Wage differences according to health status in France
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Baudelot & Michel Gollac, 1993. "Salaires et conditions de travail," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 265(1), pages 65-84.
- Thomas DeLeire, 2001. "Changes in Wage Discrimination against People with Disabilities: 1984-93," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 36(1), pages 144-158.
- Gannon, Brenda & Munley, Margaret, 2009. "Age and disability: Explaining the wage differential," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 47-55, July.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Kidd, Michael P. & Sloane, Peter J. & Ferko, Ivan, 2000.
"Disability and the labour market: an analysis of British males,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 961-981, November.
- Michael P. Kidd & Peter J. Sloane & Ivan Ferko, 1998. "Disability and the Labour Market: an analysis of British males," Working Papers 98-10, Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen.
- Muriel Roger & Benoît Rapoport & Thierry Magnac & Antoine Bommier, 2005.
"Droits à la retraite et mortalité différentielle,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 168(2), pages 1-16.
- Bommier, Antoine & Magnac, Thierry & Rapoport, Hillel & Roger, Muriel, 2003. "Droits à la retraite et mortalité différentielle," IDEI Working Papers 181, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised May 2004.
- Antoine Bommier & Thierry Magnac & Benoit Rapoport & Muriel Roger, 2005. "Droits à la retraite et mortalité différentielle," Post-Print halshs-00849091, HAL.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/451 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romain Aeberhardt & Denis Fougère & Julien Pouget & Roland Rathelot, 2010.
"Wages and employment of French workers with African origin,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 881-905, June.
- Romain Aeberhardt & Denis Fougère & Julien Pouget & Roland Rathelot, 2007. "Wages and Employment of French Workers with African Origin," Working Papers 2007-36, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Aeberhardt, Romain & Fougère, Denis & Pouget, Julien & Rathelot, Roland, 2007. "Wages and Employment of French Workers with African Origin," IZA Discussion Papers 2898, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lanot, Gauthier & Walker, Ian, 1998.
"The union/non-union wage differential: An application of semi-parametric methods,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 327-349, June.
- Lanot, G. & Walker, I., 1993. "The Union/Non-Union Wage Differential: an Application of Semi-Parametric Methods," Papers 9337, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Gauthier Lanot & Ian Walker, 1996. "The Union/Non-Union Wage Differential: An Application of Semi-Parametric Methods," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 96/9, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- David Madden, 2004.
"Labour market discrimination on the basis of health: an application to UK data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 421-442.
- Madden, D., 1999. "Labour Market Discrimination on the Basis of Health: an Application to UK Data," Papers 99/13, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Pelkowski, Jodi Messer & Berger, Mark C., 2004. "The impact of health on employment, wages, and hours worked over the life cycle," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 102-121, February.
- Bartel, Ann & Taubman, Paul, 1979. "Health and Labor Market Success: The Role of Various Diseases," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(1), pages 1-8, February.
- Elena Cottini & Claudio Lucifora, 2009. "Health at Work and Low-pay:a European Perspective," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0056, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Jones, Melanie K., 2006. "Is there employment discrimination against the disabled?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 32-37, July.
- Dominique Meurs & Sophie Ponthieux, 2000. "Une mesure de la discrimination dans l'écart de salaire entre hommes et femmes," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 337(1), pages 135-158.
More about this item
KeywordsFrance; Self-perceived health status; Activity limitations; Long-term chronic illness; Wage differential; Discrimination; Unobserved productivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:120:y:2014:i:c:p:260-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.