Job Loss in the Great Recession and its Aftermath: U.S. Evidence from the Displaced Workers Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kory Kroft & Fabian Lange & Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2013. "Duration Dependence and Labor Market Conditions: Evidence from a Field Experiment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 128(3), pages 1123-1167.
- Johannes F. Schmieder & Till von Wachter, 2010. "Does Wage Persistence Matter for Employment Fluctuations? Evidence from Displaced Workers," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 1-21, July.
- Steven J. Davis & Till Von Wachter, 2011.
"Recessions and the Costs of Job Loss,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 42(2 (Fall)), pages 1-72.
- Steven J. Davis & Till M. von Wachter, 2011. "Recessions and the Cost of Job Loss," NBER Working Papers 17638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven J. Davis & Till Von Wachter, 2011. "Recessions and the Costs of Job Loss," Working Papers 2011-009, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- repec:fth:prinin:303 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parent, Daniel, 2000. "Industry-Specific Capital and the Wage Profile: Evidence from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth and the Panel Study of Income Dynamics," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(2), pages 306-323, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abraham, Katharine G. & Haltiwanger, John C. & Sandusky, L. Kristin & Spletzer, James R., 2016.
"The Consequences of Long Term Unemployment: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10223, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katharine G. Abraham & Kristin Sandusky & John Haltiwanger & James R. Spletzer, 2016. "The Consequences of Long Term Unemployment: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers 16-40, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lauren L. Schmitz & Dalton Conley, 2016. "The Impact of Late-Career Job Loss and Genotype on Body Mass Index," NBER Working Papers 22348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:jlabre:v:38:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12122-017-9244-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Meekes & W.H.J. Hassink, 2016. "The role of the housing market in workersâ€™ resilience to job displacement after firm bankruptcy," Working Papers 16-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- repec:bla:indres:v:56:y:2017:i:4:p:688-722 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-2131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verho, Jouko, 2017. "Economic crises and unemployment persistence: Analysis of job losses during the Finnish 1990s recession," Working Papers 99, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Katharine G. Abraham & John C. Haltiwanger & Kristin Sandusky & James Spletzer, 2016. "The Consequences of Long-Term Unemployment: Evidence from Linked Survey and Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 22665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:indrel:589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bobray Bordelon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irprius.html .