Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, James N & Light, Audrey, 1992. "Interpreting Panel Data on Job Tenure," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(3), pages 219-257, July.
- Robert S. Smith, 1988. "Comparable Worth: Limited Coverage and the Exacerbation of Inequality," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 41(2), pages 227-239, January.
- Maury B. Gittleman & David R. Howell, 1995. "Changes in the Structure and Quality of Jobs in the United States: Effects by Race and Gender, 1973â€“1990," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(3), pages 420-440, April.
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01ng451h49q is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Neil Baily, 1974. "Wages and Employment under Uncertain Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 37-50.
- D. Quinn Mills, 1985. "Seniority versus Ability in Promotion Decisions," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 38(3), pages 421-425, April.
- Paul Osterman, 1986. "The Impact of Computers on the Employment of Clerks and Managers," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 39(2), pages 175-186, January.
- repec:fth:prinin:341 is not listed on IDEAS
- James L. Medoff & Katharine G. Abraham, 1980. "Experience, Performance, and Earnings," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(4), pages 703-736.
- Kenneth A. Swinnerton & Howard Wial, 1995. "Is Job Stability Declining in the U.S. Economy?," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(2), pages 293-304, January.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1975. "Implicit Contracts and Underemployment Equilibria," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1183-1202, December.
- Sunder Kekre & Kannan Srinivasan, 1990. "Broader Product Line: A Necessity to Achieve Success?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(10), pages 1216-1232, October.
- Alison J. Wellington, 1993. "Changes in the Male/Female Wage Gap, 1976-85," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(2), pages 383-411.
- Peter Cappelli, 1993. "Are Skill Requirements Rising? Evidence from Production and Clerical Jobs," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 46(3), pages 515-530, April.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 1980. "The organization of work a comparative institutional assessment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 5-38, March.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1991. "Wage Dispersion Between and Within U.S. Manufacturing Plants, 1963-1986," NBER Working Papers 3722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry S. Farber, 1995. "Are Lifetime Jobs Disappearing? Job Duration in the United States: 1973-1993," NBER Working Papers 5014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry S. Farber, 1995. "Are Lifetime Jobs Disappearing? Job Duration in the United States: 1973-1993," Working Papers 720, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Catherine Hakim, 1990. "Core and Periphery in Employers' Workforce Strategies: Evidence from the 1987 E.L.U.S. Survey," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 4(2), pages 157-188, June.
- Laurie Hunter & Alan McGregor & John Maclnnes & Alan Sproull, 1993. "The ‘Flexible Firm’: Strategy and Segmentation," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 31(3), pages 383-407, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeong-Yeon Lee & Daniel G. Bachrach & Denise M. Rousseau, 2015. "Internal Labor Markets, Firm-Specific Human Capital, and Heterogeneity Antecedents of Employee Idiosyncratic Deal Requests," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(3), pages 794-810, June.
- Francisco J. GRACIA & José RAMOS & José María PEIRÓ & Amparo CABALLER & Beatriz SORA, 2011. "Job attitudes, behaviours and well-being among different types of temporary workers in Europe and Israel," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 150(3-4), pages 235-254, December.
- Elena N. Gasiukova & Sergey A. Korotaev, 2017. "Precariousness in Russia: Attitudes, Work and Life Experience of Young Adults with Higher Education," HSE Working papers WP BRP 73/SOC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Buonocore, Filomena, 2010. "Contingent work in the hospitality industry: A mediating model of organizational attitudes," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 378-385.
- Erica L. Groshen & David K. Levine, 1998. "The rise and decline(?) of U.S. internal labor markets," Research Paper 9819, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kuruvilla, Sarosh & Noronha, Ernesto, 2016. "From pyramids to diamonds: legal process offshoring, employment systems, and labor markets for lawyers in the United States and India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65136, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:33:y:1995:i:4:p:563-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.