Analyzing the dynamic complexity of development interventions: lessons from an irrigation experiment in Nepal
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 43 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://policysciences.org/index.html
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/political+science/journal/11077/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Raju, K. V. & Gulati, Ashok, 2002.
"What Affects Organization and Collective Action for Managing Resources? Evidence from Canal Irrigation Systems in India,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 649-666, April.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Raju, K. V. & Gulati, Ashok, 2000. "What affects organization and collective action for managing resources?: evidence from canal irrigation systems in India," EPTD discussion papers 61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yoder, R., 1994. "Locally managed irrigation systems: essential tasks and implications for assistance, management transfer and turnover programs," IWMI Books, Reports H011888, International Water Management Institute.
- Lam, Wai Fung, 1996. "Improving the performance of small-scale irrigation systems: The effects of technological investments and governance structure on irrigation performance in Nepal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1301-1315, August.
- Burns, Robert E., 1993. "Irrigated rice culture in monsoon Asia: The search for an effective water control technology," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 771-789, May.
- Pradhan, P., 1989. "Patterns of irrigation organization in Nepal: a comparative study of 21 farmer-managed irrigation systems," IWMI Books, Reports H005910, International Water Management Institute.
- Pradhan, P., 1989. "Increasing agricultural production in Nepal: role of low-cost irrigation development through farmer participation," IWMI Books, Reports H005909, International Water Management Institute.
- Gulati, Ashok & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Raju, K. Vengama, 2005. "Institutional reforms in Indian irrigation:," Food policy statements 42, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pradhan, Prachanda, 1989. "Increasing agricultural production in Nepal: role of low-cost irrigation development through farmer participation," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 114039.
- Merrey, D. J. & Meinzen-Dick, R. & Mollinga, P. P. & Karar, E. & Huppert, W. & Rees, J. & Vera, J. & Wegerich, K. & van der Zaag, P., 2007. "Policy and institutional reform: the art of the possible," IWMI Books, Reports H040198, International Water Management Institute.
- Gibson, Clark C. & Andersson, Krister & Ostrom, The late Elinor & Shivakumar, Sujai, 2005. "The Samaritan's Dilemma: The Political Economy of Development Aid," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199278855.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:43:y:2010:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.