The Effect of Trial Periods in Employment on Firm Hiring Behaviour
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas K. Bauer & Stefan Bender & Holger Bonin, 2007.
"Dismissal Protection and Worker Flows in Small Establishments,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(296), pages 804-821, November.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Bender, Stefan & Bonin, Holger, 2004. "Dismissal Protection and Worker Flows in Small Establishments," IZA Discussion Papers 1105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bauer, Thomas & Bender, Stefan & Bonin, Holger, 2004. "Dismissal Protection and Worker Flows in Small Establishments," CEPR Discussion Papers 4379, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Bender, Stefan & Bonin, Holger, 2004. "Dismissal Protection and Worker Flows in Small Establishments," RWI Discussion Papers 14, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Bender, Stefan & Bonin, Holger, 2004. "Dismissal protection and worker flows in small establishments," IAB Discussion Paper 200401, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Maré, David C & Fabling, Richard, 2013.
"The incidence and persistence of cyclical job loss in New Zealand,"
13_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Maré, Dave C. & Fabling, Richard, 2013. "The Incidence and Persistence of Cyclical Job Loss in New Zealand," IZA Discussion Papers 7745, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Fabling, 2011. "Keeping it Together: Tracking Firms on New Zealand’s Longitudinal Business Database," Working Papers 11_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- David H. Autor, 2003. "Outsourcing at Will: The Contribution of Unjust Dismissal Doctrine to the Growth of Employment Outsourcing," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-42, January.
- David H. Autor & William R. Kerr & Adriana D. Kugler, 2007. "Does Employment Protection Reduce Productivity? Evidence From US States," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(521), pages 189-217, June.
More about this item
Keywords90-day trials; employment; labour market flexibility; firm hiring;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2016-06-25 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2016-06-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-NET-2016-06-25 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtu:wpaper:16_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Watene). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/motuenz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.