International trade, technological shocks and spillovers in the labour market: a GVAR analysis of the US manufacturing sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2006. "The rise of offshoring: it's not wine for cloth anymore," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 59-102.
- Wolfgang Keller & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2009.
"Multinational Enterprises, International Trade, and Productivity Growth: Firm-Level Evidence from the United States,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(4), pages 821-831, November.
- Wolfgang Keller & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2003. "Multinational Enterprises, International Trade, and Productivity Growth: Firm-Level Evidence from the United States," Working Papers 2003-06, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Stephen R. Yeaple & Wolfgang Keller, 2003. "Multinational Enterprises, International Trade, and Productivity Growth; Firm-Level Evidence From the United States," IMF Working Papers 03/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Wolfgang Keller & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2003. "Multinational Enterprises, International Trade, and Productivity Growth: Firm-Level Evidence from the United States," NBER Working Papers 9504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Yeaple, Stephen R., 2004. "Multinational Enterprises, International Trade, and Productivity Growth: Firm-Level Evidence from the United States," Kiel Working Papers 1249, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Keller, Wolfgang & Yeaple, Stephen R., 2005. "Multinational enterprises international trade, and productivity growth: Firm-level evidence from the United States," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,07, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Margit Molnar & Nigel Pain & Daria Taglioni, 2007. "The Internationalisation of Production, International Outsourcing and Employment in the OECD," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 561, OECD Publishing.
- Chen, Natalie & Imbs, Jean & Scott, Andrew, 2004. "Competition, Globalization and the Decline of Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mary Amiti & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Service Offshoring, Productivity, and Employment; Evidence from the United States," IMF Working Papers 05/238, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inoue,Tomoo & Kaya,Demet & Ohshige,Hitoshi, 2015. "The impact of China?s slowdown on the Asia Pacific region : an application of the GVAR model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7442, The World Bank.
- Alexander Chudik & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2016.
"Theory And Practice Of Gvar Modelling,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 165-197, February.
- Chudik, Alexander & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2014. "Theory and practice of GVAR modeling," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 180, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Alexander Chudik & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2014. "Theory and Practice of GVAR Modeling," CESifo Working Paper Series 4807, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alexander Chudik & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2014. "Theory and Practice of GVAR Modeling," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1408, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Xu, T.T., 2012.
"The role of credit in international business cycles,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1202, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- TengTeng Xu, 2012. "The Role of Credit in International Business Cycles," Staff Working Papers 12-36, Bank of Canada.
- Carlo A. Favero, 2012. "Modelling and Forecasting Yield Differentials in the euro area. A non-linear Global VAR model," Working Papers 431, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Neil Ericsson & Erica Reisman, 2012.
"Evaluating a Global Vector Autoregression for Forecasting,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 18(3), pages 247-258, August.
- Neil R. Ericsson & Erica L. Reisman, 2012. "Evaluating a global vector autoregression for forecasting," International Finance Discussion Papers 1056, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Neil R. Ericsson & Erica L. Reisman, 2012. "Evaluating a Global Vector Autoregression for Forecasting," Working Papers 2012-006, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Britta Niehof, 2014. "Spillover Effects in Government Bond Spreads: Evidence from a GVAR Model," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201458, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Balasan, Andrei-Cristian, 2012. "Literature review concerning the relationship between globalization and regionalization in the world economy," MPRA Paper 39746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- INOUE Tomoo & OKIMOTO Tatsuyoshi, 2017. "Measuring the Effects of Commodity Price Shocks on Asian Economies," Discussion papers 17009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hany Abdel-Latif & Tapas Mishra & Anita Staneva, 2015. "Arab Countries Between Winter and Spring: Where Democracy Shock Goes Next!," Working Papers 954, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2015.
- Taya Dumrongrittikul & Heather Anderson & Farshid Vahid, 2014. "The Effects of Productivity Gains in Asian Emerging Economies: A Global Perspective," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 23/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Adam Traczyk, 2013. "Financial integration and the term structure of interest rates," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 1267-1305, December.
- Allegret, Jean-Pierre & Sallenave, Audrey, 2014.
"The impact of real exchange rates adjustments on global imbalances: A multilateral approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 149-163.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Audrey Sallenave, 2014. "The impact of real exchange rates adjustments on global imbalances: a multilateral approach," Post-Print hal-01385910, HAL.
- Bettendorf, Timo, 2016. "Spillover effects of credit default risk in the euro area and the effects on the euro: A GVAR approach," Discussion Papers 42/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Samargandi, Nahla & Kutan, Ali M., 2016. "Private credit spillovers and economic growth: Evidence from BRICS countries," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 56-84.
- repec:eee:anture:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yan M Sun & Frigyes F Heinz & Giang Ho, 2013. "Cross-Country Linkages in Europe; A Global VAR Analysis," IMF Working Papers 13/194, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Anderton & Paul Hiebert, "undated". "The Impact of Globalisation on the Euro Area Macroeconomy," Discussion Papers 09/14, University of Nottingham, GEP.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:42:y:2010:i:24:p:3045-3066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.