Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 114, Issue C
- 155-163 Understanding optimal engine operating strategies for gasoline-fueled HCCI engines using crank-angle resolved exergy analysis
by Saxena, Samveg & Shah, Nihar & Bedoya, Ivan & Phadke, Amol
- 164-171 Performance restoration of direct methanol fuel cells in long-term operation using a hydrogen evolution method
by Mehmood, Asad & Ha, Heung Yong
- 172-178 Experimental study on thermal performance of a solar chimney combined with PCM
by Li, Yongcai & Liu, Shuli
- 179-191 Dynamic flow control and performance comparison of different concepts of two-phase on-chip cooling cycles
by Marcinichen, Jackson Braz & Wu, Duan & Paredes, Stephan & Thome, John R. & Michel, Bruno
- 192-208 Process design of a hydrogen production plant from natural gas with CO2 capture based on a novel Ca/Cu chemical loop
by Martínez, I. & Romano, M.C. & Fernández, J.R. & Chiesa, P. & Murillo, R. & Abanades, J.C.
- 209-217 Investigation of a coupled geothermal cooling system with earth tube and solar chimney
by Yu, Yuebin & Li, Haorong & Niu, Fuxin & Yu, Daihong
- 218-226 Bayesian rules and stochastic models for high accuracy prediction of solar radiation
by Voyant, Cyril & Darras, Christophe & Muselli, Marc & Paoli, Christophe & Nivet, Marie-Laure & Poggi, Philippe
- 227-237 Kinetic analysis and thermal characterization of the microalgae combustion process by thermal analysis coupled to mass spectrometry
by López-González, D. & Fernandez-Lopez, M. & Valverde, J.L. & Sanchez-Silva, L.
- 238-249 Design and test of a 5kWe high-temperature polymer electrolyte fuel cell system operated with diesel and kerosene
by Samsun, Remzi Can & Pasel, Joachim & Janßen, Holger & Lehnert, Werner & Peters, Ralf & Stolten, Detlef
- 250-261 Techno-economic evaluation for the heat integration of vaporisation cold energy in natural gas processing
by Koku, Oludolapo & Perry, Simon & Kim, Jin-Kuk
- 262-272 A review of electricity product differentiation
by Woo, C.K. & Sreedharan, P. & Hargreaves, J. & Kahrl, F. & Wang, J. & Horowitz, I.
- 273-282 Experimental and numerical investigation of urban street canyons to evaluate the impact of green roof inside and outside buildings
by Ouldboukhitine, Salah-Eddine & Belarbi, Rafik & Sailor, David J.
- 283-289 Electrogenesis reduces the combustion efficiency of sewage sludge
by Ma, Jinxing & Wang, Zhiwei & Zhu, Chaowei & Xu, Yinlun & Wu, Zhichao
- 290-300 Carbon emission coefficient measurement of the coal-to-power energy chain in China
by Yu, Shiwei & Wei, Yi-Ming & Guo, Haixiang & Ding, Liping
- 301-309 Inflationary effect of coal price change on the Chinese economy
by Chen, Zhan-Ming
- 310-319 Conceptual analysis and design of a partitioned multifunctional smart insulation
by Kimber, Mark & Clark, William W. & Schaefer, Laura
- 320-326 Synthesis and characterization of melamine–formaldehyde rigid foams for vacuum thermal insulation
by Nemanič, V. & Zajec, B. & Žumer, M. & Figar, N. & Kavšek, M. & Mihelič, I.
- 327-334 Modelling and selection of micro-CHP systems for domestic energy supply: The dimension of network-wide primary energy consumption
by Fubara, Tekena Craig & Cecelja, Franjo & Yang, Aidong
- 335-352 Dynamic performance of a novel solar photovoltaic/loop-heat-pipe heat pump system
by Zhang, Xingxing & Zhao, Xudong & Shen, Jingchun & Xu, Jihuan & Yu, Xiaotong
- 353-365 Domestic energy consumption patterns in a hot and humid climate: A multiple-case study analysis
by Aldossary, Naief A. & Rezgui, Yacine & Kwan, Alan
- 366-376 Optimizing biofuels production in an uncertain decision environment: Conventional vs. advanced technologies
by Ziolkowska, Jadwiga R.
- 377-384 Input–output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: A multi-region model for China
by Su, Bin & Ang, B.W.
- 385-399 Fulfillment of net-zero energy building (NZEB) with four metrics in a single family house with different heating alternatives
by Mohamed, Ayman & Hasan, Ala & Sirén, Kai
- 400-408 Energy–environment–economy assessment of waste management systems from a life cycle perspective: Model development and case study
by Dong, Jun & Chi, Yong & Zou, Daoan & Fu, Chao & Huang, Qunxing & Ni, Mingjiang
- 409-416 The relative importance of home, school, and traditional mass media sources in elevating youth energy awareness
by Zyadin, Anas & Puhakka, Antero & Halder, Pradipta & Ahponen, Pirkkoliisa & Pelkonen, Paavo
- 417-425 Simulation and exergetic evaluation of CO2 capture in a solid-oxide fuel-cell combined-cycle power plant
by Petrakopoulou, Fontina & Lee, Young Duk & Tsatsaronis, George
- 426-433 Investigation on zero grid-electricity design strategies of solid oxide fuel cell trigeneration system for high-rise building in hot and humid climate
by Fong, K.F. & Lee, C.K.
- 434-444 Effect of kaolin additive on PM2.5 reduction during pulverized coal combustion: Importance of sodium and its occurrence in coal
by Si, Junping & Liu, Xiaowei & Xu, Minghou & Sheng, Lei & Zhou, Zijian & Wang, Chao & Zhang, Yang & Seo, Yong-Chil
- 445-455 Efficient modeling of seismic signature of patchy saturation for time lapse monitoring of carbon sequestrated deep saline reservoirs
by Padhi, Amit & Mallick, Subhashis & Behzadi, Hamid & Alvarado, Vladimir
- 456-465 A Spatial–Temporal model for grid impact analysis of plug-in electric vehicles
by Mu, Yunfei & Wu, Jianzhong & Jenkins, Nick & Jia, Hongjie & Wang, Chengshan
- 466-474 Long-term optimization of United Arab Emirates energy future: Policy implications
by Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Kennedy, Scott & Mezher, Toufic
- 475-484 Simulation and evaluation of Building Information Modeling in a real pilot site
by Eguaras-Martínez, María & Vidaurre-Arbizu, Marina & Martín-Gómez, César
- 485-491 Impact of additives for enhanced sulfur dioxide removal on re-emissions of mercury in wet flue gas desulfurization
by Heidel, Barna & Hilber, Melanie & Scheffknecht, Günter
- 492-503 Thermoeconomic optimization of vertical ground-source heat pump systems through nonlinear integer programming
by Retkowski, Waldemar & Thöming, Jorg
- 504-511 Separation of swine slurry into different concentration fractions and its influence on biogas fermentation
by Deng, Liangwei & Li, Yang & Chen, Ziai & Liu, Gangjin & Yang, Hongnan
- 512-519 Economic viability of energy storage systems based on price arbitrage potential in real-time U.S. electricity markets
by Bradbury, Kyle & Pratson, Lincoln & Patiño-Echeverri, Dalia
- 520-530 Potential of natural ventilation in temperate countries – A case study of Denmark
by Oropeza-Perez, Ivan & Østergaard, Poul Alberg
- 531-538 Standby electricity consumption and saving potentials of Turkish households
by Sahin, Mustafa Cagri & Aydinalp Koksal, Merih
- 539-550 Liquid piston compression efficiency with droplet heat transfer
by Qin, Chao & Loth, Eric
- 551-562 Production of microporous biochars by single-step oxidation: Effect of activation conditions on CO2 capture
by Plaza, M.G. & González, A.S. & Pis, J.J. & Rubiera, F. & Pevida, C.
- 563-571 Real CO2 emissions benefits and end user’s operating costs of a plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
by Millo, Federico & Rolando, Luciano & Fuso, Rocco & Mallamo, Fabio
- 572-587 Economic and environmental optimization of a large scale sustainable dual feedstock lignocellulosic-based bioethanol supply chain in a stochastic environment
by Osmani, Atif & Zhang, Jun
- 588-599 A graphical method for integrating work exchange network
by Liu, Guilian & Zhou, Hua & Shen, Renjie & Feng, Xiao
- 600-610 Thin-film composite P84 co-polyimide hollow fiber membranes for osmotic power generation
by Li, Xue & Chung, Tai-Shung
- 611-620 Modeling of a two-phase CO2-filled vertical borehole for geothermal heat pump applications
by Eslami-Nejad, Parham & Ouzzane, Mohamed & Aidoun, Zine
- 621-631 Analysis of retro-reflective surfaces for urban heat island mitigation: A new analytical model
by Rossi, Federico & Pisello, Anna Laura & Nicolini, Andrea & Filipponi, Mirko & Palombo, Massimo
- 632-643 Microencapsulation of n-octadecane phase change material with calcium carbonate shell for enhancement of thermal conductivity and serving durability: Synthesis, microstructure, and performance evaluation
by Yu, Shiyu & Wang, Xiaodong & Wu, Dezhen
- 644-653 Flow of cooling air in an electric generator model – An experimental and numerical study
by Moradnia, Pirooz & Golubev, Maxim & Chernoray, Valery & Nilsson, Håkan
- 654-662 Development of the “Home Energy Conservation Support Program” and its effects on family behavior
by Shimokawa, Miyoko & Tezuka, Tetsuo
- 663-675 Benchmarks as a tool for free allocation through comparison with similar projects: Focused on multi-family housing complex
by Hong, Taehoon & Koo, Choongwan & Lee, Sungug
- 676-686 Consumer payment minimization under uniform pricing: A mixed-integer linear programming approach
by Fernández-Blanco, Ricardo & Arroyo, José M. & Alguacil, Natalia
- 687-699 Thermal comfort and energy consumption in modern versus traditional buildings in Cameroon: A questionnaire-based statistical study
by Nematchoua, Modeste Kameni & Tchinda, René & Orosa, José A.
- 700-708 Performance prediction of active pitch-regulated wind turbine with short duration variations in source wind
by Roy, Sanjoy
- 709-716 A high pressure and high frequency diaphragm engine: Comparison of measured results with thermoacoustic predictions
by Steiner, Thomas W. & Archibald, Geoffrey D.S.
- 717-723 Potential usage, vertical value chain and challenge of biomass resource: Evidence from China’s crop residues
by Yang, Jun & Wang, Xiaobing & Ma, Hengyun & Bai, Junfei & Jiang, Ye & Yu, Hai
- 724-734 Multi-zone modeling and simulation of syngas combustion under laminar conditions
by Monteiro, Eliseu & Rouboa, Abel & Bellenoue, Marc & Boust, Bastien & Sotton, Julien
- 737-748 Centralised electricity production from winter cereals biomass grown under central-northern Spain conditions: Global warming and energy yield assessments
by Sastre, C.M. & Maletta, E. & González-Arechavala, Y. & Ciria, P. & Santos, A.M. & del Val, A. & Pérez, P. & Carrasco, J.
- 749-762 Integrated assessment of sustainable cereal straw potential and different straw-based energy applications in Germany
by Weiser, Christian & Zeller, Vanessa & Reinicke, Frank & Wagner, Bernhard & Majer, Stefan & Vetter, Armin & Thraen, Daniela
- 763-773 Agriculture, land use, energy and carbon emission impacts of global biofuel mandates to mid-century
by Wise, Marshall & Dooley, James & Luckow, Patrick & Calvin, Katherine & Kyle, Page
- 774-782 Environmental consequences of different carbon alternatives for increased manure-based biogas
by Hamelin, Lorie & Naroznova, Irina & Wenzel, Henrik
- 783-789 What is the resource of second generation gaseous transport biofuels based on pig slurries in Spain?
by Fierro, Julio & Gómez, Xiomar & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 790-797 Comparative evaluation of biomass production and bioenergy generation potential of Chlorella spp. through anaerobic digestion
by Prajapati, Sanjeev Kumar & Malik, Anushree & Vijay, Virendra Kumar
- 798-808 A case study for biogas generation from covered anaerobic ponds treating abattoir wastewater: Investigation of pond performance and potential biogas production
by McCabe, Bernadette K. & Hamawand, Ihsan & Harris, Peter & Baillie, Craig & Yusaf, Talal
- 809-818 Esterification of oleic acid to biodiesel using magnetic ionic liquid: Multi-objective optimization and kinetic study
by Mohammad Fauzi, Ahmad Hafiidz & Amin, Nor Aishah Saidina & Mat, Ramli
- 819-826 Effective conversion of non-edible oil with high free fatty acid into biodiesel by sulphonated carbon catalyst
by Dawodu, Folasegun A. & Ayodele, Olubunmi & Xin, Jiayu & Zhang, Suojiang & Yan, Dongxia
- 827-836 Intensification of biodiesel production from waste goat tallow using infrared radiation: Process evaluation through response surface methodology and artificial neural network
by Chakraborty, R. & Sahu, H.
- 837-844 Environmental life-cycle assessment of rapeseed-based biodiesel: Alternative cultivation systems and locations
by Malça, João & Coelho, António & Freire, Fausto
- 845-856 Modeling of trigeneration configurations based on biomass gasification and comparison of performance
by Puig-Arnavat, Maria & Bruno, Joan Carles & Coronas, Alberto
- 857-864 Upgrading of waste biomass by hydrothermal carbonization (HTC) and low temperature pyrolysis (LTP): A comparative evaluation
by Liu, Zhengang & Balasubramanian, Rajasekhar
- 865-873 Characterization of a diesel engine operating with a small proportion of methanol as a fuel additive in biodiesel blend
by Mat Yasin, M.H. & Yusaf, Talal & Mamat, R. & Fitri Yusop, A.
- 874-879 Experimental investigation of the tractor engine performance using diesohol fuel
by Shadidi, Behdad & Yusaf, Talal & Alizadeh, Hossein Haji Agha & Ghobadian, Barat
- 880-888 Energy management strategies for commercial greenhouses
by Vadiee, Amir & Martin, Viktoria
- 889-900 Exploring synergies and tradeoffs: Energy, water, and economic implications of water reuse in rice-based irrigation systems
by Hafeez, Mohsin & Bundschuh, Jochen & Mushtaq, Shahbaz
- 901-908 Use of Modified Cuckoo Search algorithm in the design process of integrated power systems for modern and energy self-sufficient farms
by Piechocki, Janusz & Ambroziak, Dominik & Palkowski, Aleksander & Redlarski, Grzegorz
- 909-923 Alternative methods of microorganism disruption for agricultural applications
by Yusaf, Talal & Al-Juboori, Raed A.
- 924-930 Parameters affecting the performance of a low cost solar still
by Ahsan, A. & Imteaz, M. & Thomas, U.A. & Azmi, M. & Rahman, A. & Nik Daud, N.N.
- 931-938 Study on the Maximum Entropy Principle applied to the annual wind speed probability distribution: A case study for observations of intertidal zone anemometer towers of Rudong in East China Sea
by Zhang, Hua & Yu, Yong-Jing & Liu, Zhi-Yuan
- 939-948 Effect of different mix compositions on apparent carbon dioxide (CO2) permeability of geopolymer: Suitability as well cement for CO2 sequestration wells
by Nasvi, M.C.M. & Ranjith, P.G. & Sanjayan, J.
- 949-957 Decomposition of energy-related GHG emissions in agriculture over 1995–2008 for European countries
by Robaina-Alves, Margarita & Moutinho, Victor
- 958-967 Greenhouse gas intensity of palm oil produced in Colombia addressing alternative land use change and fertilization scenarios
by Castanheira, Érica Geraldes & Acevedo, Helmer & Freire, Fausto
2014, Volume 113, Issue C
- 1-10 A Geographical Information System (GIS) based methodology for determination of potential biomasses and sites for biogas plants in southern Finland
by Höhn, J. & Lehtonen, E. & Rasi, S. & Rintala, J.
- 11-21 Demand side management of industrial electricity consumption: Promoting the use of renewable energy through real-time pricing
by Finn, Paddy & Fitzpatrick, Colin
- 22-31 Particle number emissions from a light-duty diesel engine with biodiesel fuels under transient-state operating conditions
by Tan, Pi-qiang & Ruan, Shuai-shuai & Hu, Zhi-yuan & Lou, Di-ming & Li, Hu
- 32-40 Mirror symmetrical dielectric totally internally reflecting concentrator for building integrated photovoltaic systems
by Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & Ramirez-Iniguez, Roberto & McMeekin, Scott G. & Stewart, Brian G. & Sarmah, Nabin & Mallick, Tapas Kumar & Munir, Abu Bakar & Mohd Yasin, Siti Hajar & Abdul Rahim, Ruzairi
- 41-50 Polarization phenomena of hydrogen-rich gas in high-permeance Pd and Pd–Cu membrane tubes
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Hsia, Ming-Hsien & Chi, Yen-Hsun & Lin, Yu-Li & Yang, Chang-Chung
- 51-58 Improved production of short-chain fatty acids from waste activated sludge driven by carbohydrate addition in continuous-flow reactors: Influence of SRT and temperature
by Luo, Jingyang & Feng, Leiyu & Zhang, Wei & Li, Xiang & Chen, Hong & Wang, Dongbo & Chen, Yinguang
- 59-66 Organic, cross-linking, and shape-stabilized solar thermal energy storage materials: A reversible phase transition driven by broadband visible light
by Wang, Yunming & Tang, Bingtao & Zhang, Shufen
- 67-77 Emissions tradeoffs associated with cofiring forest biomass with coal: A case study in Colorado, USA
by Loeffler, Dan & Anderson, Nathaniel
- 78-85 Effect of gasoline composition on oxidative desulfurization using a phosphotungstic acid/activated carbon catalyst with hydrogen peroxide
by Xiao, Jing & Wu, Luoming & Wu, Ying & Liu, Bing & Dai, Lu & Li, Zhong & Xia, Qibin & Xi, Hongxia
- 86-96 System-level simulation of a solar power tower plant with thermocline thermal energy storage
by Flueckiger, Scott M. & Iverson, Brian D. & Garimella, Suresh V. & Pacheco, James E.
- 97-105 Eco-friendly dry chemo-mechanical pretreatments of lignocellulosic biomass: Impact on energy and yield of the enzymatic hydrolysis
by Barakat, Abdellatif & Chuetor, Santi & Monlau, Florian & Solhy, Abderrahim & Rouau, Xavier
- 106-115 State of charge estimation of lithium-ion batteries using the open-circuit voltage at various ambient temperatures
by Xing, Yinjiao & He, Wei & Pecht, Michael & Tsui, Kwok Leung
- 116-126 Effective removal and transport of water in a PEM fuel cell flow channel having a hydrophilic plate
by Qin, Yanzhou & Li, Xianguo & Jiao, Kui & Du, Qing & Yin, Yan
- 127-140 Passive energy recovery from natural ventilation air streams
by Hughes, Ben Richard & Chaudhry, Hassam Nasarullah & Calautit, John Kaiser
- 141-151 First and second law multidimensional analysis of a triple absorption heat transformer (TAHT)
by Donnellan, Philip & Byrne, Edmond & Oliveira, Jorge & Cronin, Kevin
- 152-158 The impact of sub-hourly modelling in power systems with significant levels of renewable generation
by Deane, J.P. & Drayton, G. & Ó Gallachóir, B.P.
- 159-163 On multi-criteria sustainability assessment: Spider-gram surface and dependence biases
by Dias, Luis C. & Domingues, Ana Rita
- 164-168 Hydrogen production in a light-driven photoelectrochemical cell
by He, Yan-Rong & Yan, Fang-Fang & Yu, Han-Qing & Yuan, Shi-Jie & Tong, Zhong-Hua & Sheng, Guo-Ping
- 169-177 Partial sulfonation of PVdF-co-HFP: A preliminary study and characterization for application in direct methanol fuel cell
by Das, Suparna & Kumar, Piyush & Dutta, Kingshuk & Kundu, Patit Paban
- 178-188 Simulation and experimental study on a spiral solid particle solar receiver
by Xiao, Gang & Guo, Kaikai & Luo, Zhongyang & Ni, Mingjiang & Zhang, Yanmei & Wang, Cheng
- 189-198 A dynamic model-based estimate of the value of a vanadium redox flow battery for frequency regulation in Texas
by Fares, Robert L. & Meyers, Jeremy P. & Webber, Michael E.
- 199-207 Modeling framework and validation of a smart grid and demand response system for wind power integration
by Broeer, Torsten & Fuller, Jason & Tuffner, Francis & Chassin, David & Djilali, Ned
- 208-218 Swirling flowfield for colorless distributed combustion
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 219-229 Control of PEMFC system air group using differential flatness approach: Validation by a dynamic fuel cell system model
by da Fonseca, R. & Bideaux, E. & Gerard, M. & Jeanneret, B. & Desbois-Renaudin, M. & Sari, A.
- 230-247 Matching analysis for on-site hybrid renewable energy systems of office buildings with extended indices
by Cao, Sunliang & Hasan, Ala & Sirén, Kai
- 248-257 A comparative study on various turbocharging approaches based on IC engine exhaust gas energy recovery
by Fu, Jianqin & Liu, Jingping & Wang, Yong & Deng, Banglin & Yang, Yanping & Feng, Renhua & Yang, Jing
- 258-266 Pressure drop prediction of a gasifier bed with cylindrical biomass pellets
by Gunarathne, Duleeka Sandamali & Chmielewski, Jan Karol & Yang, Weihong
- 267-276 Kinetics of carbonation reaction of basic oxygen furnace slags in a rotating packed bed using the surface coverage model: Maximization of carbonation conversion
by Pan, Shu-Yuan & Chiang, Pen-Chi & Chen, Yi-Hung & Tan, Chung-Sung & Chang, E.-E.
- 277-286 Enzymatic hydrolysis at high-solids loadings for the conversion of agave bagasse to fuel ethanol
by Caspeta, Luis & Caro-Bermúdez, Mario A. & Ponce-Noyola, Teresa & Martinez, Alfredo
- 287-293 A method to determine primary energy savings of CHP plants considering plant-side and demand-side characteristics
by Pohl, Elmar & Diarra, David
- 294-301 Visualizations of combustion and fuel/air mixture formation processes in a single cylinder engine fueled with DME
by Jeon, Joonho & Kwon, Sang Il & Park, Yong Hee & Oh, Yunjung & Park, Sungwook
- 302-309 Analysis of the dependence of the spectral factor of some PV technologies on the solar spectrum distribution
by Nofuentes, G. & García-Domingo, B. & Muñoz, J.V. & Chenlo, F.
- 310-317 Identification of management strategies for CO2 capture and sequestration under uncertainty through inexact modeling
by Zhang, Xiaodong & Duncan, Ian J. & Huang, Gordon & Li, Gongchen
- 318-323 Development of a novel 2-stage entrained flow coal dry powder gasifier
by Xu, Shisen & Ren, Yongqiang & Wang, Baomin & Xu, Yue & Chen, Liang & Wang, Xiaolong & Xiao, Tiancun
- 324-333 Parametric study and simulation of a heat-driven adsorber for air conditioning system employing activated carbon–methanol working pair
by Ramji, Harunal Rejan & Leo, Sing Lim & Abdullah, Mohammad Omar
- 334-341 Development of a new clay supported polyethylenimine composite for CO2 capture
by Wang, Weilong & Xiao, Jing & Wei, Xiaolan & Ding, Jing & Wang, Xiaoxing & Song, Chunshan
- 342-351 Analysing residential energy consumption using index decomposition analysis
by Xu, X.Y. & Ang, B.W.
- 352-361 A “carbonshed” assessment of small- vs. large-scale CCS deployment in the continental US
by Eccles, Jordan K. & Pratson, Lincoln
- 362-372 Propulsive power contribution of a kite and a Flettner rotor on selected shipping routes
by Traut, Michael & Gilbert, Paul & Walsh, Conor & Bows, Alice & Filippone, Antonio & Stansby, Peter & Wood, Ruth
- 373-384 Injection parameter optimization by DoE of a light-duty diesel engine fed by Bio-ethanol/RME/diesel blend
by Beatrice, Carlo & Napolitano, Pierpaolo & Guido, Chiara
- 385-391 Pilot-scale biodegradation of swine manure via Chrysomya megacephala (Fabricius) for biodiesel production
by Yang, Sen & Liu, Ziduo
- 392-403 Scenario analysis of nonresidential natural gas consumption in Italy
by Bianco, Vincenzo & Scarpa, Federico & Tagliafico, Luca A.
- 404-413 Electricity and substitute natural gas generation from the conversion of wastewater treatment plant sludge
by Bidart, Christian & Fröhling, Magnus & Schultmann, Frank
- 414-421 A two-steps algorithm improving the P&O steady state MPPT efficiency
by Mamarelis, Emilio & Petrone, Giovanni & Spagnuolo, Giovanni
- 422-433 Analysis and comparison between a concentrating solar and a photovoltaic power plant
by Desideri, Umberto & Campana, Pietro Elia
- 434-451 Sensitivity of Joule–Thomson cooling to impure CO2 injection in depleted gas reservoirs
by Ziabakhsh-Ganji, Zaman & Kooi, Henk
- 452-462 Estimation of performance variation of future generation IGCC with coal quality and gasification process – Simulation results of EU H2-IGCC project
by Mansouri Majoumerd, Mohammad & Raas, Han & De, Sudipta & Assadi, Mohsen
- 463-476 A data-driven multi-scale extended Kalman filtering based parameter and state estimation approach of lithium-ion olymer battery in electric vehicles
by Xiong, Rui & Sun, Fengchun & Chen, Zheng & He, Hongwen
- 477-487 Targeting for carbon sequestration retrofit planning in the power generation sector for multi-period problems
by Ooi, Raymond E.H. & Foo, Dominic C.Y. & Tan, Raymond R.
- 488-499 Performance characteristics of compression-ignition engine using high concentration of ammonia mixed with dimethyl ether
by Ryu, Kyunghyun & Zacharakis-Jutz, George E. & Kong, Song-Charng
- 500-514 Planning of regional energy systems: An inexact mixed-integer fractional programming model
by Zhu, H. & Huang, W.W. & Huang, G.H.
- 515-523 Mineral carbonation from metal wastes: Effect of solid to liquid ratio on the efficiency and characterization of carbonated products
by Dri, Marco & Sanna, Aimaro & Maroto-Valer, M. Mercedes
- 524-547 Hot water generation for oil sands processing from enhanced geothermal systems: Process simulation for different hydraulic fracturing scenarios
by Hofmann, Hannes & Babadagli, Tayfun & Zimmermann, Günter
- 548-557 Numerical modelling and experimental studies of thermal behaviour of building integrated thermal energy storage unit in a form of a ceiling panel
by Jaworski, Maciej & Łapka, Piotr & Furmański, Piotr
- 558-564 A method for the estimation of the battery pack state of charge based on in-pack cells uniformity analysis
by Zhong, Liang & Zhang, Chenbin & He, Yao & Chen, Zonghai
- 565-575 Simulation and environmental evaluation of process design: Distillation vs. hybrid distillation–pervaporation for methanol/tetrahydrofuran separation
by Luis, P. & Amelio, A. & Vreysen, S. & Calabro, V. & Van der Bruggen, B.
- 576-588 Diesel engine NOx emissions control: An advanced method for the O2 evaluation in the intake flow
by Mariani, F. & Grimaldi, C.N. & Battistoni, M.
- 589-602 Hydraulic and thermal performances of a novel configuration of high temperature ceramic plate-fin heat exchanger
by Nagarajan, Vijaisri & Chen, Yitung & Wang, Qiuwang & Ma, Ting
- 603-614 Thermo-economic design optimization of parabolic trough solar plants for industrial process heat applications with memetic algorithms
by Silva, R. & Berenguel, M. & Pérez, M. & Fernández-Garcia, A.
- 615-621 Hedging electricity price volatility using nuclear power
by Mari, Carlo
- 622-630 Energy, environmental and economic analysis of the ventilation system of enclosed parking garages: Discrepancies with the current regulations
by Gil-Lopez, Tomas & Sanchez-Sanchez, Agustin & Gimenez-Molina, Carmen
- 631-638 Effects of waste cooking oil-based biodiesel on the toxic organic pollutant emissions from a diesel engine
by Chang, Yu-Cheng & Lee, Wen-Jhy & Wang, Lin-Chi & Yang, Hsi-Hsien & Cheng, Man-Ting & Lu, Jau-Huai & Tsai, Ying I. & Young, Li-Hao
- 639-647 Techno-economic analysis of the coal-to-olefins process in comparison with the oil-to-olefins process
by Xiang, Dong & Qian, Yu & Man, Yi & Yang, Siyu
- 648-659 Fast computation of the maximum wind penetration based on frequency response in small isolated power systems
by Yu, H.Y. & Bansal, R.C. & Dong, Z.Y.
- 660-669 Experimental analysis of di-functional magnetic oxide catalyst and its performance in the hemp plant biodiesel production
by Ullah, Kifayat & Ahmad, Mushtaq & Sultana, Shazia & Teong, Lee Keat & Sharma, Vinod Kumar & Abdullah, Ahmad Zuhairi & Zafar, Muhammad & Ullah, Zahid
- 670-679 CO2–steam mixture for direct and indirect gasification of rice straw in a downdraft gasifier: Laboratory-scale experiments and performance prediction
by Prabowo, Bayu & Umeki, Kentaro & Yan, Mi & Nakamura, Masato R. & Castaldi, Marco J. & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 680-689 Improved heat storage rate for an automobile coolant waste heat recovery system using phase-change material in a fin–tube heat exchanger
by Shon, Jungwook & Kim, Hyungik & Lee, Kihyung
- 690-705 Short-term wind speed prediction using an unscented Kalman filter based state-space support vector regression approach
by Chen, Kuilin & Yu, Jie
- 706-712 CO2 capture with amine-loaded carbon nanotubes via a dual-column temperature/vacuum swing adsorption
by Su, Fengsheng & Lu, Chungsying & Chung, Ai-Ju & Liao, Chien-Hsiang
- 713-721 Solid-supported microorganism of Burkholderia cenocepacia cultured via solid state fermentation for biodiesel production: Optimization and kinetics
by Liu, Yun & Li, Chong & Wang, Shihui & Chen, Weiyi
- 722-733 Experimental and numerical study on different dual-fuel combustion modes fuelled with gasoline and diesel
by Yang, Binbin & Yao, Mingfa & Cheng, Wai K. & Li, Yu & Zheng, Zunqing & Li, Shanju
- 734-741 Study of adsorption characteristics in silica gel–water adsorption refrigeration
by Wang, Dechang & Zhang, Jipeng & Yang, Qirong & Li, Na & Sumathy, K.
- 742-750 Operating maps of a rotary engine used as an expander for micro-generation with various working fluids
by Antonelli, M. & Baccioli, A. & Francesconi, M. & Desideri, U. & Martorano, L.
- 751-757 Effect of a homogeneous combustion catalyst on the characteristics of diesel soot emitted from a compression ignition engine
by Ma, Yu & Zhu, Mingming & Zhang, Dongke
- 758-765 Role of renewable energy policies in energy dependency in Finland: System dynamics approach
by Aslani, Alireza & Helo, Petri & Naaranoja, Marja
- 766-780 Applied kinetics for modeling of reactive hot gas filters
by Rhyner, Urs & Edinger, Philip & Schildhauer, Tilman J. & Biollaz, Serge M.A.
- 781-787 Mitigation potential of carbon dioxide emissions in the Chinese textile industry
by Lin, Boqiang & Moubarak, Mohamed
- 788-807 Building energy performance analysis by an in-house developed dynamic simulation code: An investigation for different case studies
by Buonomano, Annamaria & Palombo, Adolfo
- 808-815 The differences of carbon intensity reduction rate across 89 countries in recent three decades
by Zhu, Zhi-Shuang & Liao, Hua & Cao, Huai-Shu & Wang, Lu & Wei, Yi-Ming & Yan, Jinyue
- 816-824 Energy management strategy for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. A comparative study
by Torres, J.L. & Gonzalez, R. & Gimenez, A. & Lopez, J.
- 825-835 Anaerobic digestion of vinasse from sugarcane biorefineries in Brazil from energy, environmental, and economic perspectives: Profit or expense?
by Moraes, Bruna S. & Junqueira, Tassia L. & Pavanello, Lucas G. & Cavalett, Otávio & Mantelatto, Paulo E. & Bonomi, Antonio & Zaiat, Marcelo
- 836-847 Benefit-based expansion cost allocation for large scale remote renewable power integration into the Australian grid
by Hasan, Kazi Nazmul & Saha, Tapan Kumar & Chattopadhyay, Deb & Eghbal, Mehdi
- 848-863 Dynamic Adaptive Chemistry applied to homogeneous and partially stratified charge CI ethanol engines
by Viggiano, Annarita & Magi, Vinicio
- 864-871 Clathrate-hydrate formation from a hydrocarbon gas mixture: Compositional evolution of formed hydrate during an isobaric semi-batch hydrate-forming operation
by Kondo, Wataru & Ohtsuka, Kaoru & Ohmura, Ryo & Takeya, Satoshi & Mori, Yasuhiko H.
- 872-882 Solution-side effectiveness for a liquid-to-air membrane energy exchanger used as a dehumidifier/regenerator
by Ghadiri Moghaddam, Davood & Besant, Robert W. & Simonson, Carey J.
- 883-890 Performance investigation on a multi-unit heat pump for simultaneous temperature and humidity control
by Fan, Hongming & Shao, Shuangquan & Tian, Changqing
- 891-901 Improved energy efficiency in sawmill drying system
by Anderson, Jan-Olof & Westerlund, Lars
- 902-911 Three-dimensional numerical study of heat transfer characteristics of parabolic trough receiver
by Wu, Zhiyong & Li, Shidong & Yuan, Guofeng & Lei, Dongqiang & Wang, Zhifeng
- 912-923 Temperature control of the four-zone split inverter air conditioners using LMI expression based on LQR for mixed H2/H∞
by Yang, YauBin & Wu, Min-Der & Chang, Yu-Choung
- 924-931 Experimental and theoretical analysis of cell module output performance for a thermophotovoltaic system
by Xu, Xiaojie & Ye, Hong & Xu, Yexin & Shen, Mingrong & Zhang, Xiaojing & Wu, Xi
- 932-945 Method for online measurement of the CHON composition of raw gas from biomass gasifier
by Neves, Daniel & Thunman, Henrik & Tarelho, Luís & Larsson, Anton & Seemann, Martin & Matos, Arlindo
- 946-954 High power direct methanol fuel cell with a porous carbon nanofiber anode layer
by Zainoodin, A.M. & Kamarudin, S.K. & Masdar, M.S. & Daud, W.R.W. & Mohamad, A.B. & Sahari, J.
- 955-969 Review of the energy and economic parameters involved in the effectiveness of grid-connected PV systems installed in multi-storey buildings
by Orioli, Aldo & Di Gangi, Alessandra
- 970-981 Assessment of pinch point characteristics in heat exchangers and condensers of ammonia–water based power cycles
by Kim, Kyoung Hoon & Ko, Hyung Jong & Kim, Kyoungjin
- 982-989 An optimization method for gas refrigeration cycle based on the combination of both thermodynamics and entransy theory
by Chen, Qun & Xu, Yun-Chao & Hao, Jun-Hong
- 990-1007 Energy refurbishment of existing buildings through the use of phase change materials: Energy savings and indoor comfort in the cooling season
by Ascione, Fabrizio & Bianco, Nicola & De Masi, Rosa Francesca & de’ Rossi, Filippo & Vanoli, Giuseppe Peter
- 1008-1014 Performance of mixed LED light wavelengths on biogas upgrade and biogas fluid removal by microalga Chlorella sp
by Yan, Cheng & Zheng, Zheng
- 1015-1026 Assessment of energy supply and continuity of service in distribution network with renewable distributed generation
by Abdullah, M.A. & Agalgaonkar, A.P. & Muttaqi, K.M.
- 1027-1042 Comparative evaluation of various methodologies to account for the effect of load variation during cylinder pressure measurement of large scale two-stroke diesel engines
by Hountalas, D.T. & Papagiannakis, R.G. & Zovanos, G. & Antonopoulos, A.
- 1043-1058 A review on simulation-based optimization methods applied to building performance analysis
by Nguyen, Anh-Tuan & Reiter, Sigrid & Rigo, Philippe
- 1059-1067 A novel modeling based real option approach for CCS investment evaluation under multiple uncertainties
by Zhang, Xian & Wang, Xingwei & Chen, Jiajun & Xie, Xi & Wang, Ke & Wei, Yiming
- 1068-1076 Experimental study of the performance and emission characteristics of an adapted commercial four-cylinder spark ignition engine running on hydrogen–methane mixtures
by Diéguez, P.M. & Urroz, J.C. & Marcelino-Sádaba, S. & Pérez-Ezcurdia, A. & Benito-Amurrio, M. & Sáinz, D. & Gandía, L.M.
- 1077-1088 Modeling the effect of climate change on U.S. state-level buildings energy demands in an integrated assessment framework
by Zhou, Yuyu & Clarke, Leon & Eom, Jiyong & Kyle, Page & Patel, Pralit & Kim, Son H. & Dirks, James & Jensen, Erik & Liu, Ying & Rice, Jennie & Schmidt, Laurel & Seiple, Timothy
- 1089-1099 Optimal operation and forecasting policy for pump storage plants in day-ahead markets
by Muche, Thomas
- 1100-1108 A practical battery wear model for electric vehicle charging applications
by Han, Sekyung & Han, Soohee & Aki, Hirohisa
- 1109-1117 Small-medium scale polygeneration systems: Methanol and power production
by Narvaez, A. & Chadwick, D. & Kershenbaum, L.
- 1118-1126 The performance evaluation of shape-stabilized phase change materials in building applications using energy saving index
by Ye, Hong & Long, Linshuang & Zhang, Haitao & Zou, Ruqiang
- 1127-1133 Understanding the fuel savings potential from deploying hybrid cars in China
by Saxena, Samveg & Phadke, Amol & Gopal, Anand
- 1134-1140 Investigation of sulfur chemistry with acid gas addition in hydrogen/air flames
by Selim, H. & Ibrahim, S. & Al Shoaibi, A. & Gupta, A.K.
- 1141-1148 Deposition of SiO2 nanoparticles in heat exchanger during combustion of biogas
by Turkin, A.A. & Dutka, M. & Vainchtein, D. & Gersen, S. & van Essen, V.M. & Visser, P. & Mokhov, A.V. & Levinsky, H.B. & De Hosson, J.Th.M.
- 1149-1154 Maximizing the temperature span of a solid state active magnetic regenerative refrigerator
by Silva, D.J. & Ventura, J. & Araújo, J.P. & Pereira, A.M.
- 1155-1161 Outdoor and diurnal performance of large conformal flexible metal/plastic dye solar cells
by Zardetto, V. & Mincuzzi, G. & De Rossi, F. & Di Giacomo, F. & Reale, A. & Di Carlo, A. & Brown, T.M.
- 1162-1170 Integration of PV and BES units in commercial distribution systems considering energy loss and voltage stability
by Hung, Duong Quoc & Mithulananthan, N. & Bansal, R.C.
- 1171-1187 Combined gas and electricity network expansion planning
by Chaudry, Modassar & Jenkins, Nick & Qadrdan, Meysam & Wu, Jianzhong
- 1188-1198 Parametric and working fluid analysis of a dual-loop organic Rankine cycle (DORC) used in engine waste heat recovery
by Shu, Gequn & Liu, Lina & Tian, Hua & Wei, Haiqiao & Yu, Guopeng
- 1199-1215 Simulation of CO and NO emissions in a SI engine using a 0D coherent flame model coupled with a tabulated chemistry approach
by Bougrine, S. & Richard, S. & Michel, J.-B. & Veynante, D.
- 1216-1219 Efficiency of clouds on shortwave radiation using experimental data
by Mateos, D. & Antón, M. & Valenzuela, A. & Cazorla, A. & Olmo, F.J. & Alados-Arboledas, L.
- 1220-1234 Carbon constrained design of energy infrastructure for new build schemes
by Rees, M.T. & Wu, J. & Jenkins, N. & Abeysekera, M.
- 1235-1243 Economic evaluation of a novel fuel-saver hybrid combining a solar receiver with a combustor for a solar power tower
by Nathan, G.J. & Battye, D.L. & Ashman, P.J.
- 1244-1251 Dynamic study of adsorbers by a new gravimetric version of the Large Temperature Jump method
by Sapienza, Alessio & Santamaria, Salvatore & Frazzica, Andrea & Freni, Angelo & Aristov, Yuri I.