Analyzing the dynamic complexity of development interventions: lessons from an irrigation experiment in Nepal
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yoder, R., 1994. "Locally managed irrigation systems: Essential tasks and implications for assistance, management transfer and turnover programs," IWMI Books, Reports H011888, International Water Management Institute.
- Pradhan, P., 1989. "Increasing agricultural production in Nepal: Role of low-cost irrigation development through farmer participation," IWMI Books, Reports H005909, International Water Management Institute.
- Gulati, Ashok & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Raju, K. Vengama, 2005. "Institutional reforms in Indian irrigation:," Food policy statements 42, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Burns, Robert E., 1993. "Irrigated rice culture in monsoon Asia: The search for an effective water control technology," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 771-789, May.
- Pradhan, Prachanda, 1989. "Increasing agricultural production in Nepal: role of low-cost irrigation development through farmer participation," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 114039.
- Gibson, Clark C. & Andersson, Krister & Ostrom, The late Elinor & Shivakumar, Sujai, 2005. "The Samaritan's Dilemma: The Political Economy of Development Aid," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199278855, March.
- Pradhan, P., 1989. "Patterns of irrigation organization in Nepal: A comparative study of 21 farmer-managed irrigation systems," IWMI Books, Reports H005910, International Water Management Institute.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Raju, K. V. & Gulati, Ashok, 2000.
"What affects organization and collective action for managing resources?: evidence from canal irrigation systems in India,"
EPTD discussion papers
61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Raju, K. V. & Gulati, Ashok, 2002. "What Affects Organization and Collective Action for Managing Resources? Evidence from Canal Irrigation Systems in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 649-666, April.
- Lam, Wai Fung, 1996. "Improving the performance of small-scale irrigation systems: The effects of technological investments and governance structure on irrigation performance in Nepal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1301-1315, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:43:y:2010:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.