Labor Disputes and Job Flows
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Decio Coviello & Luigi Moretti & Giancarlo Spagnolo & Paola Valbonesi, 2018.
"Court Efficiency and Procurement Performance,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 120(3), pages 826-858, July.
- Decio Coviello & Luigi Moretti & Giancarlo Spagnolo & Paola Valbonesi, 2013. "Court Efficiency and Procurement Performance," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0164, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Decio, Coviello, & Luigi Moretti, & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, & Paola Valbonesi, 2018. "Court Efficiency and Procurement Performance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01476673, HAL.
- Coviello, Decio & Moretti, Luigi & Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Valbonesi, Paola, 2016. "Court Efficiency and Procurement Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 11426, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:irlaec:v:53:y:2018:i:c:p:60-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:irlaec:v:54:y:2018:i:c:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsemployment protection legislation; job flows; labor disputes; unfair dismissal; France;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:68:y:2015:i:5:p:1043-1077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.