Changing Consequences of Job Separation in the United States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce C. Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman, 2001. "The importance of employer-to-employer flows in the U.S. labor market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Browning, Martin & Crossley, Thomas F., 2008.
"The long-run cost of job loss as measured by consumption changes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 109-120, July.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley, 2000. "The Long Run Costs of Job Loss as Measured by Consumption Changes," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0320, Econometric Society.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley, 2006. "The Long-Run Cost of Job Loss as Measured by Consumption Changes," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 405, McMaster University.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley, 2006. "The Long-Run Cost of Job Loss as Measured by Consumption Changes," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 152, McMaster University.
- Hospido, Laura, 2015. "Wage dynamics in the presence of unobserved individual and job heterogeneity," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 81-93.
- repec:bla:germec:v:18:y:2017:i:1:p:1-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marianne Bertrand, 2004.
"From the Invisible Handshake to the Invisible Hand? How Import Competition Changes the Employment Relationship,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(4), pages 723-766, October.
- Marianne Bertrand, 1998. "From the Invisible Handshake to the Invisible Hand? How Import Competition Changes the Employment Relationship," Working Papers 789, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Marianne Bertrand, 1999. "From the Invisible Handshake to the Invisible Hand? How Import Competition Changes the Employment Relationship," NBER Working Papers 6900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:46988 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Neumark, 2003.
"Age Discrimination Legislation in the United States,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 297-317, July.
- David Neumark, 2001. "Age Discrimination Legislation in the United States," NBER Working Papers 8152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simone Balestra & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2017.
"When a Door Closes, a Window Opens? Long-Term Labor Market Effects of Involuntary Separations,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 18(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Simone Balestra & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2012. "When a Door Closes, a Window Opens? Long-term Labor Market Effects of Involuntary Separations," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0072, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Dec 2015.
- Daniel Rodriguez & Madeline Zavodny, 2000. "Explaining changes in the age distribution of displaced workers," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2000-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Daniel Rodriguez & Madeline Zavodny, 2001. "Family structure and sex differences in postdisplacement outcomes," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2001-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Susan N. Houseman & Anne E. Polivka, 1999. "The Implications of Flexible Staffing Arrangements for Job Stability," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 99-56, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Werner Eichhorst & Tito Boeri & Michela Braga & An de Coen & Galasso Vicenzo & Maarten Gerard & Michael J. Kendzia & Christine Mayrhuber & Jakob Louis Pedersen & Ricarda Schmidl & Nadia Steiber, 2013.
"Combining the Entry of Young People in the Labour Market with the Retention of Older Workers,"
WIFO, number 46988.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Boeri, Tito & Braga, Michela & De Coen, An & Galasso, Vincenzo & Gerard, Maarten & Kendzia, Michael J. & Mayrhuber, Christine & Pedersen, Jakob Louis & Schmidl, Ricarda & Steiber, , 2013. "Combining the Entry of Young People in the Labour Market with the Retention of Older Workers," IZA Research Reports 53, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Neumark, 2000. "Changes in Job Stability and Job Security: A Collective Effort to Untangle, Reconcile, and Interpret the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borland, J. & McDonald, J.T., 2000.
"Displaced workers in Australia 1984-1996: Macroeconomic Conditions and Structural Change,"
2000-10, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Borland, J. & McDonald, J.T., 2001. "Displaced Workers in Australia 1984-1996: Macroeconomic Conditions and Structural Change," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 824, The University of Melbourne.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Steven Sass & Mauricio Soto & Natalia Zhivan, 2006. "Has the Displacement of Older Workers Increased?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2006-17, Center for Retirement Research, revised Sep 2006.
- Bruce C. Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman, 2004. "Employer-to-employer flows in the U.S. labor market: the complete picture of gross worker flows," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:52:y:1999:i:4:p:565-580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.