A Qualitative Comparative Analysis of factors associated with trends in narrowing health inequalities in England
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ragin, Charles C., 2000. "Fuzzy-Set Social Science," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226702773.
- Rachel Parker & Lisa Bradley, 2004. "Bureaucracy or Post-Bureaucracy? Public Sector Organisations in a Changing Context," Asia Pacific Journal of Public Administration, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 197-215, December.
- John Seddon & Carlton Brand, 2008. "Debate: Systems Thinking and Public Sector Performance," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 28(1), pages 7-9, February.
- John Seddon & Carlton Brand, 2008. "Debate: Systems Thinking and Public Sector Performance," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 7-9, February.
- Wai Lam & Elinor Ostrom, 2010. "Analyzing the dynamic complexity of development interventions: lessons from an irrigation experiment in Nepal," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 43(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Islam, M. Kamrul & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Gullberg, Bo & Lindström, Martin & Merlo, Juan, 2008. "Social capital externalities and mortality in Sweden," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 19-42, March.
- Vie, Ola Edvin, 2010. "Have post-bureaucratic changes occurred in managerial work?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 182-194, June.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226702766 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gatrell, Anthony C., 2005. "Complexity theory and geographies of health: a critical assessment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 2661-2671, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brito, Thiago Luis Felipe & Moutinho dos Santos, Edmilson & Galbieri, Rodrigo & Costa, Hirdan Katarina de Medeiros, 2017. "Qualitative Comparative Analysis of cities that introduced compressed natural gas to their urban bus fleet," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 502-508.
- Walton, Mat, 2014. "Applying complexity theory: A review to inform evaluation design," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 119-126.
More about this item
KeywordsEngland Health inequalities England Spearhead areas UK Mortality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:72:y:2011:i:12:p:1965-1974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .