Organisations and the Transformation of the Internal Labour Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristini, Annalisa & Origo, Federica & Pinoli, Sara, 2017.
"The healthy fright of losing a good one for a bad one,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 129-144.
- Cristini, Annalisa & Origo, Federica & Pinoli, Sara, 2012. "The Healthy Fright of Losing a Good One for a Bad One," IZA Discussion Papers 6348, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Skott & Frederick Guy, 2005.
"Power-Biased Technological Change and the Rise in Earnings Inequality,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2005-17, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Frederick Guy & Peter Skottz, 2005. "Power-Biased Technological Change and the Rise in Earnings Inequality," Working Papers 06, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Frederick Guy & Peter Skott, 2008.
"Information and Communications Technologies, Coordination and Control, and the Distribution of Income,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 17(3-4), pages 71-92, September.
- Frederick Guy & Peter Skott, 2007. "Information and communications technologies,coordination and control, and the distribution of income," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Chris Forde & Gary Slater, 2005.
"Agency Working in Britain: Character, Consequences and Regulation,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 43(2), pages 249-271, June.
- Chris Forde & Gary Slater, 2004. "Agency working in Britain: character, consequences and regulation," Working Papers 2004/4, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Santos, Miguel, 2010. "From Training to Labour Market. Holocletic Model," MPRA Paper 26617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arjan Keizer, 2011. "Flexibility in Japanese internal labour markets: The introduction of performance-related pay," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 573-594, September.
- Dong, Xiao-Yuan & MacPhail, Fiona & Bowles, Paul & Ho, Samuel P. S., 2004. "Gender Segmentation at Work in China's Privatized Rural Industry: Some Evidence from Shandong and Jiangsu," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 979-998, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:woemps:v:15:y:2001:i:1:p:25-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.britsoc.co.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.