The organization of work a comparative institutional assessment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Mellizo, Philip & Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Matthews, Peter Hans, 2017. "Ceding Control: An Experimental Analysis of Participatory Management," IZA Discussion Papers 10576, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Langlois, 2013.
"The Institutional Revolution: A review essay,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 383-395, December.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2013. "The Institutional Revolution: A Review Essay," Working papers 2013-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Henriksen, Ingrid & Lampe, Markus & Sharp, Paul, 2011. "The role of technology and institutions for growth: Danish creameries in the late nineteenth century," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 475-493, December.
- Sharp, Paul & Lampe, Markus & Henriksen, Ingrid, 2010. "The role of technology and institutions for growth : Danish creameries in the late nineteenth century," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp10-13, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2010. "The Role of Technology and Institutions for Growth: Danish Creameries in the late Nineteenth Century," Discussion Papers 10-32, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2011. "The role of technology and institutions for growth: Danish creameries in the late nineteenth century," Working Papers 0001, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Wandel, Jürgen, 2011. "Integrierte Strukturen im Agrar- und Ernährungssektor Russlands: Entstehungsgründe, Funktionsweise, Entwicklungsperspektiven und volkswirtschaftliche Auswirkungen. Band I und II," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 63, number 63, December.
- Mervyn K. Lewis, 2014. "A theoretical perspective on Islamic banking and financial intermediation," Chapters,in: Risk and Regulation of Islamic Banking, chapter 2, pages 11-42 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roumasset, James A., 1994. "Explaining Diversity In Agricultural Organization: An Agency Perspective," Bulletins 12982, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Bucheli, Marcelo & Mahoney, Joseph T. & Vaaler, Paul M., 2007. "Chandler's Living History: The Visible Hand of Vertical Integration in 19th Century America Viewed under a 21st Century Transaction Costs Economics Lens," Working Papers 07-0111, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Anna Grandori, 2013. "Human capital and property rights," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wang, Sen & van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Wilson, Bill, 2000. "Remuneration for silviculture in British Columbia: insights from transaction cost economics," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 71-79, May.
- Giovanni Ferri & Angelo Leogrande, 2015. "Was the Crisis due to a shift from stakeholder to shareholder finance? Surveying the debate," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 108, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giovanni Ferri & Angelo Leogrande, 2015. "Was the Crisis Due to a Shift from Stakeholder to Shareholder Finance? Surveying the Debate," Euricse Working Papers 1576, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Anna Grandori, 1997. "Governance Structures, Coordination Mechanisms and Cognitive Models," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 1(1), pages 29-47, March.
- Malone, Thomas W. & Smith, Stephen A., 1984. "Tradeoffs in designing organizations : implications for new forms of human organizations and computer systems," Working papers no. 112. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Sutti Ortiz & Susana Aparicio, 2006. "Management response to the demands of global fresh fruit markets: Rewarding harvesters with financial incentives," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 446-468.
- Kornelius Kraft, 1990. "Licenciements, salaire aux pièces et participation aux bénéfices en tant qu'incitations," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 161-170.
- Marco Faillo & Costanza Piovanelli, 2017. "Wage delegation and intrinsic motivation: an experimental study," CEEL Working Papers 1701, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:1:y:1980:i:1:p:5-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed