The Changing face of Job Loss in the United States, 1981-1995
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 28 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1997 Microeconomics ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036|
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
- Love, David, 2006. "Buffer stock saving in retirement accounts," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1473-1492, October.
- Kunze, Astrid & Troske, Kenneth R., 2012.
"Life-cycle patterns in male/female differences in job search,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 176-185.
- Kunze, Astrid & Troske, Kenneth, 2009. "Life-Cycle Patterns in Male/Female Differences in Job Search," IZA Discussion Papers 4656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kunze, Astrid & Troske, Kenneth R., 2010. "Life-Cycle Patterns in Male/Female Differences in Job Search," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 2/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Getinet Haile, 2009. "The Nature and Extent of Job Separations in Germany: Some New Evidence from SOEP," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 208, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Haile, Getinet Astatike, 2009. "The Nature and Extent of Job Separations in Germany: Some New Evidence from SOEP," IZA Discussion Papers 4216, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jacobson, Louis & LaLonde, Robert & G. Sullivan, Daniel, 2005. "Estimating the returns to community college schooling for displaced workers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 271-304.
- Louis S. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel G. Sullivan, 2002. "Estimating the returns to community college schooling for displaced workers," Working Paper Series WP-02-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jacobson, Louis & LaLonde, Robert J. & Sullivan, Daniel G., 2004. "Estimating the Returns to Community College Schooling for Displaced Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 1017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Randall W. Eberts, 2008. "Reemployment and Earnings Recovery among Older Unemployment Insurance Claimants," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Randall W. Eberts, 2007. "Reemployment and Earnings Recovery among Older Unemployment Insurance Claimants," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 07-133, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Alan B. Krueger, 1999. "The High-Pressure U.S. Labor Market of the 1990s," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 30(1), pages 1-88.
- Lawrence Katz & Alan B. Krueger, 1999. "The High-pressure U.S. Labor Market of the 1990s," Working Papers 795, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Jaap H. Abbring & Gerard J. van den Berg & Pieter A. Gautier & A. Gijsbert C. van Lomwel & Jan C. van Ours & Christopher J. Ruhm, 1998. "Displaced Workers in the United States and the Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-084/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Abbring, J.H. & van den Berg, G. & Gautier, P.A. & van Lomwel, A.G.C. & van Ours, J.C. & Ruhm, C.J., 1998. "Displaced Workers in The United States and The Netherlands," Discussion Paper 1998-96, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bognanno, Michael & Kambayashi, Ryo, 2013. "Trends in worker displacement penalties in Japan: 1991–2005," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 41-57.
- Michael Bognanno & Ryo Kambayashi, 2007. "Trends in Worker Displacement Penalties in Japan: 1991-2005," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-218, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bognanno, Michael L. & Kambayashi, Ryo, 2007. "Trends in Worker Displacement Penalties in Japan: 1991-2005," IZA Discussion Papers 2954, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susan N. Houseman & Anne E. Polivka, 1999. "The Implications of Flexible Staffing Arrangements for Job Stability," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 99-56, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Hoyt Bleakley & Ann E. Ferris & Jeffrey C. Fuhrer, 1999. "New data on worker flows during business cycles," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 49-76.
- den Haan, Wouter J. & Ramey, Garey & Watson, Joel, 2000. "Job destruction and the experiences of displaced workers," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 87-128, June.
- den Haan, Wouter J. & Ramey, Garey & Watson, Joel, 1999. "Job Destruction and the Experiences of Displaced Workers," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1rd0w96t, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Wouter J. den Haan & Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 1999. "Job Destruction and the Experiences of Displaced Workers," NBER Working Papers 7218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geishecker, Ingo, 2006. "The impact of international outsourcing on individual employment security: a micro level analysis," Discussion Papers 2006/17, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Mandal, Bidisha & Ayyagari, Padmaja & Gallo, William T., 2011. "Job loss and depression: The role of subjective expectations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(4), pages 576-583, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:28:y:1997:i:1997-3:p:55-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed