What Determines Sectoral Trade in the Enlarged EU?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Helena Marques & Hugh Metcalf, 2003. "What Determines Sectoral Trade in the Enlarged EU?," Discussion Paper Series 2003_8, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2003.
References listed on IDEAS
- Melitz, Jacques, 2001. "Geography, Trade and Currency Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 2987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torsten Persson, 2001. "Currency unions and trade: how large is the treatment effect?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 16(33), pages 433-462, October.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Laszlo Matyas, 1997. "Proper Econometric Specification of the Gravity Model," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 363-368, May.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "One money, one market: the effect of common currencies on trade," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 7-46, April.
- Maurel, Mathilde & Cheikbossian, Guillaume, 1998.
"The New Geography of Eastern European Trade,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 45-71.
- Cheikbossian, G. & Maurel, M., 1997. "The New Geography of Eastern European Trade," DELTA Working Papers 97-11, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Mathilde Maurel & Guillaume Cheikbossian, 1998. "The new geography of eastern european trade," Post-Print halshs-00468826, HAL.
- Cheikbossian, Guillaume & Maurel, Mathilde, 1997. "The New Geography of Eastern European Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 1580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vittas, H. & Mauro, P., 1995. "Potential Trade with Core and Periphery: Industry Differences in Trade Patterns," Papers 10, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
- Redding, Stephen & Venables, Anthony J., 2004.
"Economic geography and international inequality,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 53-82, January.
- Redding, Stephen J. & Venables, Anthony J, 2000. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 2568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," International Trade 0103003, EconWPA.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," CEP Discussion Papers dp0495, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Redding, Stephen & Venables, Anthony J., 2001. "Economic geography and international inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3714, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Havrylyshyn, Oleh & Pritchett, Lant, 1991. "European trade patterns after the transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 748, The World Bank.
- Venables Anthony J. & Rice Patricia G. & Stewart Martin, 2003. "The Geography of Intra-Industry Trade: empirics," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-25, September.
- Anthony Venables, 2001.
"Geography and International Inequalities: The Impact of New Technologies,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 135-159, June.
- Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Geography and International Inequalities: the Impact of New Technologies," CEP Discussion Papers dp0507, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Wang, Zhen Kun & Winters, L. Alan, 1991. "The Trading Potential of Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 610, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Piazolo, Daniel, 2001.
"Capital and trade flows in Europe and the impact of enlargement,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 183-214, September.
- Piazolo, Daniel & Buch, Claudia M., 2000. "Capital and Trade Flows in Europe and the Impact of Enlargement," Kiel Working Papers 1001, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fritz Breuss & Peter Egger, 1999. "How Reliable Are Estimations of East-West Trade Potentials Based on Cross-Section Gravity Analyses?," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 81-94, June.
- Nilsson, Lars, 2000. "Trade integration and the EU economic membership criteria," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 807-827, November.
- Baldwin, R.E. & Forslid, R. & Haaland, J.I. & Knarvik, K.H.M., 2000. "EU Integration and Outsiders. A Simulation Study of industrial Location," Papers 2/2000, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Limao, Nuno & Venables, Anthony J., 1999. "Infrastructure, geographical disadvantage, and transport costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2257, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groizard, José Luis & Marques, Helena & Santana, María, 2014.
"Islands in trade: Disentangling distance from border effects,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-46.
- Groizard, José Luis & Marques, Helena & Gallego Santana, Maria, 2014. "Islands in trade: Disentangling distance from border effects," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sebastian Benz, 2014. "Essays on Offshoring, Wage Inequality and Innovation," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 56, June.
- Utai UPRASEN & Bernadette ANDREOSSO-O'CALLAGHAN, "undated". "Impact of the 5th EU Enlargement on ASEAN," EcoMod2008 23800145, EcoMod.
- Sebastian Benz & Mario Larch & Markus Zimmer, 2014.
"The Structure of Europe: International Input–Output Analysis with Trade in Intermediate Inputs and Capital Flows,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 461-474, August.
- Sebastian Benz & Mario Larch & Markus Zimmer, 2013. "The Structure of Europe: International Input-Output Analysis with Trade in Intermediate Inputs and Capital Flows," ifo Working Paper Series 161, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Basher A. Balg & Hugh Metcalf, 2010. "Modeling Exchange Rate Volatility," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 109-120, February.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:13:y:2016:i:c:p:8-20 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:9:y:2005:i:2:p:197-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.