Increasing agricultural production in Nepal: role of low-cost irrigation development through farmer participation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kikuchi, Masao & Hayami, Yujiro, 1978. "Agricultural Growth against a Land Resource Constraint: A Comparative History of Japan, Taiwan, Korea, and the Philippines," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(04), pages 839-864, December.
- Kikuchi, M., 1992. "Policy and research issues in irrigation management for crop diversification with special reference to Sri Lanka," Conference Papers h012019, International Water Management Institute.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Kikuchi, Masao, 1978. "Investment Inducements to Public Infrastructure: Irrigation in the Philippines," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(1), pages 70-77, February.
- N/A, 1985. "Asia," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 80-87, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lam, Wai Fung, 1996. "Improving the performance of small-scale irrigation systems: The effects of technological investments and governance structure on irrigation performance in Nepal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1301-1315, August.
- Wai Lam & Elinor Ostrom, 2010. "Analyzing the dynamic complexity of development interventions: lessons from an irrigation experiment in Nepal," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 43(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2014. "Do institutions for collective action evolve?," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 3-30, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural production; Farmer participation; Irrigated farming; Benefits; Cost recovery; Farmer-agency interactions; Farmer managed irrigation systems; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iwmibo:114039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.