The organization of work a comparative institutional assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Shubik, 1978. "The Capital Stock Modified Competitive Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 507, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:75:y:1981:i:02:p:306-318_17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shubik, Martin, 1970. "On Different Methods for Allocating Resources," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 332-337.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Shubik, Martin, 1979. "Bankruptcy and optimality in a closed trading mass economy modelled as a non-cooperative game," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 115-134, July.
- Pradeep Dubey & Martin Shubik, 1981.
"Information Conditions, Communication and General Equilibrium,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 6(2), pages 186-189, May.
- Pradeep Dubey & Martin Shubik, 1977. "Information Conditions, Communication and General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 467, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1975. "The Optimum Growth Rate for Population," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(3), pages 531-538, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Mellizo & Jeffrey Carpenter & Peter Hans Matthews, 2017.
"Ceding control: an experimental analysis of participatory management,"
Journal of the Economic Science Association,
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 3(1), pages 62-74, July.
- Mellizo, Philip & Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Matthews, Peter Hans, 2017. "Ceding Control: An Experimental Analysis of Participatory Management," IZA Discussion Papers 10576, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Langlois, 2013. "The Institutional Revolution: A review essay," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 383-395, December.
- Henriksen, Ingrid & Lampe, Markus & Sharp, Paul, 2011.
"The role of technology and institutions for growth: Danish creameries in the late nineteenth century,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 475-493, December.
- Lampe, Markus & Henriksen, Ingrid & Sharp, Paul, 2010. "The role of technology and institutions for growth : Danish creameries in the late nineteenth century," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp10-13, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2011. "The role of technology and institutions for growth: Danish creameries in the late nineteenth century," Working Papers 0001, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Ingrid Henriksen & Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2010. "The Role of Technology and Institutions for Growth: Danish Creameries in the late Nineteenth Century," Discussion Papers 10-32, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Wandel, Jürgen, 2011. "Integrierte Strukturen im Agrar- und Ernährungssektor Russlands: Entstehungsgründe, Funktionsweise, Entwicklungsperspektiven und volkswirtschaftliche Auswirkungen. Band I und II," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 63, number 63, December.
- Christophe Boone & Serden Özcan, 2016. "Strategic Choices at Entry and Relative Survival Advantage of Cooperatives versus Corporations in the US Bio-Ethanol Industry, 1978-2015," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(7), pages 1113-1140, November.
- Kranz, Olaf & Steger, Thomas, 2016. "Resurrected, recovered, but still didn’t survive? A case study on the viability of employee-owned companies," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 27(4), pages 234-260.
- Mervyn K. Lewis, 2014. "A theoretical perspective on Islamic banking and financial intermediation," Chapters,in: Risk and Regulation of Islamic Banking, chapter 2, pages 11-42 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roumasset, James A., 1994. "Explaining Diversity In Agricultural Organization: An Agency Perspective," Bulletins 12982, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Bucheli, Marcelo & Mahoney, Joseph T. & Vaaler, Paul M., 2007. "Chandler's Living History: The Visible Hand of Vertical Integration in 19th Century America Viewed under a 21st Century Transaction Costs Economics Lens," Working Papers 07-0111, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Anna Grandori, 2013. "Human capital and property rights," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wang, Sen & van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Wilson, Bill, 2000. "Remuneration for silviculture in British Columbia: insights from transaction cost economics," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 71-79, May.
- Giovanni Ferri & Angelo Leogrande, 2015.
"Was the Crisis due to a shift from stakeholder to shareholder finance? Surveying the debate,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
108, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giovanni Ferri & Angelo Leogrande, 2015. "Was the Crisis Due to a Shift from Stakeholder to Shareholder Finance? Surveying the Debate," Euricse Working Papers 1576, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Anna Grandori, 1997. "Governance Structures, Coordination Mechanisms and Cognitive Models," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 1(1), pages 29-47, March.
- Malone, Thomas W. & Smith, Stephen A., 1984. "Tradeoffs in designing organizations : implications for new forms of human organizations and computer systems," Working papers no. 112. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Sutti Ortiz & Susana Aparicio, 2006. "Management response to the demands of global fresh fruit markets: Rewarding harvesters with financial incentives," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 446-468.
- Marcelo Bucheli & Joseph T. Mahoney & Paul M. Vaaler, 2010. "Chandler's Living History: "The Visible Hand" of Vertical Integration in Nineteenth Century America Viewed Under a Twenty-First Century Transaction Costs Economics Lens," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(s1), pages 859-883, July.
- Kornelius Kraft, 1990. "Licenciements, salaire aux pièces et participation aux bénéfices en tant qu'incitations," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 161-170.
- Marco Faillo & Costanza Piovanelli, 2017. "Wage delegation and intrinsic motivation: an experimental study," CEEL Working Papers 1701, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:1:y:1980:i:1:p:5-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.