Locally managed irrigation systems: essential tasks and implications for assistance, management transfer and turnover programs
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 127, Sunil Mawatha, Pelawatte, Battaramulla|
Phone: +94-11 2880000
Fax: +94-11 2786854
Web page: http://www.iwmi.cgiar.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin, E. & Yoder, R. & Groenfeldt, D., 1986. "Farmer-managed irrigation: research issues," IWMI Books, Reports H003478, International Water Management Institute.
- Martin, E. D. & Yoder, R., 1987. "Institutions for irrigation management in farmer-managed systems: examples from the hills of Nepal," IWMI Books, Reports H003019, International Water Management Institute.
- Ferguson, Carol A., 1992. "Water allocation, inefficiency and inequity in a government irrigation system," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 165-182, January.
- Pradhan, P., 1989. "Irrigation development in Bhutan," IWMI Working Papers H005727, International Water Management Institute.
- Kikuchi, M. & Merrey, D. J. & Sakthivadivel, R. & Aluwihare, P. B., 1992. "Irrigation investment trends in Sri Lanka: implications for policy and research in irrigation management," Conference Papers h010754, International Water Management Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:bosers:h011888. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.