Droits à la retraite et mortalité différentielle
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antoine Bommier & Thierry Magnac & Benoît Rapoport & Muriel Roger, 2005. "Droits à la retraite et mortalité différentielle," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 168(2), pages 1-16.
- Muriel Roger & Benoît Rapoport & Thierry Magnac & Antoine Bommier, 2005. "Droits à la retraite et mortalité différentielle," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 168(2), pages 1-16.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guy Desplanques, 1973. "A 35 ans, les instituteurs ont encore 41 ans à vivre, les manœuvres 34 ans seulement," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 49(1), pages 3-19.
- Deaton, Angus S & Paxson, Christina H, 1998. "Aging and Inequality in Income and Health," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 248-253, May.
- Stephen E. Snyder & William N. Evans, 2002. "The Impact of Income on Mortality: Evidence from the Social Security Notch," NBER Working Papers 9197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mustard, Cameron A. & Derksen, Shelley & Berthelot, Jean-marie & Wolfson, Michael & Roos, Leslie L., 1997. "Age-specific education and income gradients in morbidity and mortality in a Canadian province," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 383-397, August.
- James P. Smith, 1999. "Healthy Bodies and Thick Wallets: The Dual Relation between Health and Economic Status," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 145-166, Spring.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1960_15n1_0131 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helmuth Cremer & Philippe Donder, 2016.
"Life Expectancy Heterogeneity and the Political Support for Collective Annuities,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 118(3), pages 594-615, July.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe, 2014. "Life expectancy heterogeneity and the political support for collective annuities," TSE Working Papers 14-496, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe, 2014. "Life expectancy heterogeneity and the political support for collective annuities," IDEI Working Papers 827, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ben Halima, Mohamed Ali & Rococo, Emeline, 2014. "Wage differences according to health status in France," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 260-268.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:2375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.