Assessing the Productivity of Information Technology Equipment in U.S. Manufacturing Industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Catherine J. Morrison, 2000. "Assessing The Productivity Of Information Technology Equipment In U.S. Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(3), pages 471-481, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Osterman, 1986. "The Impact of Computers on the Employment of Clerks and Managers," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 39(2), pages 175-186, January.
- Martin Neil Baily & Robert J. Gordon, 1988. "The Productivity Slowdown, Measurement Issues, and the Explosion of Computer Power," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(2), pages 347-432.
- Dudley, Leonard & Lasserre, Pierre, 1989. "Information as a substitute for inventories," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 67-88, January.
- Lester C. Thurow, 1987. "Economic Paradigms and Slow American Productivity Growth," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 333-343, Oct-Dec.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .