Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 101, Issue C
- 457-464 Investigation of porous carbon and carbon nanotube layer for proton exchange membrane fuel cells
by Jung, Guo-Bin & Tzeng, Wei-Jen & Jao, Ting-Chu & Liu, Yu-Hsu & Yeh, Chia-Chen
- 465-474 Development of an engine control system using city gas and biogas fuel mixture
by Yamasaki, Yudai & Kanno, Masanobu & Suzuki, Yoshitaka & Kaneko, Shigehiko
- 475-482 Correlated wind-power production and electric load scenarios for investment decisions
by Baringo, L. & Conejo, A.J.
- 483-488 Are fluctuations in US production of renewable energy permanent or transitory?
by Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell
- 489-501 A new hybrid day-ahead peak load forecasting method for Iran’s National Grid
by Moazzami, M. & Khodabakhshian, A. & Hooshmand, R.
- 502-512 Assessment of wave energy resource of the Black Sea based on 15-year numerical hindcast data
by Akpınar, Adem & Kömürcü, Murat İhsan
- 513-520 Environmental evaluation of power transmission in Norway
by Jorge, Raquel S. & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 521-532 Importance of occupancy information for building climate control
by Oldewurtel, Frauke & Sturzenegger, David & Morari, Manfred
- 533-540 Wind power design in isolated energy systems: Impacts of daily wind patterns
by Suomalainen, K. & Silva, C. & Ferrão, P. & Connors, S.
- 541-550 A methodology for the synthetic generation of hourly wind speed time series based on some known aggregate input data
by Carapellucci, Roberto & Giordano, Lorena
- 551-559 Hydrogen and synthesis gas production from activated carbon and steam via reusing carbon dioxide
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Lin, Bo-Jhih
- 560-566 Local measurements of hydrogen crossover rate in polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells
by Baik, Kyung Don & Kong, Im Mo & Hong, Bo Ki & Kim, Sae Hoon & Kim, Min Soo
- 567-571 Spontaneous ignition of low-concentration nano-sized Al-water slurry
by Phuoc, Tran X. & Chen, Ruey-Hung
- 572-581 Environmental, economic and energy analysis of double glazing with a circulating water chamber in residential buildings
by Gil-Lopez, Tomas & Gimenez-Molina, Carmen
- 582-588 Generalized feed-forward based method for wind energy prediction
by Celik, Ali N. & Kolhe, Mohan
- 589-599 New investigation on diagnosing steam production systems from multivariate time series applied to thermal power plants
by Blanco, J.M. & Vazquez, L. & Peña, F. & Diaz, D.
- 600-608 Life Cycle Assessment of alveolar brick construction system incorporating phase change materials (PCMs)
by Castell, Albert & Menoufi, Karim & de Gracia, Alvaro & Rincón, Lídia & Boer, Dieter & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 609-617 Assessment of wind power predictability as a decision factor in the investment phase of wind farms
by Girard, R. & Laquaine, K. & Kariniotakis, G.
- 618-621 Exploring the potential of grease from yellow mealworm beetle (Tenebrio molitor) as a novel biodiesel feedstock
by Zheng, Longyu & Hou, Yanfei & Li, Wu & Yang, Sen & Li, Qing & Yu, Ziniu
- 622-633 Study on spark assisted compression ignition (SACI) combustion with positive valve overlap at medium–high load
by Xie, Hui & Li, Le & Chen, Tao & Yu, Weifei & Wang, Xinyan & Zhao, Hua
- 634-643 Estimation of electrical power consumption in subway station design by intelligent approach
by Leung, Philip C.M. & Lee, Eric W.M.
- 644-654 A flexible and efficient multi-agent gas turbine power plant energy management system with economic and environmental constraints
by Roche, Robin & Idoumghar, Lhassane & Suryanarayanan, Siddharth & Daggag, Mounir & Solacolu, Christian-Anghel & Miraoui, Abdellatif
- 655-666 Multistage distribution system expansion planning considering distributed generation using hybrid evolutionary algorithms
by Gitizadeh, Mohsen & Vahed, Ali Azizi & Aghaei, Jamshid
- 667-677 Stochastic short-term maintenance scheduling of GENCOs in an oligopolistic electricity market
by Fotouhi Ghazvini, Mohammad Ali & Canizes, Bruno & Vale, Zita & Morais, Hugo
- 678-685 Demand side management of a domestic dishwasher: Wind energy gains, financial savings and peak-time load reduction
by Finn, P. & O’Connell, M. & Fitzpatrick, C.
- 686-698 A new modelling method and unified code with MCRT for concentrating solar collectors and its applications
by Cheng, Z.D. & He, Y.L. & Cui, F.Q.
- 699-708 An experimental evaluation of an integrated biomass gasification and power generation system for distributed power applications
by Lee, Uisung & Balu, Elango & Chung, J.N.
- 709-717 Emergent synchronisation properties of a refrigerator demand side management system
by Kremers, Enrique & González de Durana, José Marı´a & Barambones, Oscar
- 718-729 Research on a diesel HCCI engine assisted by an ISG motor
by Yang, Fuyuan & Gao, Guojing & Ouyang, Minggao & Chen, Lin & Yang, Yuping
- 730-739 Dual-mode power regulator for photovoltaic module emulation
by Kim, Younghyun & Lee, Woojoo & Pedram, Massoud & Chang, Naehyuck
- 740-755 Comparison between evaporative cooling and a heat pipe assisted thermal loop for a commercial wind tower in hot and dry climatic conditions
by Calautit, John Kaiser & Chaudhry, Hassam Nasarullah & Hughes, Ben Richard & Ghani, Saud Abdul
- 756-764 The effects of intake backflow on in-cylinder situation and auto ignition in a gasoline controlled auto ignition engine
by Li, Nan & Xie, Hui & Chen, Tao & Li, Le & Zhao, Hua
- 765-775 Aerodynamic design and economical evaluation of site specific small vertical axis wind turbines
by Saeidi, Davood & Sedaghat, Ahmad & Alamdari, Pourya & Alemrajabi, Ali Akbar
- 776-796 Proton exchange membrane fuel cells for electrical power generation on-board commercial airplanes
by Pratt, Joseph W. & Klebanoff, Leonard E. & Munoz-Ramos, Karina & Akhil, Abbas A. & Curgus, Dita B. & Schenkman, Benjamin L.
- 797-807 Hybrid photovoltaic–thermal solar collectors dynamic modeling
by Amrizal, N. & Chemisana, D. & Rosell, J.I.
- 808-814 A new model for State-of-Charge (SOC) estimation for high-power Li-ion batteries
by He, Yao & Liu, XingTao & Zhang, ChenBin & Chen, ZongHai
- 815-821 Kinetics of the steam gasification of a phenolic circuit board in the presence of carbonates
by Zhang, Shangzhong & Yoshikawa, Kunio & Nakagome, Hideki & Kamo, Tohru
2012, Volume 100, Issue C
- 3-9 Biobutanol production from agricultural waste by an acclimated mixed bacterial microflora
by Cheng, Chieh-Lun & Che, Pei-Yi & Chen, Bor-Yann & Lee, Wen-Jhy & Lin, Chiu-Yue & Chang, Jo-Shu
- 10-18 Direct fermentation of sweet potato to produce maximal hydrogen and ethanol
by Chu, Chen-Yeon & Sen, Biswarup & Lay, Chyi-How & Lin, Yi-Chun & Lin, Chiu-Yue
- 19-26 Cellulosic ethanol production performance with SSF and SHF processes using immobilized Zymomonas mobilis
by Wirawan, Ferdian & Cheng, Chieh-Lun & Kao, Wei-Chen & Lee, Duu-Jong & Chang, Jo-Shu
- 27-32 Development of cellulosic ethanol production process via co-culturing of artificial cellulosomal Bacillus and kefir yeast
by Ho, Cheng-Yu & Chang, Jui-Jen & Lee, Shih-Chi & Chin, Tsu-Yuan & Shih, Ming-Che & Li, Wen-Hsiung & Huang, Chieh-Chen
- 33-40 Engineering industrial Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain with the FLO1-derivative gene isolated from the flocculating yeast SPSC01 for constitutive flocculation and fuel ethanol production
by He, Lei-Yu & Zhao, Xin-Qing & Bai, Feng-Wu
- 41-46 Biodiesel production by enzymatic transesterification catalyzed by Burkholderia lipase immobilized on hydrophobic magnetic particles
by Liu, Chien-Hung & Huang, Chien-Chang & Wang, Yao-Wen & Lee, Duu-Jong & Chang, Jo-Shu
- 47-51 The production of biofuels from carbonated beverages
by Dwidar, Mohammed & Lee, Siseon & Mitchell, Robert J.
- 52-57 The characteristics of torrefied microalgae
by Wu, Keng-Tung & Tsai, Chia-Ju & Chen, Chih-Shen & Chen, Hsiao-Wei
- 58-65 Hydrogenic and methanogenic fermentation of birch and conifer pulps
by Nissilä, Marika E. & Li, Ya-Chieh & Wu, Shu-Yii & Lin, Chiu-Yue & Puhakka, Jaakko A.
- 66-74 Syntheses of carbon porous materials with varied pore sizes and their performances as catalyst supports during methanol oxidation reaction
by Lo, An-Ya & Hung, Chin-Te & Yu, Ningya & Kuo, Cheng-Tzu & Liu, Shang-Bin
- 75-80 Synthesis of mesoporous titania thin films (MTTFs) with two different structures as photocatalysts for generating hydrogen from water splitting
by Liao, Yu-Te & Huang, Chao-Wei & Liao, Chi-Hung & Wu, Jeffery C.-S. & Wu, Kevin C.-W.
- 81-86 Study of high voltage applied to the membrane electrode assemblies of proton exchange membrane fuel cells as an accelerated degradation technique
by Jung, Guo-Bin & Chuang, Kai-Yuan & Jao, Ting-Chu & Yeh, Chia-Chen & Lin, Chih-Yuan
- 87-92 An investigation of coated aluminium bipolar plates for PEMFC
by Lin, Chien-Hung & Tsai, Sung-Ying
- 93-99 Assessment of hydrogen fuel cell applications using fuzzy multiple-criteria decision making method
by Chang, Pao-Long & Hsu, Chiung-Wen & Lin, Chiu-Yue
- 100-105 Performance and kinetic study of photo microbial fuel cells (PMFCs) with different electrode distances
by Raman, Kumaran & Lan, John Chi-Wei
- 106-111 Mixing effect of biometric flow channel in microbial fuel cells
by Qi, Zhao-qin & Fan, Shi-jie & Wang, Chin-tsan & Hu, Zi-yang
- 112-117 Multivariable direct-drive linear generators for wave energy
by Huang, Sy-Ruen & Chen, Hong-Tai & Chung, Chih-Hung & Chu, Chen-Yeon & Li, Gung-Ching & Wu, Chueh-Cheng
- 118-126 Efficiency analysis and controller design of a continuous variable planetary transmission for a CAES wind energy system
by Shaw, Dein & Cai, Jyun-Yu & Liu, Chien-Ting
- 127-131 Thermal runaway potential of LiCoO2 and Li(Ni1/3Co1/3Mn1/3)O2 batteries determined with adiabatic calorimetry methodology
by Jhu, Can-Yong & Wang, Yih-Wen & Wen, Chia-Yuan & Shu, Chi-Min
- 132-137 High efficient Pt counter electrode prepared by homogeneous deposition method for dye-sensitized solar cell
by Song, Min Young & Chaudhari, Kiran N. & Park, Jinsol & Yang, Dae-Soo & Kim, Jung Ho & Kim, Min-Sik & Lim, Kimin & Ko, Jeajung & Yu, Jong-Sung
- 138-143 Rapid dye-sensitized solar cell working electrode preparation using far infrared rapid thermal annealing
by Wu, Chun-Te & Kuo, Hsiu-Po & Tsai, Hung-An & Pan, Wen-Chueh
- 144-147 Cu@C dispersed TiO2 for dye-sensitized solar cell photoanodes
by Kang, H.Y. & Wang, H. Paul
- 148-154 One-step fabrication of N-doped mesoporous TiO2 nanoparticles by self-assembly for photocatalytic water splitting under visible light
by Liu, Shou-Heng & Syu, Han-Ren
- 155-163 Performance improvement of a double-pass solar air heater with fins and baffles under recycling operation
by Ho, Chii-Dong & Chang, Hsuan & Wang, Rei-Chi & Lin, Chun-Sheng
- 164-171 Characterization and comparison of biomass produced from various sources: Suggestions for selection of pretreatment technologies in biomass-to-energy
by Chiang, Kung-Yuh & Chien, Kuang-Li & Lu, Cheng-Han
- 172-186 Towards sustainable production of clean energy carriers from biomass resources
by Srirangan, Kajan & Akawi, Lamees & Moo-Young, Murray & Chou, C. Perry
- 187-192 Silver recovery and chemical oxygen demand (COD) removal from waste fixer solutions
by Chen, Wei-Ting & Ma, Chin-Chi & Lee, Ming-Hsun & Chu, Yung-Chuan & Tsai, Lung-Chang & Shu, Chi-Min
- 193-204 Optimal design and control of solar driven air gap membrane distillation desalination systems
by Chen, Yih-Hang & Li, Yu-Wei & Chang, Hsuan
- 205-217 Using a system dynamics model to assess the effects of capital subsidies and feed-in tariffs on solar PV installations
by Hsu, Chiung-Wen
- 218-228 Numerical investigation on performance of coal gasification under various injection patterns in an entrained flow gasifier
by Chen, Chih-Jung & Hung, Chen-I. & Chen, Wei-Hsin
- 229-237 Quantitative feasibility study of magnetocaloric energy conversion utilizing industrial waste heat
by Vuarnoz, D. & Kitanovski, A. & Gonin, C. & Borgeaud, Y. & Delessert, M. & Meinen, M. & Egolf, P.W.
- 238-248 Performance analysis of a chilled water system with various pumping schemes
by Tirmizi, Syed A. & Gandhidasan, P. & Zubair, Syed M.
- 249-257 Assessment of liquid fuel (bio-oil) production from waste fish fat and utilization in diesel engine
by Varuvel, Edwin Geo & Mrad, Nadia & Tazerout, Mohand & Aloui, Fethi
- 258-266 The radiation factor computation of energy systems by means of vibration and noise measurements: The case study of a cogenerative internal combustion engine
by Barelli, L. & Bidini, G. & Bonucci, F. & Moretti, E.
- 267-276 Shallow geothermal energy applied to a solar-assisted air-conditioning system in southern Spain: Two-year experience
by Rosiek, S. & Batlles, F.J.
- 277-284 An empirical research on the influencing factors of regional CO2 emissions: Evidence from Beijing city, China
by Wang, Zhaohua & Yin, Fangchao & Zhang, Yixiang & Zhang, Xian
- 285-294 Investigation of a two stage Rankine cycle for electric power plants
by Liu, Bo & Rivière, Philippe & Coquelet, Christophe & Gicquel, Renaud & David, Franck
- 295-302 Experimental study of combustion in a double-layer burner packed with alumina pellets of different diameters
by Gao, Huai-Bin & Qu, Zhi-Guo & He, Ya-ling & Tao, Wen-Quan
- 303-308 Self diffusion of the nano-encapsulated phase change materials: A molecular dynamics study
by Rao, Zhonghao & Wang, Shuangfeng & Peng, Feifei
- 309-317 Analysis of a solar assisted heat pump system for indoor swimming pool water and space heating
by Chow, T.T. & Bai, Y. & Fong, K.F. & Lin, Z.
- 318-325 An experimental analysis on property and structure variations of agricultural wastes undergoing torrefaction
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Lu, Ke-Miao & Tsai, Chi-Ming
- 326-335 Development of a non-uniform-current model for predicting transient thermal behavior of thermoelectric coolers
by Cheng, Chin-Hsiang & Huang, Shu-Yu
2012, Volume 99, Issue C
- 1-12 Techno-economic and environmental risk analysis for advanced marine propulsion systems
by Doulgeris, G. & Korakianitis, T. & Pilidis, P. & Tsoudis, E.
- 13-22 Agent-based modeling for trading wind power with uncertainty in the day-ahead wholesale electricity markets of single-sided auctions
by Li, Gong & Shi, Jing
- 23-31 High-solids loading enzymatic hydrolysis of waste papers for biofuel production
by Wang, Lei & Templer, Richard & Murphy, Richard J.
- 32-39 Techno-economic comparison between different technologies for a CCS power generation plant integrated with a sub-bituminous coal mine in Italy
by Pettinau, Alberto & Ferrara, Francesca & Amorino, Carlo
- 40-49 Wood, liquefied in polyhydroxy alcohols as a fuel for gas turbines
by Seljak, Tine & Rodman Oprešnik, Samuel & Kunaver, Matjaž & Katrašnik, Tomaž
- 50-66 Prototyping a series of bi-directional horizontal axis tidal turbines for optimum energy conversion
by Liu, Pengfei & Bose, Neil
- 67-79 Experimental and numerical study of proton exchange membrane fuel cell with spiral flow channels
by Jang, Jiin-Yuh & Cheng, Chin-Hsiang & Liao, Wang-Ting & Huang, Yu-Xian & Tsai, Ying-Chi
- 80-84 Heteropolyacid catalyzed conversion of fructose, sucrose, and inulin to 5-ethoxymethylfurfural, a liquid biofuel candidate
by Yang, Yu & Abu-Omar, Mahdi M. & Hu, Changwei
- 85-96 Estimates of the global indirect energy-use emission impacts of USA biofuel policy
by Oladosu, Gbadebo
- 97-108 Estimating risk for the carbon market via extreme value theory: An empirical analysis of the EU ETS
by Feng, Zhen-Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Kai
- 109-115 Moisture content and storage time influence the binding mechanisms in biofuel wood pellets
by Samuelsson, Robert & Larsson, Sylvia H. & Thyrel, Mikael & Lestander, Torbjörn A.
- 116-125 Combustion characteristics of diesel HCCI engine: An experimental investigation using external mixture formation technique
by Singh, Akhilendra Pratap & Agarwal, Avinash Kumar
- 126-134 Biogas residues as fertilisers – Effects on wheat growth and soil microbial activities
by Abubaker, J. & Risberg, K. & Pell, M.
- 135-145 Travelling-wave thermoacoustic electricity generator using an ultra-compliant alternator for utilization of low-grade thermal energy
by Yu, Zhibin & Jaworski, Artur J. & Backhaus, Scott
- 146-153 Enhanced methanol recovery and glycerol separation in biodiesel production – DWC makes it happen
by Kiss, Anton A. & Ignat, Radu M.
- 154-166 Wind speed and wind energy forecast through Kalman filtering of Numerical Weather Prediction model output
by Cassola, Federico & Burlando, Massimiliano
- 167-172 Investigation on a novel reactor for gas hydrate production
by Rossi, Federico & Filipponi, Mirko & Castellani, Beatrice
- 173-182 PDF models and synthetic model for the wind speed fluctuations based on the resolution of Langevin equation
by Calif, Rudy
- 183-191 A thermodynamic analysis of high temperature gas-cooled reactors for optimal waste heat recovery and hydrogen production
by Li, Po-Jui & Hung, Tzu-Chen & Pei, Bau-Shei & Lin, Jaw-Ren & Chieng, Ching-Chang & Yu, Ge-Ping
- 192-197 Kinetic modelling of batch ethanol production from sugar beet raw juice
by Dodić, Jelena M. & Vučurović, Damjan G. & Dodić, Siniša N. & Grahovac, Jovana A. & Popov, Stevan D. & Nedeljković, Nataša M.
- 198-205 Hydrothermal synthesis of well-aligned hierarchical TiO2 tubular macrochannel arrays with large surface area for high performance dye-sensitized solar cells
by Wang, Xiaoyue & Li, Haibo & Liu, Yong & Zhao, Wenxia & Liang, Chaolun & Huang, Hong & Mo, Delin & Liu, Zhong & Yu, Xiao & Deng, Youjun & Shen, Hui
- 206-212 An experimental study of combustion and emissions of biomass briquettes in a domestic wood stove
by Roy, Murari Mohon & Corscadden, Kenny W.
- 213-225 Power management based on sliding control applied to fuel cell systems: A further step towards the hybrid control concept
by Segura, Francisca & Andújar, José Manuel
- 226-233 An experimental study of the hydraulic free piston engine
by Zhao, Zhenfeng & Zhang, Fujun & Huang, Ying & Zhao, Changlu & Guo, Feng
- 234-246 LCA of biomass-based energy systems: A case study for Denmark
by Tonini, Davide & Astrup, Thomas
- 247-254 Multi-agent control system with information fusion based comfort model for smart buildings
by Wang, Zhu & Wang, Lingfeng & Dounis, Anastasios I. & Yang, Rui
- 255-264 Optimal sensor placement in integrated gasification combined cycle power systems
by Lee, Adrian J. & Diwekar, Urmila M.
- 265-271 Optimized preparation conditions of yttria doped zirconia coatings on potassium ferrate (VI) electrode for alkaline super-iron battery
by Zhang, Yuqing & Zhao, Xuehua & Zhang, Simeng & Zhang, Guodong & Liu, Shaomin
- 272-279 Valorisation of spent coffee grounds as CO2 adsorbents for postcombustion capture applications
by Plaza, M.G. & González, A.S. & Pevida, C. & Pis, J.J. & Rubiera, F.
- 280-290 An EU initiative for future generation of IGCC power plants using hydrogen-rich syngas: Simulation results for the baseline configuration
by Mansouri Majoumerd, Mohammad & De, Sudipta & Assadi, Mohsen & Breuhaus, Peter
- 291-296 A study of the Ce3+/Ce4+ redox couple in sulfamic acid for redox battery application
by Xiong, Fengjiao & Zhou, Debi & Xie, Zhipeng & Chen, Yunyang
- 297-308 Parameter extraction of solar photovoltaic modules using penalty-based differential evolution
by Ishaque, Kashif & Salam, Zainal & Mekhilef, Saad & Shamsudin, Amir
- 309-315 Design of distributed energy system through Electric System Cascade Analysis (ESCA)
by Ho, W.S. & Hashim, H. & Hassim, M.H. & Muis, Z.A. & Shamsuddin, N.L.M.
- 316-323 A trigeneration system based on compressed air and thermal energy storage
by Li, Yongliang & Wang, Xiang & Li, Dacheng & Ding, Yulong
- 324-333 Performance analysis of four modified approaches for wind speed forecasting
by Zhang, Wenyu & Wu, Jie & Wang, Jianzhou & Zhao, Weigang & Shen, Lin
- 334-343 Impact of biodiesel in bioethanol blended diesel on the engine performance and emissions characteristics in compression ignition engine
by Park, Su Han & Cha, Junepyo & Lee, Chang Sik
- 344-354 Co-firing based on biomass torrefaction in a pulverized coal boiler with aim of 100% fuel switching
by Li, Jun & Brzdekiewicz, Artur & Yang, Weihong & Blasiak, Wlodzimierz
- 355-362 Robust control strategy for PV system integration in distribution systems
by Hossain, M.J. & Saha, T.K. & Mithulananthan, N. & Pota, H.R.
- 363-371 Combustion and emissions characteristics of diesel engine fueled by biodiesel at partial load conditions
by An, H. & Yang, W.M. & Chou, S.K. & Chua, K.J.
- 372-378 Bioethanol production from carob pods by solid-state fermentation with Zymomonas mobilis
by Mazaheri, Davood & Shojaosadati, Seyed Abbas & Mousavi, Seyyed Mohammad & Hejazi, Parisa & Saharkhiz, Saeed
- 379-385 A 1kWe thermoelectric stack for geothermal power generation – Modeling and geometrical optimization
by Suter, C. & Jovanovic, Z.R. & Steinfeld, A.
- 386-392 Biomass temperature profile development and its implications under the microwave-assisted pyrolysis condition
by Wang, Xiaoquan & Morrison, William & Du, Zhenyi & Wan, Yiqin & Lin, Xiangyang & Chen, Paul & Ruan, Roger
- 393-401 Study on heat transfer and pressure drop performances of ribbed channel in the high temperature heat exchanger
by Ma, Ting & Wang, Qiu-wang & Zeng, Min & Chen, Yi-tung & Liu, Yang & Nagarajan, Vijaisri
- 402-413 Trapezoidal array of air-cooled condensers to restrain the adverse impacts of ambient winds in a power plant
by Yang, L.J. & Wang, M.H. & Du, X.Z. & Yang, Y.P.
- 414-422 A direct control based maximum power point tracking method for photovoltaic system under partial shading conditions using particle swarm optimization algorithm
by Ishaque, Kashif & Salam, Zainal & Shamsudin, Amir & Amjad, Muhammad
- 423-429 Prognostics-based risk mitigation for telecom equipment under free air cooling conditions
by Dai, Jun & Das, Diganta & Pecht, Michael
- 430-444 Wind powered pumped-hydro storage systems for remote islands: A complete sensitivity analysis based on economic perspectives
by Kapsali, M. & Anagnostopoulos, J.S. & Kaldellis, J.K.
- 445-454 Energy consumption and income in Chinese provinces: Heterogeneous panel causality analysis
by Akkemik, K. Ali & Göksal, Koray & Li, Jia
- 455-470 An efficient scenario-based stochastic programming framework for multi-objective optimal micro-grid operation
by Niknam, Taher & Azizipanah-Abarghooee, Rasoul & Narimani, Mohammad Rasoul
- 471-483 FEM modeling of the piezoelectric driving system in the design of direct-acting diesel injectors
by Ferrari, A. & Mittica, A.
- 484-490 An optimal design methodology for large-scale gas liquefaction
by Li, Yongliang & Wang, Xiang & Ding, Yulong
- 491-495 Enabling inter-cooker thermal performance comparison based on cooker opto-thermal ratio (COR)
by Lahkar, Pranab J. & Bhamu, Rajesh K. & Samdarshi, S.K.
- 496-512 Assessment and comparison of different catalytic coupling exothermic and endothermic reactions: A review
by Rahimpour, M.R. & Dehnavi, M.R. & Allahgholipour, F. & Iranshahi, D. & Jokar, S.M.
- 513-533 Review on phase change materials (PCMs) for cold thermal energy storage applications
by Oró, E. & de Gracia, A. & Castell, A. & Farid, M.M. & Cabeza, L.F.
- 534-544 Gasoline engine exhaust gas recirculation – A review
by Wei, Haiqiao & Zhu, Tianyu & Shu, Gequn & Tan, Linlin & Wang, Yuesen
- 545-554 Waste materials for carbon capture and storage by mineralisation (CCSM) – A UK perspective
by Sanna, Aimaro & Dri, Marco & Hall, Matthew R. & Maroto-Valer, Mercedes
2012, Volume 98, Issue C
- 3-10 Experimental investigation of hydrogen production through heavy naphtha cracking in pulsed DBD reactor
by Taghvaei, Hamed & Shirazi, Meisam Mohamadzadeh & Hooshmand, Navid & Rahimpour, Mohammad Reza & Jahanmiri, Abdolhossien
- 11-21 Analysis of energy savings in a supermarket refrigeration/HVAC system
by Bahman, Ammar & Rosario, Luis & Rahman, Muhammad M.
- 22-32 Performance analysis and comparison of concentrated evacuated tube heat pipe solar collectors
by Nkwetta, Dan Nchelatebe & Smyth, Mervyn
- 33-39 Effect of waste wrapping paper fiber as a “solid bridge” on physical characteristics of biomass pellets made from wood sawdust
by Kong, Lingjun & Tian, ShuangHong & He, Chun & Du, Changming & Tu, YuTing & Xiong, Ya
- 40-46 Attitudes, threshold levels and cumulative effects of the daily wind-turbine encounters
by Ladenburg, Jacob & Dahlgaard, Jens-Olav
- 47-52 Synthesis of biodiesel from acidified soybean soapstock using a lignin-derived carbonaceous catalyst
by Guo, Feng & Xiu, Zhi-Long & Liang, Zhi-Xia
- 53-58 Effect of CO2 and N2 concentration in acid gas stream on H2S combustion
by Selim, H. & Gupta, A.K. & Al Shoaibi, A.
- 59-68 Combustion performance of 2,5-dimethylfuran blends using dual-injection compared to direct-injection in a SI engine
by Daniel, Ritchie & Xu, Hongming & Wang, Chongming & Richardson, Dave & Shuai, Shijin
- 69-78 Low calorific value fuelled distributed combustion with swirl for gas turbine applications
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Arghode, Vaibhav K. & Gupta, Ashwani K. & Lee, Sang Chun
- 79-91 Analysis of different exhaust gas recirculation architectures for passenger car Diesel engines
by Millo, Federico & Giacominetto, Paolo Ferrero & Bernardi, Marco Gianoglio
- 92-101 One-step synthesis of dimethyl ether from the gas mixture containing CO2 with high space velocity
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Lin, Bo-Jhih & Lee, How-Ming & Huang, Men-Han
- 102-113 Energy conversion strategies in the European paper industry – A case study in three countries
by Laurijssen, Jobien & Faaij, André & Worrell, Ernst
- 114-121 Influence of water vapour and tar compound on laminar flame speed of gasified biomass gas
by Munajat, Nur Farizan & Erlich, Catharina & Fakhrai, Reza & Fransson, Torsten H.
- 122-127 Predicting the dynamic and kinematic viscosities of biodiesel–diesel blends using mid- and near-infrared spectroscopy
by Zhang, Weibo & Yuan, Wenqiao & Zhang, Xuemin & Coronado, Marcelo
- 128-137 Size matters: Exploring the importance of vessel characteristics to inform estimates of shipping emissions
by Walsh, Conor & Bows, Alice
- 138-148 Investigation of a solar cooling installation in Tunisia
by Balghouthi, M. & Chahbani, M.H. & Guizani, A.
- 149-161 Multi-objective design of heat-exchanger networks considering several life cycle impacts using a rigorous MILP-based dimensionality reduction technique
by Vaskan, Pavel & Guillén-Gosálbez, Gonzalo & Jiménez, Laureano
- 162-173 New flat-fan sheets adiabatic absorber for direct air-cooled LiBr/H2O absorption machines: Simulation, parametric study and experimental results
by González-Gil, A. & Izquierdo, M. & Marcos, J.D. & Palacios, E.
- 174-189 Development and assessment of a new methodology for end of combustion detection and its application to cycle resolved heat release analysis in IC engines
by Baratta, Mirko & Misul, Daniela
- 190-197 Experimental implementation and validation of thermodynamic cycles of adsorption-based desalination
by Wu, Jun W. & Biggs, Mark J. & Pendleton, Philip & Badalyan, Alexander & Hu, Eric J.
- 198-208 Efficiency and abatement costs of energy-related CO2 emissions in China: A slacks-based efficiency measure
by Choi, Yongrok & Zhang, Ning & Zhou, P.
- 209-218 Efficiency considerations for the use of blended biofuel in diesel engines
by Tompkins, B.T. & Song, H. & Bittle, J.A. & Jacobs, T.J.
- 219-229 Performance analysis of municipal solid waste gasification with steam in a Plasma Gasification Melting reactor
by Zhang, Qinglin & Dor, Liran & Zhang, Lan & Yang, Weihong & Blasiak, Wlodzimierz
- 230-235 A microbial fuel cell–membrane bioreactor integrated system for cost-effective wastewater treatment
by Wang, Yong-Peng & Liu, Xian-Wei & Li, Wen-Wei & Li, Feng & Wang, Yun-Kun & Sheng, Guo-Ping & Zeng, Raymond J. & Yu, Han-Qing
- 236-245 Techno-economic assessment of triticale straw for power generation
by Dassanayake, Geekiyanage Disela Malinga & Kumar, Amit
- 246-255 Global biofuel production and poverty in China
by Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun & Msangi, Siwa & Rozelle, Scott & Weersink, Alfons
- 256-265 Design of a combined cycle power plant model for optimization
by Tică, Adrian & Guéguen, Hervé & Dumur, Didier & Faille, Damien & Davelaar, Frans
- 266-272 Multi-objective optimization of coal-fired electricity production with CO2 capture
by Cristóbal, Jorge & Guillén-Gosálbez, Gonzalo & Jiménez, Laureano & Irabien, Angel
- 273-291 A statistical investigation of biodiesel effects on regulated exhaust emissions during transient cycles
by Giakoumis, Evangelos G.
- 292-300 Application of videometric technique to deformation measurement for large-scale composite wind turbine blade
by Yang, Jinshui & Peng, Chaoyi & Xiao, Jiayu & Zeng, Jingcheng & Yuan, Yun
- 301-306 Analysis of the life-cycle costs and environmental impacts of cooking fuels used in Ghana
by Afrane, George & Ntiamoah, Augustine
- 307-315 Current status of the traditional watermills of the Himalayan region and the need of technical improvements for increasing their energy efficiency
by Vashisht, A.K.
- 316-325 Optimal offering strategy for a concentrating solar power plant
by Dominguez, R. & Baringo, L. & Conejo, A.J.
- 326-332 Performance prediction of absorption refrigeration cycle based on the measurements of vapor pressure and heat capacity of H2O+[DMIM]DMP system
by Dong, Li & Zheng, Danxing & Nie, Nan & Li, Yun
- 333-345 Freezing of geothermal borehole surroundings: A numerical and experimental assessment with applications
by Eslami-nejad, Parham & Bernier, Michel
- 346-356 Relationships between meteorological variables and monthly electricity demand
by Apadula, Francesco & Bassini, Alessandra & Elli, Alberto & Scapin, Simone
- 357-367 Regeneration performance of CO2-rich solvents by using membrane vacuum regeneration technology: Relationships between absorbent structure and regeneration efficiency
by Yan, Shuiping & Fang, Mengxiang & Wang, Zhen & Luo, Zhongyang
- 368-375 Comparison of the effects of Na2CO3, Ca3(PO4)2, and NiO catalysts on the thermochemical liquefaction of microalga Spirulina platensis
by Jena, Umakanta & Das, K.C. & Kastner, J.R.
- 376-383 Climate change impacts on electricity demand in the State of New South Wales, Australia
by Ahmed, T. & Muttaqi, K.M. & Agalgaonkar, A.P.
- 384-395 Analysis of thermal and electrical performance of a hybrid (PV/T) air based solar collector for Iraq
by Amori, Karima E. & Taqi Al-Najjar, Hussein M.
- 396-403 Glazing systems with silica aerogel for energy savings in buildings
by Buratti, C. & Moretti, E.
- 404-414 Possibilities of electricity generation in the Republic of Croatia from medium-temperature geothermal sources
by Guzović, Zvonimir & Majcen, Boris & Cvetković, Svetislav
- 415-424 Comparison of two new ARIMA-ANN and ARIMA-Kalman hybrid methods for wind speed prediction
by Liu, Hui & Tian, Hong-qi & Li, Yan-fei
- 425-432 Application of artificial neural network to predict thermal transmittance of wooden windows
by Buratti, Cinzia & Barelli, Linda & Moretti, Elisa
- 433-440 Growing wastewater-born microalga Auxenochlorella protothecoides UMN280 on concentrated municipal wastewater for simultaneous nutrient removal and energy feedstock production
by Zhou, Wenguang & Li, Yecong & Min, Min & Hu, Bing & Zhang, Hong & Ma, Xiaochen & Li, Liang & Cheng, Yanling & Chen, Paul & Ruan, Roger
- 441-447 Development of non-deform micro-encapsulated phase change energy storage tablets
by Darkwa, J. & Su, O. & Zhou, T.
- 448-457 Wet ethanol in HCCI engines with exhaust heat recovery to improve the energy balance of ethanol fuels
by Saxena, Samveg & Schneider, Silvan & Aceves, Salvador & Dibble, Robert
- 458-466 The potential role of data-centres in enabling investment in geothermal energy
by Kaniyal, Ashok A. & Nathan, Graham J. & Pincus, Jonathan J.
- 467-478 Monte-Carlo simulation of investment integrity and value for power-plants with carbon-capture
by Di Lorenzo, Giuseppina & Pilidis, Pericles & Witton, John & Probert, Douglas
- 479-490 An integrated optimization approach for a hybrid energy system in electric vehicles
by Hung, Yi-Hsuan & Wu, Chien-Hsun
- 491-501 Evaluation of Stirling cooler system for cryogenic CO2 capture
by Song, Chun Feng & Kitamura, Yutaka & Li, Shu Hong
- 502-511 The economic performance of combined heat and power from biogas produced from manure in Sweden – A comparison of different CHP technologies
by Lantz, Mikael
- 512-523 Computational methods for performance analysis of horizontal axis tidal stream turbines
by Lee, Ju Hyun & Park, Sunho & Kim, Dong Hwan & Rhee, Shin Hyung & Kim, Moon-Chan
- 524-532 Empiric model for the prediction of packaging waste pyrolysis yields
by Lopez-Urionabarrenechea, A. & de Marco, I. & Caballero, B.M. & Adrados, A. & Laresgoiti, M.F.
- 533-539 Procurement of interruptible load services in electricity supply systems
by Toh, G.K. & Gooi, H.B.
- 540-547 Integration of extraction and transesterification of lipid from jatropha seeds for the production of biodiesel
by Lian, Shuang & Li, Huijuan & Tang, Jinqiang & Tong, Dongmei & Hu, Changwei
- 548-555 Improving bioethanol production – Comparison between extractive and low temperature fermentation
by Dias, M.O.S. & Junqueira, T.L. & Jesus, C.D.F. & Rossell, C.E.V. & Maciel Filho, R. & Bonomi, A.
- 556-561 A pre-industrial magnetic cooling system for room temperature application
by Balli, M. & Sari, O. & Mahmed, C. & Besson, Ch. & Bonhote, Ph. & Duc, D. & Forchelet, J.
- 562-573 A new design method for Organic Rankine Cycles with constraint of inlet and outlet heat carrier fluid temperatures coupling with the heat source
by Chen, Qicheng & Xu, Jinliang & Chen, Hongxia
- 574-583 Monitoring of wind farms’ power curves using machine learning techniques
by Marvuglia, Antonino & Messineo, Antonio
- 584-593 Effect of thermal bridges on transmission loads and thermal resistance of building walls under dynamic conditions
by Al-Sanea, Sami A. & Zedan, M.F.
- 594-596 A white-rot fungus is used as a biocathode to improve electricity production of a microbial fuel cell
by Wu, Chao & Liu, Xian-Wei & Li, Wen-Wei & Sheng, Guo-Ping & Zang, Guo-Long & Cheng, Yuan-Yuan & Shen, Nan & Yang, Yi-Pei & Yu, Han-Qing
- 597-606 Diagnosis of the low temperature difference syndrome in the chilled water system of a super high-rise building: A case study
by Gao, Dian-ce & Wang, Shengwei & Sun, Yongjun & Xiao, Fu
2012, Volume 97, Issue C
- 5-15 Feasibility study of small Hydro/PV/Wind hybrid system for off-grid rural electrification in Ethiopia
by Bekele, Getachew & Tadesse, Getnet
- 16-23 Influence of household biogas digester use on household energy consumption in a semi-arid rural region of northwest China
by Ding, Wenguang & Niu, Hewen & Chen, Jinsong & Du, Jun & Wu, Yang