Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2012, Volume 97, Issue C
- 841-848 CFD optimization of an immersed particle heat exchanger
by De Bellis, Fabio & Catalano, Luciano A.
- 849-859 Application of dynamic programming to the optimal management of a hybrid power plant with wind turbines, photovoltaic panels and compressed air energy storage
by Marano, Vincenzo & Rizzo, Gianfranco & Tiano, Francesco Antonio
- 860-868 Temperature control of a cabin in an automobile using thermal modeling and fuzzy controller
by Sanaye, Sepehr & Dehghandokht, Masoud & Fartaj, Amir
- 869-875 The occurrence of pinch point and its effects on the performance of high temperature heat pump
by Liu, Zhaoyong & Zhao, Li & Zhao, Xuezheng & Li, Hailong
- 876-880 Experimental investigations of the viscosity of nanofluids at low temperatures
by Aladag, Bahadir & Halelfadl, Salma & Doner, Nimeti & Maré, Thierry & Duret, Steven & Estellé, Patrice
- 881-887 Experimental study on condensation heat transfer characteristics of steam on horizontal twisted elliptical tubes
by Zhang, Li & Yang, Sheng & Xu, Hong
- 888-896 Performance analysis of a proposed solar assisted ground coupled heat pump system
by Chen, Xi & Yang, Hongxing
- 897-906 Domestic hot water consumption vs. solar thermal energy storage: The optimum size of the storage tank
by Rodríguez-Hidalgo, M.C. & Rodríguez-Aumente, P.A. & Lecuona, A. & Legrand, M. & Ventas, R.
- 907-912 Investigations on thermo-hydraulic performance due to flow-attack-angle in V-down rib with gap in a rectangular duct of solar air heater
by Singh, Sukhmeet & Chander, Subhash & Saini, J.S.
- 913-920 In situ operation performance test of ground coupled heat pump system for cooling and heating provision in temperate zone
by Man, Yi & Yang, Hongxing & Wang, Jinggang & Fang, Zhaohong
- 921-929 Feasibility analysis of a Darrieus vertical-axis wind turbine installation in the rooftop of a building
by Balduzzi, Francesco & Bianchini, Alessandro & Carnevale, Ennio Antonio & Ferrari, Lorenzo & Magnani, Sandro
- 930-943 Life Cycle Assessment of a ground-mounted 1778kWp photovoltaic plant and comparison with traditional energy production systems
by Desideri, Umberto & Proietti, Stefania & Zepparelli, Francesco & Sdringola, Paolo & Bini, Silvia
- 944-955 Innovative tidal turbine with central deflector for the exploitation of river and sea currents in on-shore installations
by Amelio, Mario & Barbarelli, Silvio & Florio, Gaetano & Scornaienchi, Nino Michele & Minniti, Giovanni & Cutrupi, Antonino & Sánchez-Blanco, Manuel
- 956-961 A radial basis function neural network based approach for the electrical characteristics estimation of a photovoltaic module
by Bonanno, F. & Capizzi, G. & Graditi, G. & Napoli, C. & Tina, G.M.
- 962-969 Examination of thermal interaction of multiple vertical ground heat exchangers
by Koohi-Fayegh, Seama & Rosen, Marc A.
- 970-981 A stochastic simulation model for reliable PV system sizing providing for solar radiation fluctuations
by Kaplani, E. & Kaplanis, S.
- 982-989 Experimental and computational investigation of a new solar integrated collector storage system
by Borello, Domenico & Corsini, Alessandro & Delibra, Giovanni & Evangelisti, Sara & Micangeli, Andrea
- 990-998 Experimental validation of a probabilistic model for estimating the double axis PV tracking energy production
by Tina, Giuseppe Marco & Gagliano, Salvina & Graditi, Giorgio & Merola, Angelo
- 999-1004 How global warming and building envelope will change buildings energy use in central Europe
by Kharseh, Mohamad & Altorkmany, Lobna
2012, Volume 96, Issue C
- 4-11 Generation risk assessment in volatile conditions with wind, hydro, and natural gas units
by Sahin, Cem & Shahidehpour, Mohammad & Erkmen, Ismet
- 12-20 Evaluating the quality of scenarios of short-term wind power generation
by Pinson, P. & Girard, R.
- 21-32 Assessment of the power reduction of wind farms under extreme wind condition by a high resolution simulation model
by Lin, Jin & Sun, Yuan-zhang & Cheng, Lin & Gao, Wen-zhong
- 33-44 Copula-based modeling of stochastic wind power in Europe and implications for the Swiss power grid
by Hagspiel, Simeon & Papaemannouil, Antonis & Schmid, Matthias & Andersson, Göran
- 45-54 Load commitment in a smart home
by Rastegar, Mohammad & Fotuhi-Firuzabad, Mahmud & Aminifar, Farrokh
- 55-73 Modern development of an Adaptive Non-Intrusive Appliance Load Monitoring system in electricity energy conservation
by Tsai, Men-Shen & Lin, Yu-Hsiu
- 74-83 Assessing electrical bottlenecks at feeder level for residential net zero-energy buildings by integrated system simulation
by Baetens, R. & De Coninck, R. & Van Roy, J. & Verbruggen, B. & Driesen, J. & Helsen, L. & Saelens, D.
- 84-91 Residential Demand Response model and impact on voltage profile and losses of an electric distribution network
by Venkatesan, Naveen & Solanki, Jignesh & Solanki, Sarika Khushalani
- 92-103 An event driven Smart Home Controller enabling consumer economic saving and automated Demand Side Management
by Di Giorgio, Alessandro & Pimpinella, Laura
- 104-114 Online voltage security assessment considering comfort-constrained demand response control of distributed heat pump systems
by Wang, D. & Parkinson, S. & Miao, W. & Jia, H. & Crawford, C. & Djilali, N.
- 115-121 Avoided cost estimation and cost-effectiveness of permanent load shifting in California
by Sreedharan, P. & Miller, D. & Price, S. & Woo, C.K.
- 122-132 Modeling and simulation of consumer response to dynamic pricing with enabled technologies
by Valenzuela, Jorge & Thimmapuram, Prakash R. & Kim, Jinho
- 133-149 Demand response models with correlated price data: A robust optimization approach
by Ferreira, R.S. & Barroso, L.A. & Carvalho, M.M.
- 150-160 Forecasting for demand response in smart grids: An analysis on use of anthropologic and structural data and short term multiple loads forecasting
by Javed, Fahad & Arshad, Naveed & Wallin, Fredrik & Vassileva, Iana & Dahlquist, Erik
- 161-170 Optimal combined scheduling of generation and demand response with demand resource constraints
by Kwag, Hyung-Geun & Kim, Jin-O
- 171-182 Computational intelligence-based energy management for a large-scale PHEV/PEV enabled municipal parking deck
by Su, Wencong & Chow, Mo-Yuen
- 183-193 Day-ahead resource scheduling in smart grids considering Vehicle-to-Grid and network constraints
by Sousa, Tiago & Morais, Hugo & Soares, João & Vale, Zita
- 194-202 Impact of vehicle-to-grid on power system operation costs: The Spanish case study
by Fernandes, Camila & Frías, Pablo & Latorre, Jesús M.
- 203-211 Market power in emissions trading: Strategically manipulating permit price through fringe firms
by Tanaka, Makoto & Chen, Yihsu
- 212-221 Economic impact assessment and operational decision making in emission and transmission constrained electricity markets
by Nanduri, Vishnu & Kazemzadeh, Narges
- 222-234 Optimization of specific rating for wind turbine arrays coupled to compressed air energy storage
by Succar, Samir & Denkenberger, David C. & Williams, Robert H.
- 235-244 Damping performance analysis of battery energy storage system, ultracapacitor and shunt capacitor with large-scale photovoltaic plants
by Shah, Rakibuzzaman & Mithulananthan, N. & Bansal, R.C.
- 245-252 Subhourly unit commitment with feasible energy delivery constraints
by Yang, Yuanchao & Wang, Jianhui & Guan, Xiaohong & Zhai, Qiaozhu
- 253-260 Coordinated algorithms for distributed state estimation with synchronized phasor measurements
by Yang, Xuan & Zhang, Xiao-Ping & Zhou, Suyang
- 261-271 Does generation form influence environmental efficiency performance? An analysis of China’s power system
by Bai-Chen, Xie & Ying, Fan & Qian-Qian, Qu
- 272-280 The frequency-independent control method for distributed generation systems
by Naderi, Siamak & Pouresmaeil, Edris & Gao, Wenzhong David
- 281-291 Coordination between mid-term maintenance outage decisions and short-term security-constrained scheduling in smart distribution systems
by Fotouhi Ghazvini, M.A. & Morais, Hugo & Vale, Zita
- 292-301 Adapting a GIS-based multicriteria decision analysis approach for evaluating new power generating sites
by Omitaomu, Olufemi A. & Blevins, Brandon R. & Jochem, Warren C. & Mays, Gary T. & Belles, Randy & Hadley, Stanton W. & Harrison, Thomas J. & Bhaduri, Budhendra L. & Neish, Bradley S. & Rose, Amy N.
- 302-315 Initial layout of power distribution systems for rural electrification: A heuristic algorithm for multilevel network design
by Kocaman, Ayse Selin & Huh, Woonghee Tim & Modi, Vijay
- 316-326 Balancing market integration in the Northern European continent
by Farahmand, H. & Doorman, G.L.
- 327-338 Assessing models for parameters of the Ångström–Prescott formula in China
by Liu, Xiaoying & Xu, Yinlong & Zhong, Xiuli & Zhang, Wenying & Porter, John Roy & Liu, Wenli
- 339-346 The feasibility of biomass CHP as an energy and CO2 source for commercial glasshouses
by Moreton, O.R. & Rowley, P.N.
- 347-358 Application of machine learning in the fault diagnostics of air handling units
by Najafi, Massieh & Auslander, David M. & Bartlett, Peter L. & Haves, Philip & Sohn, Michael D.
- 359-370 A three-dimensional modeling of transport phenomena of proton exchange membrane fuel cells with various flow fields
by Chiu, Han-Chieh & Jang, Jer-Huan & Yan, Wei-Mon & Li, Hung-Yi & Liao, Chih-Cheng
- 371-377 Characterization of microalga Nannochloropsis sp. mutants for improved production of biofuels
by Anandarajah, Kandiah & Mahendraperumal, Guruvaiah & Sommerfeld, Milton & Hu, Qiang
- 378-386 Model-based dynamic multi-parameter method for peak power estimation of lithium–ion batteries
by Sun, Fengchun & Xiong, Rui & He, Hongwen & Li, Weiqing & Aussems, Johan Eric Emmanuel
- 387-392 Technological progress and the availability of European oil and gas resources
by Aguilera, Roberto F. & Ripple, Ronald D.
- 393-399 Use of renewable energy sources in light of the “New Energy Strategy for Europe 2011–2020”
by Nagy, Karoly & Körmendi, Krisztina
- 400-408 A comparative sizing analysis of a renewable energy supplied stand-alone house considering both demand side and source side dynamics
by Elma, Onur & Selamogullari, Ugur Savas
- 409-416 Energy and exergy analysis of a building integrated semitransparent photovoltaic thermal (BISPVT) system
by Vats, Kanchan & Tiwari, G.N.
- 417-421 Comparison of ZnO interlayers in inverted bulk heterojunction solar cells
by Rana Bekci, D. & Karsli, Adem & Cagatay Cakir, A. & Sarica, Hizir & Guloglu, Alper & Gunes, Serap & Erten-Ela, Sule
- 422-430 Forecasting the reliability of wind-energy systems: A new approach using the RL technique
by Chaudhry, Nikhil & Hughes, Larry
- 431-443 Energy efficiency of multiport power converters used in plug-in/V2G fuel cell vehicles
by Bizon, Nicu
- 444-450 Flue gas purification and heat recovery: A biomass fired boiler supplied with an open absorption system
by Westerlund, Lars & Hermansson, Roger & Fagerström, Jonathan
- 451-458 Heat-source solutions to heat conduction in anisotropic media with application to pile and borehole ground heat exchangers
by Li, Min & Lai, Alvin C.K.
- 459-476 A new hybrid pneumatic combustion engine to improve fuel consumption of wind–Diesel power system for non-interconnected areas
by Basbous, Tammam & Younes, Rafic & Ilinca, Adrian & Perron, Jean
- 477-483 Performance and fuel conversion efficiency of a spark ignition engine fueled with iso-butanol
by Irimescu, Adrian
2012, Volume 95, Issue C
- 1-11 Technology-behavioural modelling of energy innovation diffusion in the UK
by Tran, Martino
- 12-21 Analysing the determinants of on-shore wind capacity additions in the EU: An econometric study
by del Río, Pablo & Tarancón, Miguel-Ángel
- 22-30 Catalytic effects of NaOH and Na2CO3 additives on alkali lignin pyrolysis and gasification
by Guo, Da-liang & Wu, Shu-bin & Liu, Bei & Yin, Xiu-li & Yang, Qing
- 31-37 Carbon based nanotubes and nanopowder as impregnated electrode structures for enhanced power generation: Evaluation with real field wastewater
by Mohanakrishna, G. & Krishna Mohan, S. & Venkata Mohan, S.
- 38-44 Two-dimensional flame temperature and emissivity measurements of pulverized oxy-coal flames
by Draper, Teri Snow & Zeltner, Darrel & Tree, Dale R. & Xue, Yuan & Tsiava, Remi
- 45-49 Using the fuzzy linear regression method to benchmark the energy efficiency of commercial buildings
by Chung, William
- 50-63 Effects of anisotropic permeability and electrical conductivity of gas diffusion layers on the performance of proton exchange membrane fuel cells
by Ismail, M.S. & Hughes, K.J. & Ingham, D.B. & Ma, L. & Pourkashanian, M.
- 64-76 Why does mono-digestion of grass silage fail in long term operation?
by Thamsiriroj, T. & Nizami, A.S. & Murphy, J.D.
- 77-86 Compressor washing economic analysis and optimization for power generation
by Aretakis, N. & Roumeliotis, I. & Doumouras, G. & Mathioudakis, K.
- 87-92 Production of hydrogen and sulfur from hydrogen sulfide assisted by nonthermal plasma
by Linga Reddy, E. & Biju, V.M. & Subrahmanyam, Ch.
- 93-101 Optimal operation of a 1-kW PEMFC-based CHP system for residential applications
by Oh, Si-Doek & Kim, Ki-Young & Oh, Shuk-Bum & Kwak, Ho-Young
- 102-110 Influence of air conditioning management on heat island in Paris air street temperatures
by Tremeac, Brice & Bousquet, Pierre & de Munck, Cecile & Pigeon, Gregoire & Masson, Valery & Marchadier, Colette & Merchat, Michele & Poeuf, Pierre & Meunier, Francis
- 111-122 Life cycle assessment of two alternative bioenergy systems involving Salix spp. biomass: Bioethanol production and power generation
by González-García, Sara & Iribarren, Diego & Susmozas, Ana & Dufour, Javier & Murphy, Richard J.
- 123-131 District heating in sequential energy supply
by Persson, Urban & Werner, Sven
- 132-138 Fuel dilution and liquid fuel operational effects on ultra-high thermal intensity distributed combustor
by Arghode, Vaibhav K. & Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 139-146 Combustion and emission of rapeseed oil blends in diesel engine
by Labecki, L. & Cairns, A. & Xia, J. & Megaritis, A. & Zhao, H. & Ganippa, L.C.
- 147-155 Kinetic analysis of the polymer burnout in ceramic thermoplastic processing of the YSZ thin electrolyte structures using model free method
by Salehi, Mehdi & Clemens, Frank & Graule, Thomas & Grobéty, Bernard
- 156-163 An improved two-step floating catchment area method for supporting district building energy planning: A case study of Yongding County city, China
by Yu, Dongwei & Tan, Hongwei & Ruan, Yingjun
- 164-173 A new operation strategy for CCHP systems with hybrid chillers
by Liu, Mingxi & Shi, Yang & Fang, Fang
- 174-185 Integrated day-ahead and hour-ahead operation model of discos in retail electricity markets considering DGs and CO2 emission penalty cost
by Ghadikolaei, Hadi Moghimi & Tajik, Elham & Aghaei, Jamshid & Charwand, Mansour
- 186-195 A multi-objective optimization model for sustainable electricity generation and CO2 mitigation (EGCM) infrastructure design considering economic profit and financial risk
by Han, Jee-Hoon & Ahn, Yu-Chan & Lee, In-Beum
- 196-201 Effect of the anthracite ratio of blended coals on the combustion and NOx emission characteristics of a retrofitted down-fired 660-MWe utility boiler
by Liu, Guangkui & Li, Zhengqi & Chen, Zhichao & Zhu, Xingying & Zhu, Qunyi
- 202-209 Experimental performance evaluation of a novel dry-expansion evaporator with defouling function in a wastewater source heat pump
by Chao, Shen & Yiqiang, Jiang & Yang, Yao & Shiming, Deng
- 210-219 Mathematical model of a laboratory-scale plant for slaughterhouse effluents biodigestion for biogas production
by Martinez, E. & Marcos, A. & Al-Kassir, A. & Jaramillo, M.A. & Mohamad, A.A.
- 220-226 Physical quality changes during the storage of canola (Brassica napus L.) straw pellets
by Chico-Santamarta, Leticia & Chaney, Keith & Godwin, Richard John & White, David Richard & Humphries, Andrea Claire
- 227-237 Online cell SOC estimation of Li-ion battery packs using a dual time-scale Kalman filtering for EV applications
by Dai, Haifeng & Wei, Xuezhe & Sun, Zechang & Wang, Jiayuan & Gu, Weijun
- 238-245 Considerations on design optimization criteria for windows providing low energy consumption and high visual comfort
by Ochoa, Carlos E. & Aries, Myriam B.C. & van Loenen, Evert J. & Hensen, Jan L.M.
- 246-252 Thermal simulation of composite high conductivity laminated microencapsulated phase change material (MEPCM) board
by Darkwa, J. & Su, O.
- 253-266 A decision support model for reducing electric energy consumption in elementary school facilities
by Hong, Taehoon & Koo, Choongwan & Jeong, Kwangbok
- 267-275 A comparison of performance of higher alcohols/diesel fuel blends in a diesel engine
by Campos-Fernández, Javier & Arnal, Juan M. & Gómez, Jose & Dorado, M. Pilar
- 276-284 Dynamic modelling of an activated carbon–methanol adsorption refrigeration tube with considerations of interfacial convection and transient pressure process
by Zhao, Yongling & Hu, Eric & Blazewicz, Antoni
- 285-294 Incorporating IGCC and CaO sorption-enhanced process for power generation with CO2 capture
by Chen, Shiyi & Xiang, Wenguo & Wang, Dong & Xue, Zhipeng
- 295-299 Fly ash recirculation by bottom feeding on a circulating fluidized bed boiler co-burning coal sludge and coal
by Duan, Lunbo & Liu, Daoyin & Chen, Xiaoping & Zhao, Changsui
- 300-304 Introducing District Heating in a Norwegian town – Potential for reduced Local and Global Emissions
by Gebremedhin, Alemayehu
- 305-311 Decrease of energy demand for bioethanol-based polygeneration system through case study
by Zhou, Wei & Yang, Hongxing & Rissanen, Markku & Nygren, Bertil & Yan, Jinyue
2012, Volume 94, Issue C
- 1-12 Development of a novel common-rail type Dimethyl ether (DME) injector
by Xu, Shuaiqing & Wang, Yang & Zhang, Xiao & Zhen, Xudong & Tao, Chengjun
- 13-21 Design of image-based control loops for industrial combustion processes
by Chen, Junghui & Chang, Yu-Hsiang & Cheng, Yi-Cheng & Hsu, Chen-Kai
- 22-33 Development of approach for reliability assessment of pipeline network systems
by Rimkevicius, Sigitas & Kaliatka, Algirdas & Valincius, Mindaugas & Dundulis, Gintautas & Janulionis, Remigijus & Grybenas, Albertas & Zutautaite, Inga
- 34-40 An experimental study on the recuperative low temperature solar Rankine cycle using R245fa
by Wang, J.L. & Zhao, L. & Wang, X.D.
- 41-47 Cooling dominated Hybrid Ground Source Heat Pump System application
by Sagia, Z. & Rakopoulos, C. & Kakaras, E.
- 48-57 Experimental investigation into methane hydrate production during three-dimensional thermal huff and puff
by Li, Xiao-Sen & Wang, Yi & Duan, Li-Ping & Li, Gang & Zhang, Yu & Huang, Ning-Sheng & Chen, Duo-Fu
- 58-64 Parametric analysis of a new combined cooling, heating and power system with transcritical CO2 driven by solar energy
by Wang, Jiangfeng & Zhao, Pan & Niu, Xiaoqiang & Dai, Yiping
- 65-70 An annual load forecasting model based on support vector regression with differential evolution algorithm
by Wang, Jianjun & Li, Li & Niu, Dongxiao & Tan, Zhongfu
- 71-83 Experimental investigation of a Kaplan draft tube – Part II: Off-design conditions
by Jonsson, P.P. & Mulu, B.G. & Cervantes, M.J.
- 84-88 Ethanolysis of camelina oil under supercritical condition with hexane as a co-solvent
by Muppaneni, Tapaswy & Reddy, Harvind K. & Patil, Prafulla D. & Dailey, Peter & Aday, Curtis & Deng, Shuguang
- 89-97 Atmospheric fluidized bed gasification of untreated and leached olive residue, and co-gasification of olive residue, reed, pine pellets and Douglas fir wood chips
by Link, Siim & Arvelakis, Stelios & Paist, Aadu & Martin, Andrew & Liliedahl, Truls & Sjöström, Krister
- 98-108 Modeling the transition towards a sustainable energy production in developing nations
by Thiam, Djiby-Racine & Benders, René M.J. & Moll, Henri C.
- 109-116 Assessment of oxy-fuel, pre- and post-combustion-based carbon capture for future IGCC plants
by Kunze, Christian & Spliethoff, Hartmut
- 117-128 Experimental study on the effects of HP and LP EGR in an automotive turbocharged diesel engine
by Zamboni, Giorgio & Capobianco, Massimo
- 129-140 Hydrothermal pretreatment of rice straw biomass: A potential and promising method for enhanced methane production
by Chandra, R. & Takeuchi, H. & Hasegawa, T.
- 141-147 Damköhler number as a descriptive parameter in methanol steam reforming and its integration with absorption heat pump system
by Wijaya, Willy Yanto & Kawasaki, Shunsuke & Watanabe, Hirotatsu & Okazaki, Ken
- 148-155 Lurching towards markets for power: China’s electricity policy 1985–2007
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Lyon, Thomas P. & Song, Cui
- 156-165 The assessment of the contribution of short-term wind power predictions to the efficiency of stand-alone hybrid systems
by Tascikaraoglu, A. & Uzunoglu, M. & Vural, B.
- 166-173 Numerical study of a butanol/heptane fuelled Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition (HCCI) engine utilizing negative valve overlap
by Visakhamoorthy, Sona & Wen, John Z. & Sivoththaman, Siva & Koch, Charles Robert
- 174-181 Corrosion effects between molten salts and thermal storage material for concentrated solar power plants
by Guillot, Stéphanie & Faik, Abdessamad & Rakhmatullin, Aydar & Lambert, Julien & Veron, Emmanuel & Echegut, Patrick & Bessada, Catherine & Calvet, Nicolas & Py, Xavier
- 182-191 Improving fuel quality by whole crude oil hydrotreating: A kinetic model for hydrodeasphaltenization in a trickle bed reactor
by Jarullah, A.T. & Mujtaba, I.M. & Wood, A.S.
- 192-201 Optimal siting and size of bioenergy facilities using geographic information system
by Sultana, Arifa & Kumar, Amit
- 202-214 What drives the change in UK household energy expenditure and associated CO2 emissions? Implication and forecast to 2020
by Chitnis, Mona & Hunt, Lester C.
- 215-223 The role of external heat exchangers in oxy-fuel circulating fluidized bed
by Bolea, Irene & Romeo, Luis M. & Pallarés, David
- 224-231 Experimental analysis of biofuel as an alternative fuel for diesel engines
by Varuvel, Edwin Geo & Mrad, Nadia & Tazerout, Mohand & Aloui, Fethi
- 232-243 Experimental investigation and thermodynamic performance analysis of a solar dryer using an evacuated-tube air collector
by Lamnatou, Chr. & Papanicolaou, E. & Belessiotis, V. & Kyriakis, N.
- 244-250 A dynamic model based on the piston flow concept for the thermal characterization of solar collectors
by Amrizal, N. & Chemisana, D. & Rosell, J.I. & Barrau, J.
- 251-256 Forecasting nonlinear time series of energy consumption using a hybrid dynamic model
by Lee, Yi-Shian & Tong, Lee-Ing
- 257-269 Effects of various operating conditions on the hydrogen absorption processes in a metal hydride tank
by Jiao, Kui & Li, Xianguo & Yin, Yan & Zhou, Yibo & Yu, Shuhai & Du, Qing
- 270-284 Development of benchmark models for the Egyptian residential buildings sector
by Attia, Shady & Evrard, Arnaud & Gratia, Elisabeth
- 285-294 Minimizing specific energy consumption of oxygen enrichment in polymeric hollow fiber membrane modules
by Meriläinen, Arttu & Seppälä, Ari & Kauranen, Pertti
- 295-302 Combined heat transfer in multi-layered radiation shields for vacuum insulation panels: Theoretical/numerical analyses and experiment
by Kim, Jongmin & Jang, Choonghyo & Song, Tae-Ho
- 303-308 Potential of using organic fertilizer to cultivate Chlorella vulgaris for biodiesel production
by Lam, Man Kee & Lee, Keat Teong
- 309-329 Porous metal materials for polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells – A review
by Yuan, Wei & Tang, Yong & Yang, Xiaojun & Wan, Zhenping
- 330-337 Energy optimization of building design for different housing units in apartment buildings
by Yao, Jian
- 338-348 The potential of increasing cooling set-points in air-conditioned offices in the UK
by Lakeridou, Michelle & Ucci, Marcella & Marmot, Alexi & Ridley, Ian
- 349-354 Chrysomya megacephala (Fabricius) larvae: A new biodiesel resource
by Li, Zhuoxue & Yang, Depo & Huang, Miaoling & Hu, Xinjun & Shen, Jiangang & Zhao, Zhimin & Chen, Jianping
- 355-363 Linking occupants’ thermal perception and building thermal performance in naturally ventilated school buildings
by Liang, Han-Hsi & Lin, Tzu-Ping & Hwang, Ruey-Lung
- 364-374 Comparison of numerical simulation results and experimental data during cold-start of polymer electrolyte fuel cells
by Ko, Johan & Ju, Hyunchul
- 375-384 Coal flame characterization by means of digital image processing in a semi-industrial scale PF swirl burner
by González-Cencerrado, A. & Peña, B. & Gil, A.
- 385-394 Effect of K and CeO2 promoters on the activity of Co/SiO2 catalyst for liquid fuel production from syngas
by Khobragade, Murnal & Majhi, Sachchit & Pant, K.K.
- 395-405 Time-dependent plug-in hybrid electric vehicle charging based on national driving patterns and demographics
by Kelly, Jarod C. & MacDonald, Jason S. & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 406-414 Underground coal-air gasification based solid oxide fuel cell system
by Prabu, V. & Jayanti, S.
2012, Volume 93, Issue C
- 2-10 District heating and cooling: Review of technology and potential enhancements
by Rezaie, Behnaz & Rosen, Marc A.
- 11-17 Feasibility analysis of an indirect heat pump assisted solar domestic hot water system
by Sterling, S.J. & Collins, M.R.
- 18-23 Assessment of a closed thermochemical energy storage using energy and exergy methods
by Abedin, Ali Haji & Rosen, Marc A.
- 24-32 Measuring buildings for sustainability: Comparing the initial and retrofit ecological footprint of a century home – The REEP House
by Bin, Guoshu & Parker, Paul
- 33-38 Thermal design and management for performance optimization of solar thermoelectric generator
by Xiao, Jinsheng & Yang, Tianqi & Li, Peng & Zhai, Pengcheng & Zhang, Qingjie
- 39-44 Numerical estimation of the effective electrical conductivity in carbon paper diffusion media
by Zamel, Nada & Li, Xianguo & Shen, Jun
- 45-52 Numerical modeling of an S809 airfoil under dynamic stall, erosion and high reduced frequencies
by Gharali, Kobra & Johnson, David A.
- 53-58 Absorption of nitric oxide from simulated flue gas using different absorbents at room temperature and atmospheric pressure
by Yu, Hesheng & Zhu, Qunyi & Tan, Zhongchao
- 59-64 Development of direct resistive heating method for SO3 decomposition in the S–I cycle for hydrogen production
by Li, Hongqiang & Tan, Geng & Zhang, Wenyu & Suppiah, Sam
- 65-70 Investigation on crystallization of TiO2–water nanofluids and deionized water
by Mo, Songping & Chen, Ying & Jia, Lisi & Luo, Xianglong
- 71-79 Multicomponent evaporation model for pure and blended biodiesel droplets in high temperature convective environment
by Saha, Kaushik & Abu-Ramadan, Ehab & Li, Xianguo
- 80-89 Measurement of current distribution in a proton exchange membrane fuel cell with various flow arrangements – A parametric study
by Alaefour, Ibrahim & Karimi, G. & Jiao, Kui & Li, X.
- 90-97 Accelerated durability testing via reactants relative humidity cycling on PEM fuel cells
by Panha, Karachakorn & Fowler, Michael & Yuan, Xiao-Zi & Wang, Haijiang
- 98-105 Dynamic modeling, optimization and control of power density in a PEM fuel cell
by Meidanshahi, Vida & Karimi, Gholamreza
- 107-115 Numerical analysis of an internal methane reforming solid oxide fuel cell with fuel recycling
by Eveloy, Valérie
- 116-124 Novel error propagation approach for reducing H2S/O2 reaction mechanism
by Selim, H. & Gupta, A.K. & Sassi, M.
- 125-131 Performance enhancement of propane pre-cooled mixed refrigerant LNG plant
by Mortazavi, A. & Somers, C. & Hwang, Y. & Radermacher, R. & Rodgers, P. & Al-Hashimi, S.
- 132-137 A study towards “greener” construction
by Bassioni, G.
- 138-147 A high efficiency solar air conditioner using concentrating photovoltaic/thermal collectors
by Al-Alili, A. & Hwang, Y. & Radermacher, R. & Kubo, I.
- 148-159 Production of methane from anaerobic digestion of jatropha and pongamia oil cakes
by Chandra, R. & Vijay, V.K. & Subbarao, P.M.V. & Khura, T.K.
- 160-167 Modeling of a solar powered absorption cycle for Abu Dhabi
by Al-Alili, A. & Islam, M.D. & Kubo, I. & Hwang, Y. & Radermacher, R.
- 168-175 Integrating sugar beet pulp storage, hydrolysis and fermentation for fuel ethanol production
by Zheng, Yi & Yu, Chaowei & Cheng, Yu-Shen & Lee, Christopher & Simmons, Christopher W. & Dooley, Todd M. & Zhang, Ruihong & Jenkins, Bryan M. & VanderGheynst, Jean S.
- 176-183 Ability of a mutant strain of the microalga Chlorella sp. to capture carbon dioxide for biogas upgrading
by Kao, Chien-Ya & Chiu, Sheng-Yi & Huang, Tzu-Ting & Dai, Le & Hsu, Ling-Kang & Lin, Chih-Sheng
- 184-192 Evaluation, comparison and validation of deposition criteria for numerical simulation of slagging
by Wieland, Christoph & Kreutzkam, Benjamin & Balan, Gundula & Spliethoff, Hartmut
- 193-204 Comparative economic assessment of ABE fermentation based on cellulosic and non-cellulosic feedstocks
by Kumar, Manish & Goyal, Yogesh & Sarkar, Abhijit & Gayen, Kalyan
- 205-211 Estimation of the potential of rice straw for ethanol production and the optimum facility size for different regions in Vietnam
by Diep, Nhu Quynh & Fujimoto, Shinji & Minowa, Tomoaki & Sakanishi, Kinya & Nakagoshi, Nobukazu
- 215-228 The effect of firing biogas on the performance and operating characteristics of simple and recuperative cycle gas turbine combined heat and power systems
by Kang, Do Won & Kim, Tong Seop & Hur, Kwang Beom & Park, Jung Keuk
- 229-236 Mechanisms of microwave irradiation pretreatment for enhancing anaerobic digestion of cattail by rumen microorganisms
by Hu, Zhen-Hu & Yue, Zhen-Bo & Yu, Han-Qing & Liu, Shao-Yang & Harada, Hideki & Li, Yu-You
- 237-244 Hydrolysis characteristics of sugarcane bagasse pretreated by dilute acid solution in a microwave irradiation environment
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Ye, Song-Ching & Sheen, Herng-Kuang
- 245-250 Experimental assessment of toxic phorbol ester in oil, biodiesel and seed cake of Jatropha curcas and use of biodiesel in diesel engine
by Prasad, Lalit & Pradhan, Subhalaxmi & Das, L.M. & Naik, S.N.
- 251-260 Technical assessment of bioenergy recovery from cotton stalks through anaerobic digestion process and the effects of inexpensive pre-treatments
by Adl, Mehrdad & Sheng, Kuichuan & Gharibi, Arash
- 261-267 Performance analysis of Isopropanol–Acetone–Hydrogen chemical heat pump
by Guo, Jiangfeng & Huai, Xiulan & Li, Xunfeng & Xu, Mingtian
- 268-276 Simulation model of a greenhouse with a heat-pipe heating system
by Du, Jun & Bansal, Pradeep & Huang, Bo
- 277-287 A comprehensive investigation on the emissions of ethanol HCCI engines
by Viggiano, Annarita & Magi, Vinicio
- 288-295 Environmental consequences of the use of batteries in low carbon systems: The impact of battery production
by McManus, M.C.
- 296-304 Experimental investigation of bio-butanol laminar non-premixed flamelets
by Agathou, Maria S. & Kyritsis, Dimitrios C.
- 305-318 Quantitative assessment of bioenergy from crop stalk resources in Inner Mongolia, China
by Liu, Jin & Wu, Jianguo & Liu, Fengqiao & Han, Xingguo
- 319-326 Real-time prediction models for output power and efficiency of grid-connected solar photovoltaic systems
by Su, Yan & Chan, Lai-Cheong & Shu, Lianjie & Tsui, Kwok-Leung
- 327-336 Estimation of annual energy output from a tidal barrage using two different methods
by Xia, Junqiang & Falconer, Roger A. & Lin, Binliang & Tan, Guangming
- 337-347 An approach for developing sensitive design parameter guidelines to reduce the energy requirements of low-rise apartment buildings
by Yildiz, Yusuf & Korkmaz, Koray & Göksal Özbalta, Türkan & Durmus Arsan, Zeynep
- 348-356 Learning rates and future cost curves for fossil fuel energy systems with CO2 capture: Methodology and case studies
by Li, Sheng & Zhang, Xiaosong & Gao, Lin & Jin, Hongguang
- 357-363 Innovative design of non-convective zone of salt gradient solar pond for optimum thermal performance and stability
by Husain, M. & Sharma, G. & Samdarshi, S.K.
- 364-370 Probabilistic forecasting of the wave energy flux
by Pinson, P. & Reikard, G. & Bidlot, J.-R.
- 371-389 State of the art of thermal storage for demand-side management
by Arteconi, A. & Hewitt, N.J. & Polonara, F.
- 390-403 Human powered MEMS-based energy harvest devices
by Sue, Chung-Yang & Tsai, Nan-Chyuan
- 404-412 Optimal sizing of small wind/battery systems considering the DC bus voltage stability effect on energy capture, wind speed variability, and load uncertainty
by Lujano-Rojas, Juan M. & Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Bernal-Agustín, José L.
- 413-421 Large scale integration of photovoltaics in cities
by Strzalka, Aneta & Alam, Nazmul & Duminil, Eric & Coors, Volker & Eicker, Ursula
- 422-431 Voltage regulation capability of a prototype Static VAr Compensator for wind applications
by Boynuegri, A.R. & Vural, B. & Tascikaraoglu, A. & Uzunoglu, M. & Yumurtacı, R.
- 432-443 A novel hybrid ensemble learning paradigm for nuclear energy consumption forecasting
by Tang, Ling & Yu, Lean & Wang, Shuai & Li, Jianping & Wang, Shouyang
- 444-448 Experimental wind load model for heliostats
by Zang, Chuncheng & Wang, Zhifeng & Liu, Hong & Ruan, Yi
- 449-456 Gasification of high viscous slurry R&D on atomization and numerical simulation
by Jakobs, T. & Djordjevic, N. & Fleck, S. & Mancini, M. & Weber, R. & Kolb, T.
- 457-465 Condensed Rotational Separation of CO2
by van Benthum, R.J. & van Kemenade, H.P. & Brouwers, J.J.H. & Golombok, M.
- 466-478 In-cylinder diesel spray combustion simulations using parallel computation: A performance benchmarking study
by Pang, Kar Mun & Ng, Hoon Kiat & Gan, Suyin
- 479-487 Resorption system for cold storage and long-distance refrigeration
by Bao, H.S. & Wang, R.Z. & Oliveira, R.G. & Li, T.X.
- 488-495 Energy information integration based on EMS in paper mill
by Wu, Bo & Li, Jigeng & Liu, Huanbin & Zhang, Zhanbo & Zhou, Yanming & Zhao, Ning
- 496-506 Multi criteria sustainability assessment of biogas production in Kenya
by Nzila, Charles & Dewulf, Jo & Spanjers, Henri & Tuigong, David & Kiriamiti, Henry & van Langenhove, Herman