Report NEP-BEC-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fornaro, Paolo & Luomaranta, Henri, 2016. "Job Creation and the Role of Dependencies," MPRA Paper 71586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & OKAZAKI Tetsuji & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2016. "Industrial Cluster Policy and Transaction Networks: Evidence from firm-level data in Japan," Discussion papers 16071, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- M. Grazzi & D. Moschella, 2016. "Small, young, and exporters: New evidence on the determinants of firm growth," Working Papers wp1068, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro, 2016. "Trade, firm selection, and innovation: the competition channel," Discussion Papers 2016-05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Fontagné, Lionel & Orefice, Gianluca & Piermartini, Roberta, 2016. "Making (small) firms happy: The heterogeneous effect of trade facilitation measures," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2016-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Stankov, Petar & Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2015. "What Explains the Diversity of Regulatory Reform Outcomes?," EconStor Research Reports 141915, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Uluc Aysun, 2016. "The credit channel is alive at the zero lower bound but how does it operate? Firm level evidence on the asymmetric effects of U.S. monetary policy," Working Papers 2016-01, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Halbheer , Daniel & Gerstner , Eitan & Koenigsberg , Oded, 2015. "The Protection Economy: Occasional Service Failure as a Business Model," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1124, HEC Paris.
- Beatriz García Osma & Belén Gill de Albornoz Noguer & Elena De las Heras Cristobal, 2016. "Opinion shopping: Partner versus firm-level evidence," Working Papers. Serie EC 2016-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Nathan Chappell & Isabelle Sin, 2016. "The Effect of Trial Periods in Employment on Firm Hiring Behaviour," Working Papers 16_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Pihlava Matti, 2016. "The Finnish corporate networkâ€”empirical findings from the board room network," Discussion Papers 111, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Foucart, Renaud & Friedrichsen, Jana, 2016. "Bidding for network size," MPRA Paper 72136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Nanditha Mathew, 2016. "The cost-quantity relations and the diverse patterns of "learning by doing": Evidence from India," LEM Papers Series 2016/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Chatain, Olivier & Meyer-Doyle, Philipp, 2015. "Alleviating Managerial Dilemmas in Human-Capital-Intensive Firms Through Incentives: Evidence from M&A Legal Advisors," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1120, HEC Paris.