The Impact of Computers on the Employment of Clerks and Managers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Awaworyi, Sefa & Solomon, Edna, 2016.
"Technological innovation and employment in derived labour demand models: A hierarchical meta-regression analysis,"
73557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Churchill, Sefa Awaworyi & Solomon, Edna, 2017. "Technological innovation and employment in derived labour demand models: a hierarchical meta-regression analysis," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 16035, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Hilal Atasoy & Rajiv D. Banker & Paul A. Pavlou, 2016. "On the Longitudinal Effects of IT Use on Firm-Level Employment," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 6-26, March.
- Catherine J. Morrison, 2000.
"Assessing The Productivity Of Information Technology Equipment In U.S. Manufacturing Industries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 79(3), pages 471-481, August.
- Catherine J. Morrison & Ernst R. Berndt, 1991. "Assessing the Productivity of Information Technology Equipment in U.S. Manufacturing Industries," NBER Working Papers 3582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Cappelli, 1995. "Rethinking Employment," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 563-602, December.
- Van Reenen, John, 1997. "Employment and Technological Innovation: Evidence from U.K. Manufacturing Firms," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(2), pages 255-284, April.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Catherine J. Morrison & Larry S. Rosenblum, 1992.
"High-Tech Capital Formation and Labor Composition in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: An Exploratory Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
4010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Morrison, Catherine J. & Rosenblum, Larry S., 1992. "High-tech capital formation and labor composition in U.S. manufacturing industries : an exploratory analysis," Working papers 3414-92., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:32:y:2018:i:1:p:50-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:4:y:2002:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1016007020846 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kun Shin Im & Varun Grover & James T. C. Teng, 2013. "Research Note---Do Large Firms Become Smaller by Using Information Technology?," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 470-491, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:39:y:1986:i:2:p:175-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.