Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2012, Volume 99, Issue C
- 154-166 Wind speed and wind energy forecast through Kalman filtering of Numerical Weather Prediction model output
by Cassola, Federico & Burlando, Massimiliano
- 167-172 Investigation on a novel reactor for gas hydrate production
by Rossi, Federico & Filipponi, Mirko & Castellani, Beatrice
- 173-182 PDF models and synthetic model for the wind speed fluctuations based on the resolution of Langevin equation
by Calif, Rudy
- 183-191 A thermodynamic analysis of high temperature gas-cooled reactors for optimal waste heat recovery and hydrogen production
by Li, Po-Jui & Hung, Tzu-Chen & Pei, Bau-Shei & Lin, Jaw-Ren & Chieng, Ching-Chang & Yu, Ge-Ping
- 192-197 Kinetic modelling of batch ethanol production from sugar beet raw juice
by Dodić, Jelena M. & Vučurović, Damjan G. & Dodić, Siniša N. & Grahovac, Jovana A. & Popov, Stevan D. & Nedeljković, Nataša M.
- 198-205 Hydrothermal synthesis of well-aligned hierarchical TiO2 tubular macrochannel arrays with large surface area for high performance dye-sensitized solar cells
by Wang, Xiaoyue & Li, Haibo & Liu, Yong & Zhao, Wenxia & Liang, Chaolun & Huang, Hong & Mo, Delin & Liu, Zhong & Yu, Xiao & Deng, Youjun & Shen, Hui
- 206-212 An experimental study of combustion and emissions of biomass briquettes in a domestic wood stove
by Roy, Murari Mohon & Corscadden, Kenny W.
- 213-225 Power management based on sliding control applied to fuel cell systems: A further step towards the hybrid control concept
by Segura, Francisca & Andújar, José Manuel
- 226-233 An experimental study of the hydraulic free piston engine
by Zhao, Zhenfeng & Zhang, Fujun & Huang, Ying & Zhao, Changlu & Guo, Feng
- 234-246 LCA of biomass-based energy systems: A case study for Denmark
by Tonini, Davide & Astrup, Thomas
- 247-254 Multi-agent control system with information fusion based comfort model for smart buildings
by Wang, Zhu & Wang, Lingfeng & Dounis, Anastasios I. & Yang, Rui
- 255-264 Optimal sensor placement in integrated gasification combined cycle power systems
by Lee, Adrian J. & Diwekar, Urmila M.
- 265-271 Optimized preparation conditions of yttria doped zirconia coatings on potassium ferrate (VI) electrode for alkaline super-iron battery
by Zhang, Yuqing & Zhao, Xuehua & Zhang, Simeng & Zhang, Guodong & Liu, Shaomin
- 272-279 Valorisation of spent coffee grounds as CO2 adsorbents for postcombustion capture applications
by Plaza, M.G. & González, A.S. & Pevida, C. & Pis, J.J. & Rubiera, F.
- 280-290 An EU initiative for future generation of IGCC power plants using hydrogen-rich syngas: Simulation results for the baseline configuration
by Mansouri Majoumerd, Mohammad & De, Sudipta & Assadi, Mohsen & Breuhaus, Peter
- 291-296 A study of the Ce3+/Ce4+ redox couple in sulfamic acid for redox battery application
by Xiong, Fengjiao & Zhou, Debi & Xie, Zhipeng & Chen, Yunyang
- 297-308 Parameter extraction of solar photovoltaic modules using penalty-based differential evolution
by Ishaque, Kashif & Salam, Zainal & Mekhilef, Saad & Shamsudin, Amir
- 309-315 Design of distributed energy system through Electric System Cascade Analysis (ESCA)
by Ho, W.S. & Hashim, H. & Hassim, M.H. & Muis, Z.A. & Shamsuddin, N.L.M.
- 316-323 A trigeneration system based on compressed air and thermal energy storage
by Li, Yongliang & Wang, Xiang & Li, Dacheng & Ding, Yulong
- 324-333 Performance analysis of four modified approaches for wind speed forecasting
by Zhang, Wenyu & Wu, Jie & Wang, Jianzhou & Zhao, Weigang & Shen, Lin
- 334-343 Impact of biodiesel in bioethanol blended diesel on the engine performance and emissions characteristics in compression ignition engine
by Park, Su Han & Cha, Junepyo & Lee, Chang Sik
- 344-354 Co-firing based on biomass torrefaction in a pulverized coal boiler with aim of 100% fuel switching
by Li, Jun & Brzdekiewicz, Artur & Yang, Weihong & Blasiak, Wlodzimierz
- 355-362 Robust control strategy for PV system integration in distribution systems
by Hossain, M.J. & Saha, T.K. & Mithulananthan, N. & Pota, H.R.
- 363-371 Combustion and emissions characteristics of diesel engine fueled by biodiesel at partial load conditions
by An, H. & Yang, W.M. & Chou, S.K. & Chua, K.J.
- 372-378 Bioethanol production from carob pods by solid-state fermentation with Zymomonas mobilis
by Mazaheri, Davood & Shojaosadati, Seyed Abbas & Mousavi, Seyyed Mohammad & Hejazi, Parisa & Saharkhiz, Saeed
- 379-385 A 1kWe thermoelectric stack for geothermal power generation – Modeling and geometrical optimization
by Suter, C. & Jovanovic, Z.R. & Steinfeld, A.
- 386-392 Biomass temperature profile development and its implications under the microwave-assisted pyrolysis condition
by Wang, Xiaoquan & Morrison, William & Du, Zhenyi & Wan, Yiqin & Lin, Xiangyang & Chen, Paul & Ruan, Roger
- 393-401 Study on heat transfer and pressure drop performances of ribbed channel in the high temperature heat exchanger
by Ma, Ting & Wang, Qiu-wang & Zeng, Min & Chen, Yi-tung & Liu, Yang & Nagarajan, Vijaisri
- 402-413 Trapezoidal array of air-cooled condensers to restrain the adverse impacts of ambient winds in a power plant
by Yang, L.J. & Wang, M.H. & Du, X.Z. & Yang, Y.P.
- 414-422 A direct control based maximum power point tracking method for photovoltaic system under partial shading conditions using particle swarm optimization algorithm
by Ishaque, Kashif & Salam, Zainal & Shamsudin, Amir & Amjad, Muhammad
- 423-429 Prognostics-based risk mitigation for telecom equipment under free air cooling conditions
by Dai, Jun & Das, Diganta & Pecht, Michael
- 430-444 Wind powered pumped-hydro storage systems for remote islands: A complete sensitivity analysis based on economic perspectives
by Kapsali, M. & Anagnostopoulos, J.S. & Kaldellis, J.K.
- 445-454 Energy consumption and income in Chinese provinces: Heterogeneous panel causality analysis
by Akkemik, K. Ali & Göksal, Koray & Li, Jia
- 455-470 An efficient scenario-based stochastic programming framework for multi-objective optimal micro-grid operation
by Niknam, Taher & Azizipanah-Abarghooee, Rasoul & Narimani, Mohammad Rasoul
- 471-483 FEM modeling of the piezoelectric driving system in the design of direct-acting diesel injectors
by Ferrari, A. & Mittica, A.
- 484-490 An optimal design methodology for large-scale gas liquefaction
by Li, Yongliang & Wang, Xiang & Ding, Yulong
- 491-495 Enabling inter-cooker thermal performance comparison based on cooker opto-thermal ratio (COR)
by Lahkar, Pranab J. & Bhamu, Rajesh K. & Samdarshi, S.K.
- 496-512 Assessment and comparison of different catalytic coupling exothermic and endothermic reactions: A review
by Rahimpour, M.R. & Dehnavi, M.R. & Allahgholipour, F. & Iranshahi, D. & Jokar, S.M.
- 513-533 Review on phase change materials (PCMs) for cold thermal energy storage applications
by Oró, E. & de Gracia, A. & Castell, A. & Farid, M.M. & Cabeza, L.F.
- 534-544 Gasoline engine exhaust gas recirculation – A review
by Wei, Haiqiao & Zhu, Tianyu & Shu, Gequn & Tan, Linlin & Wang, Yuesen
- 545-554 Waste materials for carbon capture and storage by mineralisation (CCSM) – A UK perspective
by Sanna, Aimaro & Dri, Marco & Hall, Matthew R. & Maroto-Valer, Mercedes
2012, Volume 98, Issue C
- 3-10 Experimental investigation of hydrogen production through heavy naphtha cracking in pulsed DBD reactor
by Taghvaei, Hamed & Shirazi, Meisam Mohamadzadeh & Hooshmand, Navid & Rahimpour, Mohammad Reza & Jahanmiri, Abdolhossien
- 11-21 Analysis of energy savings in a supermarket refrigeration/HVAC system
by Bahman, Ammar & Rosario, Luis & Rahman, Muhammad M.
- 22-32 Performance analysis and comparison of concentrated evacuated tube heat pipe solar collectors
by Nkwetta, Dan Nchelatebe & Smyth, Mervyn
- 33-39 Effect of waste wrapping paper fiber as a “solid bridge” on physical characteristics of biomass pellets made from wood sawdust
by Kong, Lingjun & Tian, ShuangHong & He, Chun & Du, Changming & Tu, YuTing & Xiong, Ya
- 40-46 Attitudes, threshold levels and cumulative effects of the daily wind-turbine encounters
by Ladenburg, Jacob & Dahlgaard, Jens-Olav
- 47-52 Synthesis of biodiesel from acidified soybean soapstock using a lignin-derived carbonaceous catalyst
by Guo, Feng & Xiu, Zhi-Long & Liang, Zhi-Xia
- 53-58 Effect of CO2 and N2 concentration in acid gas stream on H2S combustion
by Selim, H. & Gupta, A.K. & Al Shoaibi, A.
- 59-68 Combustion performance of 2,5-dimethylfuran blends using dual-injection compared to direct-injection in a SI engine
by Daniel, Ritchie & Xu, Hongming & Wang, Chongming & Richardson, Dave & Shuai, Shijin
- 69-78 Low calorific value fuelled distributed combustion with swirl for gas turbine applications
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Arghode, Vaibhav K. & Gupta, Ashwani K. & Lee, Sang Chun
- 79-91 Analysis of different exhaust gas recirculation architectures for passenger car Diesel engines
by Millo, Federico & Giacominetto, Paolo Ferrero & Bernardi, Marco Gianoglio
- 92-101 One-step synthesis of dimethyl ether from the gas mixture containing CO2 with high space velocity
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Lin, Bo-Jhih & Lee, How-Ming & Huang, Men-Han
- 102-113 Energy conversion strategies in the European paper industry – A case study in three countries
by Laurijssen, Jobien & Faaij, André & Worrell, Ernst
- 114-121 Influence of water vapour and tar compound on laminar flame speed of gasified biomass gas
by Munajat, Nur Farizan & Erlich, Catharina & Fakhrai, Reza & Fransson, Torsten H.
- 122-127 Predicting the dynamic and kinematic viscosities of biodiesel–diesel blends using mid- and near-infrared spectroscopy
by Zhang, Weibo & Yuan, Wenqiao & Zhang, Xuemin & Coronado, Marcelo
- 128-137 Size matters: Exploring the importance of vessel characteristics to inform estimates of shipping emissions
by Walsh, Conor & Bows, Alice
- 138-148 Investigation of a solar cooling installation in Tunisia
by Balghouthi, M. & Chahbani, M.H. & Guizani, A.
- 149-161 Multi-objective design of heat-exchanger networks considering several life cycle impacts using a rigorous MILP-based dimensionality reduction technique
by Vaskan, Pavel & Guillén-Gosálbez, Gonzalo & Jiménez, Laureano
- 162-173 New flat-fan sheets adiabatic absorber for direct air-cooled LiBr/H2O absorption machines: Simulation, parametric study and experimental results
by González-Gil, A. & Izquierdo, M. & Marcos, J.D. & Palacios, E.
- 174-189 Development and assessment of a new methodology for end of combustion detection and its application to cycle resolved heat release analysis in IC engines
by Baratta, Mirko & Misul, Daniela
- 190-197 Experimental implementation and validation of thermodynamic cycles of adsorption-based desalination
by Wu, Jun W. & Biggs, Mark J. & Pendleton, Philip & Badalyan, Alexander & Hu, Eric J.
- 198-208 Efficiency and abatement costs of energy-related CO2 emissions in China: A slacks-based efficiency measure
by Choi, Yongrok & Zhang, Ning & Zhou, P.
- 209-218 Efficiency considerations for the use of blended biofuel in diesel engines
by Tompkins, B.T. & Song, H. & Bittle, J.A. & Jacobs, T.J.
- 219-229 Performance analysis of municipal solid waste gasification with steam in a Plasma Gasification Melting reactor
by Zhang, Qinglin & Dor, Liran & Zhang, Lan & Yang, Weihong & Blasiak, Wlodzimierz
- 230-235 A microbial fuel cell–membrane bioreactor integrated system for cost-effective wastewater treatment
by Wang, Yong-Peng & Liu, Xian-Wei & Li, Wen-Wei & Li, Feng & Wang, Yun-Kun & Sheng, Guo-Ping & Zeng, Raymond J. & Yu, Han-Qing
- 236-245 Techno-economic assessment of triticale straw for power generation
by Dassanayake, Geekiyanage Disela Malinga & Kumar, Amit
- 246-255 Global biofuel production and poverty in China
by Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun & Msangi, Siwa & Rozelle, Scott & Weersink, Alfons
- 256-265 Design of a combined cycle power plant model for optimization
by Tică, Adrian & Guéguen, Hervé & Dumur, Didier & Faille, Damien & Davelaar, Frans
- 266-272 Multi-objective optimization of coal-fired electricity production with CO2 capture
by Cristóbal, Jorge & Guillén-Gosálbez, Gonzalo & Jiménez, Laureano & Irabien, Angel
- 273-291 A statistical investigation of biodiesel effects on regulated exhaust emissions during transient cycles
by Giakoumis, Evangelos G.
- 292-300 Application of videometric technique to deformation measurement for large-scale composite wind turbine blade
by Yang, Jinshui & Peng, Chaoyi & Xiao, Jiayu & Zeng, Jingcheng & Yuan, Yun
- 301-306 Analysis of the life-cycle costs and environmental impacts of cooking fuels used in Ghana
by Afrane, George & Ntiamoah, Augustine
- 307-315 Current status of the traditional watermills of the Himalayan region and the need of technical improvements for increasing their energy efficiency
by Vashisht, A.K.
- 316-325 Optimal offering strategy for a concentrating solar power plant
by Dominguez, R. & Baringo, L. & Conejo, A.J.
- 326-332 Performance prediction of absorption refrigeration cycle based on the measurements of vapor pressure and heat capacity of H2O+[DMIM]DMP system
by Dong, Li & Zheng, Danxing & Nie, Nan & Li, Yun
- 333-345 Freezing of geothermal borehole surroundings: A numerical and experimental assessment with applications
by Eslami-nejad, Parham & Bernier, Michel
- 346-356 Relationships between meteorological variables and monthly electricity demand
by Apadula, Francesco & Bassini, Alessandra & Elli, Alberto & Scapin, Simone
- 357-367 Regeneration performance of CO2-rich solvents by using membrane vacuum regeneration technology: Relationships between absorbent structure and regeneration efficiency
by Yan, Shuiping & Fang, Mengxiang & Wang, Zhen & Luo, Zhongyang
- 368-375 Comparison of the effects of Na2CO3, Ca3(PO4)2, and NiO catalysts on the thermochemical liquefaction of microalga Spirulina platensis
by Jena, Umakanta & Das, K.C. & Kastner, J.R.
- 376-383 Climate change impacts on electricity demand in the State of New South Wales, Australia
by Ahmed, T. & Muttaqi, K.M. & Agalgaonkar, A.P.
- 384-395 Analysis of thermal and electrical performance of a hybrid (PV/T) air based solar collector for Iraq
by Amori, Karima E. & Taqi Al-Najjar, Hussein M.
- 396-403 Glazing systems with silica aerogel for energy savings in buildings
by Buratti, C. & Moretti, E.
- 404-414 Possibilities of electricity generation in the Republic of Croatia from medium-temperature geothermal sources
by Guzović, Zvonimir & Majcen, Boris & Cvetković, Svetislav
- 415-424 Comparison of two new ARIMA-ANN and ARIMA-Kalman hybrid methods for wind speed prediction
by Liu, Hui & Tian, Hong-qi & Li, Yan-fei
- 425-432 Application of artificial neural network to predict thermal transmittance of wooden windows
by Buratti, Cinzia & Barelli, Linda & Moretti, Elisa
- 433-440 Growing wastewater-born microalga Auxenochlorella protothecoides UMN280 on concentrated municipal wastewater for simultaneous nutrient removal and energy feedstock production
by Zhou, Wenguang & Li, Yecong & Min, Min & Hu, Bing & Zhang, Hong & Ma, Xiaochen & Li, Liang & Cheng, Yanling & Chen, Paul & Ruan, Roger
- 441-447 Development of non-deform micro-encapsulated phase change energy storage tablets
by Darkwa, J. & Su, O. & Zhou, T.
- 448-457 Wet ethanol in HCCI engines with exhaust heat recovery to improve the energy balance of ethanol fuels
by Saxena, Samveg & Schneider, Silvan & Aceves, Salvador & Dibble, Robert
- 458-466 The potential role of data-centres in enabling investment in geothermal energy
by Kaniyal, Ashok A. & Nathan, Graham J. & Pincus, Jonathan J.
- 467-478 Monte-Carlo simulation of investment integrity and value for power-plants with carbon-capture
by Di Lorenzo, Giuseppina & Pilidis, Pericles & Witton, John & Probert, Douglas
- 479-490 An integrated optimization approach for a hybrid energy system in electric vehicles
by Hung, Yi-Hsuan & Wu, Chien-Hsun
- 491-501 Evaluation of Stirling cooler system for cryogenic CO2 capture
by Song, Chun Feng & Kitamura, Yutaka & Li, Shu Hong
- 502-511 The economic performance of combined heat and power from biogas produced from manure in Sweden – A comparison of different CHP technologies
by Lantz, Mikael
- 512-523 Computational methods for performance analysis of horizontal axis tidal stream turbines
by Lee, Ju Hyun & Park, Sunho & Kim, Dong Hwan & Rhee, Shin Hyung & Kim, Moon-Chan
- 524-532 Empiric model for the prediction of packaging waste pyrolysis yields
by Lopez-Urionabarrenechea, A. & de Marco, I. & Caballero, B.M. & Adrados, A. & Laresgoiti, M.F.
- 533-539 Procurement of interruptible load services in electricity supply systems
by Toh, G.K. & Gooi, H.B.
- 540-547 Integration of extraction and transesterification of lipid from jatropha seeds for the production of biodiesel
by Lian, Shuang & Li, Huijuan & Tang, Jinqiang & Tong, Dongmei & Hu, Changwei
- 548-555 Improving bioethanol production – Comparison between extractive and low temperature fermentation
by Dias, M.O.S. & Junqueira, T.L. & Jesus, C.D.F. & Rossell, C.E.V. & Maciel Filho, R. & Bonomi, A.
- 556-561 A pre-industrial magnetic cooling system for room temperature application
by Balli, M. & Sari, O. & Mahmed, C. & Besson, Ch. & Bonhote, Ph. & Duc, D. & Forchelet, J.
- 562-573 A new design method for Organic Rankine Cycles with constraint of inlet and outlet heat carrier fluid temperatures coupling with the heat source
by Chen, Qicheng & Xu, Jinliang & Chen, Hongxia
- 574-583 Monitoring of wind farms’ power curves using machine learning techniques
by Marvuglia, Antonino & Messineo, Antonio
- 584-593 Effect of thermal bridges on transmission loads and thermal resistance of building walls under dynamic conditions
by Al-Sanea, Sami A. & Zedan, M.F.
- 594-596 A white-rot fungus is used as a biocathode to improve electricity production of a microbial fuel cell
by Wu, Chao & Liu, Xian-Wei & Li, Wen-Wei & Sheng, Guo-Ping & Zang, Guo-Long & Cheng, Yuan-Yuan & Shen, Nan & Yang, Yi-Pei & Yu, Han-Qing
- 597-606 Diagnosis of the low temperature difference syndrome in the chilled water system of a super high-rise building: A case study
by Gao, Dian-ce & Wang, Shengwei & Sun, Yongjun & Xiao, Fu
2012, Volume 97, Issue C
- 5-15 Feasibility study of small Hydro/PV/Wind hybrid system for off-grid rural electrification in Ethiopia
by Bekele, Getachew & Tadesse, Getnet
- 16-23 Influence of household biogas digester use on household energy consumption in a semi-arid rural region of northwest China
by Ding, Wenguang & Niu, Hewen & Chen, Jinsong & Du, Jun & Wu, Yang
- 24-29 Temperature control in energy grass pellet production – Effects on process stability and pellet quality
by Larsson, Sylvia H. & Rudolfsson, Magnus
- 30-37 Simulation and energy optimization of a pulp and paper mill – Evaporation plant and digester
by Ji, Xiaoyan & Lundgren, Joakim & Wang, Chuan & Dahl, Jan & Grip, Carl-Erik
- 38-48 Introduction of a wind powered pumped storage system in the isolated insular power system of Karpathos–Kasos
by Katsaprakakis, Dimitris Al. & Christakis, Dimitris G. & Pavlopoylos, Kosmas & Stamataki, Sofia & Dimitrelou, Irene & Stefanakis, Ioannis & Spanos, Petros
- 49-55 Synthetic gas production from dry black liquor gasification process using direct causticization with CO2 capture
by Naqvi, Muhammad & Yan, Jinyue & Dahlquist, Erik
- 56-60 Liquid product from hydrothermal treatment of cellulose by direct GC/MS analysis
by Wang, Ze & Lin, Weigang & Song, Wenli
- 61-67 Optimum PV-diesel hybrid systems for remote consumers of the Greek territory
by Kaldellis, John & Zafirakis, Dimitrios & Kavadias, Kosmas & Kondili, Emilia
- 68-76 Presentation of a stochastic model estimating the wind energy contribution in remote island electrical networks
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Kapsali, M. & Tiligadas, D.
- 77-83 A knowledge representation model for the optimisation of electricity generation mixes
by Chee Tahir, Aidid & Bañares-Alcántara, René
- 84-90 Modelling and analysis of oil import tariff and stockpile policies for coping with supply disruptions
by Bai, Y. & Zhou, D.Q. & Zhou, P.
- 91-100 Targets and results of the Brazilian Biodiesel Incentive Program – Has it reached the Promised Land?
by Rathmann, Régis & Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 101-114 A case study for energy issues of public buildings and utilities in a small municipality: Investigation of possible improvements and integration with renewables
by Fiaschi, Daniele & Bandinelli, Romeo & Conti, Silvia
- 115-123 Regional total factor energy efficiency: An empirical analysis of industrial sector in China
by Wang, Zhao-Hua & Zeng, Hua-Lin & Wei, Yi-Ming & Zhang, Yi-Xiang
- 124-134 Power plant investments in the Turkish electricity sector: A real options approach taking into account market liberalization
by Madlener, Reinhard & Stoverink, Simon
- 135-142 Measuring social welfare, energy and inequality in Germany
by Schlör, Holger & Fischer, Wolfgang & Hake, Jürgen-Friedrich
- 143-149 Energy security level assessment technology
by Augutis, Juozas & Krikstolaitis, Ricardas & Martisauskas, Linas & Peciulyte, Sigita
- 150-156 The determinants of aggregated electricity intensity in China
by Zha, DongLan & Zhou, DeQun & Ding, Ning
- 157-163 Climate protection and China’s energy security: Win–win or tradeoff
by Wu, Gang & Liu, Lan-Cui & Han, Zhi-Yong & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 164-169 Carbon capture with low energy penalty: Supplementary fired natural gas combined cycles
by Li, Hailong & Ditaranto, Mario & Yan, Jinyue
- 170-184 Economic evaluation of IGCC plants with hot gas cleaning
by Melchior, Tobias & Madlener, Reinhard
- 185-191 A feasible process for simultaneous removal of CO2, SO2 and NOx in the cement industry by NH3 scrubbing
by Dong, Ruifeng & Lu, Hongfang & Yu, Yunsong & Zhang, Zaoxiao
- 192-200 The meaning of energy systems for the genesis of the concept of sustainable development
by Schlör, Holger & Fischer, Wolfgang & Hake, Jürgen-Friedrich
- 201-216 Hydrodynamic viability of chemical looping processes by means of cold flow model investigation
by Bischi, Aldo & Langørgen, Øyvind & Morin, Jean-Xavier & Bakken, Jørn & Ghorbaniyan, Masoud & Bysveen, Marie & Bolland, Olav
- 217-224 “DOSSA”, highway to energy self-sustainability
by Abejon Aparicio, Noe & Lai, Cynthia & Chan-Halbrendt, Catherine
- 225-237 Assessing the co-benefits of CO2 mitigation on air pollutants emissions from road vehicles
by Takeshita, Takayuki
- 238-248 Integrated assessment of carbon capture and storage (CCS) in the German power sector and comparison with the deployment of renewable energies
by Viebahn, Peter & Daniel, Vallentin & Samuel, Höller
- 249-254 Renewable energy investment: Policy and market impacts
by Reuter, Wolf Heinrich & Szolgayová, Jana & Fuss, Sabine & Obersteiner, Michael
- 255-263 Effects of flue gas recycle on oxy-coal power generation systems
by Hu, Yukun & Yan, Jinyue & Li, Hailong
- 264-273 Pyrolysis and combustion characteristics of coals in oxyfuel combustion
by Wang, Chang’an & Zhang, Xiaoming & Liu, Yinhe & Che, Defu
- 274-282 Impact of climate change on building energy use in different climate zones and mitigation and adaptation implications
by Wan, Kevin K.W. & Li, Danny H.W. & Pan, Wenyan & Lam, Joseph C.
- 283-288 Experimental studies on simultaneous removal of CO2 and SO2 in a polypropylene hollow fiber membrane contactor
by Lv, Yuexia & Yu, Xinhai & Tu, Shan-Tung & Yan, Jinyue & Dahlquist, Erik
- 289-296 Colloidal processing and CO2 capture performance of sacrificially templated zeolite monoliths
by Akhtar, Farid & Andersson, Linnéa & Keshavarzi, Neda & Bergström, Lennart
- 297-304 Experimental study of a thermochemical compressor for an absorption/compression hybrid cycle
by Ventas, R. & Vereda, C. & Lecuona, A. & Venegas, M.
- 305-312 Study of an ejector-absorption refrigeration cycle with an adaptable ejector nozzle for different working conditions
by Vereda, C. & Ventas, R. & Lecuona, A. & Venegas, M.
- 313-318 The effects of external wall insulation thickness on annual cooling and heating energy uses under different climates
by Pan, Dongmei & Chan, Mingyin & Deng, Shiming & Lin, Zhongping
- 319-326 The EU CONCERTO project Class 1 – Demonstrating cost-effective low-energy buildings – Recent results with special focus on comparison of calculated and measured energy performance of Danish buildings
by Mørck, Ove & Thomsen, Kirsten Engelund & Rose, Jørgen
- 327-333 An experimental investigation on reverse-cycle defrosting performance for an air source heat pump using an electronic expansion valve
by Qu, Minglu & Xia, Liang & Deng, Shiming & Jiang, Yiqiang
- 334-339 Application of zeolitic materials prepared from fly ash to water vapor adsorption for solar cooling
by Karamanis, D. & Vardoulakis, E.
- 340-346 Experimental characterisation of an indirect evaporative cooling prototype in two operating modes
by Velasco Gómez, Eloy & Tejero González, Ana & Rey Martínez, Francisco Javier
- 347-354 Use of rubber crumbs as drainage layer in green roofs as potential energy improvement material
by Pérez, Gabriel & Vila, Anna & Rincón, Lídia & Solé, Cristian & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 355-364 Predicted vs. actual energy performance of non-domestic buildings: Using post-occupancy evaluation data to reduce the performance gap
by Menezes, Anna Carolina & Cripps, Andrew & Bouchlaghem, Dino & Buswell, Richard
- 365-373 A quantitative methodology to evaluate thermal bridges in buildings
by Asdrubali, Francesco & Baldinelli, Giorgio & Bianchi, Francesco
- 374-383 Suitability of coupling a solar powered ejection cycle with a vapour compression refrigerating machine
by Chesi, Andrea & Ferrara, Giovanni & Ferrari, Lorenzo & Tarani, Fabio
- 384-395 European project Educa-RUE: An example of energy efficiency paths in educational buildings
by Desideri, Umberto & Leonardi, Daniela & Arcioni, Livia & Sdringola, Paolo
- 396-404 Streamlined life cycle assessment of transparent silica aerogel made by supercritical drying
by Dowson, Mark & Grogan, Michael & Birks, Tim & Harrison, David & Craig, Salmaan
- 405-418 Different methods for the modelling of thermal bridges into energy simulation programs: Comparisons of accuracy for flat heterogeneous roofs in Italian climates
by Ascione, Fabrizio & Bianco, Nicola & Rossi, Filippo de’ & Turni, Gianluca & Vanoli, Giuseppe Peter
- 419-429 A method for assessing buildings’ energy efficiency by dynamic simulation and experimental activity
by Pisello, Anna Laura & Goretti, Michele & Cotana, Franco
- 430-437 Experimental performance evaluation of aerogel glazing systems
by Buratti, C. & Moretti, E.
- 451-461 Biomass steam gasification for production of SNG – Process design and sensitivity analysis
by Gröbl, Thomas & Walter, Heimo & Haider, Markus
- 462-469 Optimization of Solid State Anaerobic Digestion by inoculum recirculation: The case of an existing Mechanical Biological Treatment plant
by Di Maria, Francesco & Sordi, Alessio & Micale, Caterina
- 470-482 Combustion of peanut shells in a cone-shaped bubbling fluidized-bed combustor using alumina as the bed material
by Arromdee, Porametr & Kuprianov, Vladimir I.
- 483-490 Dynamic soft sensors for NOx emissions in a circulating fluidized bed boiler
by Liukkonen, Mika & Hälikkä, Eero & Hiltunen, Teri & Hiltunen, Yrjö
- 491-497 Thermogravimetric analysis and kinetic study of poplar wood pyrolysis
by Slopiecka, Katarzyna & Bartocci, Pietro & Fantozzi, Francesco
- 498-502 Effects of mechanical pre-treatment on the biogas yield from ley crop silage
by Lindmark, Johan & Leksell, Niklas & Schnürer, Anna & Thorin, Eva
- 503-508 Performance optimization of the Växtkraft biogas production plant
by Thorin, Eva & Lindmark, Johan & Nordlander, Eva & Odlare, Monica & Dahlquist, Erik & Kastensson, Jan & Leksell, Niklas & Pettersson, Carl-Magnus
- 509-513 Aqueous phase reforming of sorbitol to bio-gasoline over Ni/HZSM-5 catalysts
by Zhang, Qing & Wang, Tiejun & Li, Bing & Jiang, Ting & Ma, Longlong & Zhang, Xinghua & Liu, Qiying
- 514-524 Numerical investigation Greek lignite/cardoon co-firing in a tangentially fired furnace
by Karampinis, E. & Nikolopoulos, N. & Nikolopoulos, A. & Grammelis, P. & Kakaras, E.
- 525-531 Fixed bed gasification of dairy biomass with enriched air mixture
by Thanapal, Siva Sankar & Annamalai, Kalyan & Sweeten, John M. & Gordillo, Gerardo
- 532-542 Experimental–numerical design of a biomass bubbling fluidized bed gasifier for paper sludge energy recovery
by Cordiner, S. & De Simone, G. & Mulone, V.
- 543-547 Effect of iron promoter on structure and performance of CuMnZnO catalyst for higher alcohols synthesis
by Ding, Mingyue & Qiu, Minghuang & Wang, Tiejun & Ma, Longlong & Wu, Chuangzhi & Liu, Jianguo
- 548-557 A non-conventional interpretation of thermal regeneration in steam cycles
by Bracco, Stefano & Damiani, Lorenzo
- 558-568 Thermodynamic diagnosis of diesel and biodiesel combustion processes during load-increase transient sequences
by Armas, Octavio & Ballesteros, Rosario & Cardenas, María Dolores
- 569-576 Steam injection experiments in a microturbine – A thermodynamic performance analysis
by De Paepe, Ward & Delattin, Frank & Bram, Svend & De Ruyck, Jacques
- 577-583 Low temperature co-fired ceramic vaporizing liquid microthruster for microspacecraft applications
by Karthikeyan, K. & Chou, S.K. & Khoong, L.E. & Tan, Y.M. & Lu, C.W. & Yang, W.M.
- 584-589 Performance of a hybrid hydrogen–gasoline engine under various operating conditions
by Ji, Changwei & Wang, Shuofeng & Zhang, Bo
- 590-600 Integrated management of cogeneration plants and district heating networks
by Pini Prato, Alessandro & Strobino, Fabrizio & Broccardo, Marco & Parodi Giusino, Luigi
- 601-608 Thermo-fluid dynamics preliminary design of turbo-expanders for ORC cycles
by Fiaschi, Daniele & Manfrida, Giampaolo & Maraschiello, Francesco
- 609-617 Thermodynamic analysis of two micro CHP systems operating with geothermal and solar energy
by Tempesti, Duccio & Manfrida, Giampaolo & Fiaschi, Daniele
- 618-629 Experimental evaluation of strategies to increase the operating range of a biogas-fueled HCCI engine for power generation
by Bedoya, Iván D. & Saxena, Samveg & Cadavid, Francisco J. & Dibble, Robert W. & Wissink, Martin
- 630-641 Simulation of the parabolic trough solar energy generation system with Organic Rankine Cycle
by He, Ya-Ling & Mei, Dan-Hua & Tao, Wen-Quan & Yang, Wei-Wei & Liu, Huai-Liang
- 642-647 A study on the rotary steam engine for distributed generation in small size power plants
by Antonelli, Marco & Martorano, Luigi
- 648-655 Parametric sensitivity analysis of a SOLRGT system with the indirect upgrading of low/mid-temperature solar heat
by Li, Yuan Yuan & Zhang, Na & Cai, Rui Xian
- 656-666 Numerical analysis of injector flow and spray characteristics from diesel injectors using fossil and biodiesel fuels
by Battistoni, Michele & Grimaldi, Carlo Nazareno
- 667-672 Integrated thermoelectric and organic Rankine cycles for micro-CHP systems
by Qiu, K. & Hayden, A.C.S.
- 673-685 Guidelines for residential micro-CHP systems design
by Bianchi, Michele & De Pascale, Andrea & Spina, Pier Ruggero
- 686-694 Design of the steam generator in an energy conversion system based on the aluminum combustion with water
by Mercati, Stefano & Milani, Massimo & Montorsi, Luca & Paltrinieri, Fabrizio
- 695-703 Integration between a thermophotovoltaic generator and an Organic Rankine Cycle
by De Pascale, Andrea & Ferrari, Claudio & Melino, Francesco & Morini, Mirko & Pinelli, Michele
- 704-713 Feasibility study of a Thermo-Photo-Voltaic system for CHP application in residential buildings
by Bianchi, Michele & Ferrari, Claudio & Melino, Francesco & Peretto, Antonio
- 714-722 Influence of the thermal energy storage on the profitability of micro-CHP systems for residential building applications
by Barbieri, Enrico Saverio & Melino, Francesco & Morini, Mirko
- 723-733 Analysis of innovative micro-CHP systems to meet household energy demands
by Barbieri, Enrico Saverio & Spina, Pier Ruggero & Venturini, Mauro
- 734-742 Integrated numerical and experimental study of a MCFC-plasma gasifier energy system
by Falcucci, G. & Jannelli, E. & Minutillo, M. & Ubertini, S. & Han, J. & Yoon, S.P. & Nam, S.W.
- 743-748 Single-piston alternative to Stirling engines
by Glushenkov, Maxim & Sprenkeler, Martin & Kronberg, Alexander & Kirillov, Valeriy
- 749-753 An advanced micro modular combustor-radiator with heat recuperation for micro-TPV system application
by Yang, Wenming & Chou, Siawkiang & Chua, Kianjon & An, Hui & Karthikeyan, Kumarasamy & Zhao, Xing
- 754-762 Numerical study on carbon deposition of SOFC with unsteady state variation of porosity
by Yan, Min & Zeng, Min & Chen, Qiuyang & Wang, Qiuwang
- 763-770 An experimental investigation to improve the hydrogen production by water photoelectrolysis when cyanin-chloride is used as sensibilizer
by Rossi, Federico & Nicolini, Andrea
- 771-776 Kinetic energy harvesting with bistable oscillators
by Vocca, Helios & Neri, Igor & Travasso, Flavio & Gammaitoni, Luca
- 777-784 Optimization of a PEMFC/battery pack power system for a bus application
by Barelli, Linda & Bidini, Gianni & Ottaviano, Andrea
- 785-791 Combined hydrogen and ethanol production from sugars and lignocellulosic biomass by Thermoanaerobacterium AK54, isolated from hot spring
by Sigurbjornsdottir, Margret Audur & Orlygsson, Johann
- 792-801 Energy efficiency analysis of Organic Rankine Cycles with scroll expanders for cogenerative applications
by Clemente, Stefano & Micheli, Diego & Reini, Mauro & Taccani, Rodolfo
- 802-808 Microcogeneration system based on HTPEM fuel cell fueled with natural gas: Performance analysis
by Zuliani, Nicola & Taccani, Rodolfo
- 809-815 Hybrid system test rig: Chemical composition emulation with steam injection
by Ferrari, Mario L. & Pascenti, Matteo & Traverso, Alberto N. & Massardo, Aristide F.
- 816-821 Thermocline stability criterions in single-tanks of molten salt thermal energy storage
by Qin, Frank G.F. & Yang, Xiaoping & Ding, Zhan & Zuo, Yuanzhi & Shao, Youyan & Jiang, Runhua & Yang, Xiaoxi
- 822-827 Modelling liquefied-natural-gas processes using highly accurate property models
by Dauber, Florian & Span, Roland
- 828-833 Results of experimental investigations on the heat conductivity of nanofluids based on diathermic oil for high temperature applications
by Colangelo, Gianpiero & Favale, Ernani & de Risi, Arturo & Laforgia, Domenico
- 834-840 Experimental study of the water in oil emulsions features by differential scanning calorimetry analysis
by Mura, Ernesto & Josset, Christophe & Loubar, Khaled & Bellettre, Jérôme & Massoli, Patrizio