Market Outcomes of Disabled Men Before and After the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-07, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Sophie Mitra & Usha Sambamoorthi, 2009. "Wage differential by disability status in an agrarian labour market in India," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(14), pages 1393-1398.
- Gannon, Brenda & Munley, Margaret, 2009. "Age and disability: Explaining the wage differential," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 47-55, July.
- BALDWIN Marjorie L. & CHOE Chung, 2010. "New Estimates of Disability-Related Wage Discrimination with Controls for Job Demands," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-14, LISER.
- repec:mpr:mprres:341e1dba100a4d988613006cb2957100 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:10:p:1001-1015 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodríguez Álvarez, Vanesa, 2012. "El empleo de las personas con discapacidad en la gran recesión: ¿son los Centros Especiales de Empleo una excepción?/The employment of people with disabilities in the great recession: are the Sheltere," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 237-260, Abril.
- Nick Drydakis, 2010. "Health impairments and labour market outcomes," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 11(5), pages 457-469, October.
- Lamichhane, Kamal & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2013.
"Disability and returns to education in a developing country,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 85-94.
- Kamal Lamichhane & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2009. "Disability and Returns to Education in a Developing Country," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-645, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Marjorie L. Baldwin & Chung Choe, 2014. "Re-examining the models used to estimate disability-related wage discrimination," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(12), pages 1393-1408, April.
- Nick Drydakis, 2015. "The effect of sexual activity on wages," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(2), pages 192-215, May.
- CHOE, Chung & BALDWIN, Marjorie, 2011.
"Estimates of Wage Discrimination Against Workers with Sensory Disabilities, with Controls for Job Demands,"
36242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BALDWIN Marjorie L. & CHOE Chung, 2011. "Estimates of Wage Discrimination Against Workers with Sensory Disabilities, with Controls for Job Demands," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-61, LISER.
- repec:mpr:mprres:8112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pagan, Ricardo, 2011. "Ageing and disability: Job satisfaction differentials across Europe," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 206-215, January.
- Melanie Jones, 2009. "Disability, employment and earnings: an examination of heterogeneity," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(8), pages 1001-1017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:eacaec:9715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deecuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.