Changes in the Male/Female Wage Gap, 1976-85
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sonja C. Kassenboehmer & Mathias G. Sinning, 2014.
"Distributional Changes in the Gender Wage Gap,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 67(2), pages 335-361, April.
- Kassenböhmer, Sonja C. & Sinning, Mathias, 2010. "Distributional Changes in the Gender Wage Gap," Ruhr Economic Papers 220, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Sinning, Mathias, 2010. "Distributional Changes in the Gender Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 5303, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sonja Kassenböhmer & Mathias Sinning, 2010. "Distributional Changes in the Gender Wage Gap," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-532, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Luis Gamboa & Blanca Zuluaga, 2013.
"Is There a Motherhood Penalty? Decomposing the Family Wage Gap in Colombia,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 421-434, December.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Blanca Zuluaga, 2011. "Is there a motherhood penalty? decomposing the family wage gap in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 010288, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Blanca Zuluaga, 2011. "Is there a motherhood penalty? Decomposing the family wage gap in Colombia," Working Papers 220, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- George-Levi Gayle & Limor Golan & Robert A. Miller, 2012.
"Gender Differences in Executive Compensation and Job Mobility,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(4), pages 829-872.
- George-Levi Gayle & Limor Golan & Robert Miller, 2011. "Gender Differences in Executive Compensation and Job Mobility," Working Papers 2011-013, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Ahmed, Salma & McGillivray, Mark, 2015. "Human Capital, Discrimination, and the Gender Wage Gap in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 506-524.
- Martha J. Bailey & Brad Hershbein & Amalia R. Miller, 2012.
"The Opt-In Revolution? Contraception and the Gender Gap in Wages,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 225-254, July.
- Martha J. Bailey & Brad Hershbein & Amalia R. Miller, 2012. "The Opt-In Revolution? Contraception and the Gender Gap in Wages," NBER Working Papers 17922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rendall, Michelle, 2013.
"Structural Change in Developing Countries: Has it Decreased Gender Inequality?,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-16.
- Michelle Rendall, 2012. "Structural change in developing countries: has it decreased gender inequality?," ECON - Working Papers 077, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Diebold, Francis X & Neumark, David & Polsky, Daniel, 1997. "Job Stability in the United States," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(2), pages 206-233, April.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Cappelli, 1995. "Rethinking Employment," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 563-602, December.
- Sonja C. Kassenböhmer & Mathias Sinning, 2010. "Distributional Changes in the Gender Wage Gap," Ruhr Economic Papers 0220, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Dammert, Ana C. & Ural Marchand, Beyza & Wan, Chi, 2013.
"Gender Wage-Productivity Differentials and Global Integration in China,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7159, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dammert, Ana & Ural Marchand, Beyza & Wan, Chi, 2013. "Gender Wage-Productivity Differentials and Global Integration in China," Working Papers 2013-1, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Ignacio Moral-Arce & Stefan Sperlich & Ana Fernández-Saínz & Maria Roca, 2012. "Trends in the Gender Pay Gap in Spain: A Semiparametric Analysis," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 173-195, June.
- Russo, Giovanni & van Ommeren, Jos N, 1998. "Gender Differences in Recruitment Outcomes," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 155-166, April.
- Sylvie DÉMURGER & Martin FOURNIER & Yi CHEN, 2007.
"The Evolution Of Gender Earnings Gaps And Discrimination In Urban China, 1988-95,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 45(1), pages 97-121.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier & Yi Chen, 2007. "The Evolution of Gender Earnings Gaps and Discrimination in Urban China, 1988-95," Post-Print hal-00138124, HAL.
- Christopher Dougherty, 2005. "Why Are the Returns to Schooling Higher for Women than for Men?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(4), pages 969-988.
- Kimmel, Jean, 1997.
"Rural wages and returns to education: Differences between whites, blacks, and American Indians,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 81-96, February.
- Jean Kimmel, 1994. "Rural Wages and Returns to Education: Differences Between Whites, Blacks, and American Indians," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 94-27, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Pedro Orraca & Francisco Javier Cabrera & Gustavo Iriarte, 2016. "The gender wage gap and occupational segregation in the Mexican labour market," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 13(1), pages 51-72, Enero-Jun.
- Huoying Wu, 2007. "Can The Human Capital Approach Explain Life-Cycle Wage Differentials Between Races And Sexes?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 24-39, January.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3143-3259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Chengze Simon & Lui, Hon-Kwong, 2003. "Structural change and the narrowing gender gap in wages: theory and evidence from Hong Kong," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 609-626, October.
- Kehinde O. Omotoso & Steven F. Koch, 2017. "Gender Differentials in Health: A Differences-in-Decompositions Estimate," Working Papers 201717, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:28:y:1993:i:2:p:383-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .