Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 112, Issue C
- 755-764 Effects of SO2 on CO2 capture using a hollow fiber membrane contactor
by Yang, Jie & Yu, Xinhai & Yan, Jinyue & Tu, Shan-Tung & Dahlquist, Erik
- 765-771 Production of precipitated calcium carbonate (PCC) from steelmaking slag for fixation of CO2
by Said, Arshe & Mattila, Hannu-Petteri & Järvinen, Mika & Zevenhoven, Ron
- 772-783 Using MCFC for high efficiency CO2 capture from natural gas combined cycles: Comparison of internal and external reforming
by Campanari, Stefano & Manzolini, Giampaolo & Chiesa, Paolo
- 784-792 Modelling and monitoring of geological carbon storage: A perspective on cross-validation
by Jiang, Xi & Akber Hassan, Wasim A. & Gluyas, Jon
- 793-799 The improved ChinaCCS decision support system: A case study for Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei Region of China
by Sun, Liang & Chen, Wenying
- 800-807 Thermodynamic analysis of chemical-looping hydrogen generation
by Zhang, Xiaosong & Jin, Hongguang
- 808-817 A computationally efficient particle submodel for CFD-simulations of fixed-bed conversion
by Ström, Henrik & Thunman, Henrik
- 818-833 Reducing the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of energy intensive industries through decision support systems – An example of application to the steel industry
by Porzio, Giacomo Filippo & Fornai, Barbara & Amato, Alessandro & Matarese, Nicola & Vannucci, Marco & Chiappelli, Lisa & Colla, Valentina
- 834-842 Life cycle primary energy use and carbon footprint of wood-frame conventional and passive houses with biomass-based energy supply
by Dodoo, Ambrose & Gustavsson, Leif
- 843-855 Carbon footprint of a reflective foil and comparison with other solutions for thermal insulation in building envelope
by Proietti, Stefania & Desideri, Umberto & Sdringola, Paolo & Zepparelli, Francesco
- 856-865 Midway toward the 2 degree target: Adequacy and fairness of the Cancún pledges
by Ha, Yuejiao & Teng, Fei
- 866-875 What’s the most cost-effective policy of CO2 targeted reduction: An application of aggregated economic technological model with CCS?
by Duan, Hong-Bo & Fan, Ying & Zhu, Lei
- 876-885 Hydraulic performance of a new district heating systems with distributed variable speed pumps
by Yan, Aibin & Zhao, Jun & An, Qingsong & Zhao, Yulong & Li, Hailong & Huang, Yrjö Jun
- 886-897 A power and cooling cogeneration system using mid/low-temperature heat source
by Sun, Liuli & Han, Wei & Jing, Xuye & Zheng, Danxing & Jin, Hongguang
- 898-906 Prediction and analysis of the seasonal performance of tri-generation and CO2 refrigeration systems in supermarkets
by Ge, Y.T. & Tassou, S.A. & Suamir, I.N.
- 907-917 Techno-economic analysis and optimization of the heat recovery of utility boiler flue gas
by Xu, Gang & Huang, Shengwei & Yang, Yongping & Wu, Ying & Zhang, Kai & Xu, Cheng
- 918-927 Optimisation of the energy efficiency of bread-baking ovens using a combined experimental and computational approach
by Khatir, Zinedine & Paton, Joe & Thompson, Harvey & Kapur, Nik & Toropov, Vassili
- 928-938 Performance analysis of an integrated CHP system with thermal and Electric Energy Storage for residential application
by Bianchi, M. & De Pascale, A. & Melino, F.
- 939-948 Modelling and control approaches for energy reduction in continuous frying systems
by Wu, H. & Tassou, S.A. & Karayiannis, T.G.
- 949-955 Numerical investigations on the performance of a single-stage auto-cascade refrigerator operating with two vapor–liquid separators and environmentally benign binary refrigerants
by Wang, Q. & Li, D.H. & Wang, J.P. & Sun, T.F. & Han, X.H. & Chen, G.M.
- 956-966 A review of waste heat recovery technologies towards molten slag in steel industry
by Zhang, Hui & Wang, Hong & Zhu, Xun & Qiu, Yong-Jun & Li, Kai & Chen, Rong & Liao, Qiang
- 967-974 Ideal thermal conductivity of a passive building wall: Determination method and understanding
by Zhang, Yu & Zhang, Yinping & Wang, Xin & Chen, Qun
- 975-980 Low-energy buildings and seasonal thermal energy storages from a behavioral economics perspective
by Persson, Johannes & Westermark, Mats
- 981-987 Measures for improving the adoption of higher efficiency appliances in Indonesian households: An analysis of lifetime use and decision-making in the purchase of electrical appliances
by Wijaya, Muhammad Ery & Tezuka, Tetsuo
- 988-998 A new method to determine thermophysical properties of PCM-concrete brick
by Cheng, Rui & Pomianowski, Michal & Wang, Xin & Heiselberg, Per & Zhang, Yinping
- 999-1005 Desiccant wheel thermal performance modeling for indoor humidity optimal control
by Wang, Nan & Zhang, Jiangfeng & Xia, Xiaohua
- 1006-1015 Optimal sampling plan for clean development mechanism energy efficiency lighting projects
by Ye, Xianming & Xia, Xiaohua & Zhang, Jiangfeng
- 1016-1024 Analysis and prediction of daylighting and energy performance in atrium spaces using daylight-linked lighting controls
by Chow, Stanley K.H. & Li, Danny H.W. & Lee, Eric W.M. & Lam, Joseph C.
- 1025-1031 Investigation of Ethanol/metal organic frameworks for low temperature adsorption cooling applications
by Rezk, Ahmed & AL-Dadah, Raya & Mahmoud, Saad & Elsayed, Ahmed
- 1032-1040 Wavelet study of dynamic variations in steel and ironmaking rest gases. Potential effect on external use
by Grip, Niklas & Grip, Carl-Erik & Nilsson, Leif
- 1041-1048 Pattern recognition-based chillers fault detection method using Support Vector Data Description (SVDD)
by Zhao, Yang & Wang, Shengwei & Xiao, Fu
- 1049-1055 Bootstrap-DEA analysis of BRICS’ energy efficiency based on small sample data
by Song, Ma-Lin & Zhang, Lin-Ling & Liu, Wei & Fisher, Ron
- 1056-1065 Including energy in supply chain planning at a pulp company
by Waldemarsson, Martin & Lidestam, Helene & Rudberg, Martin
- 1066-1077 A study of energy efficiency of transport sector in China from 2003 to 2009
by Chung, William & Zhou, Guanghui & Yeung, Iris M.H.
- 1078-1086 Measures to improve the performance of China’s thermal power industry in view of cost efficiency
by Wang, Yi-Shu & Xie, Bai-Chen & Shang, Li-Feng & Li, Wen-Hua
- 1087-1099 Comprehensive exergy-based evaluation and parametric study of a coal-fired ultra-supercritical power plant
by Yang, Yongping & Wang, Ligang & Dong, Changqing & Xu, Gang & Morosuk, Tatiana & Tsatsaronis, George
- 1100-1107 Geometric optimization of a 10-cell modular planar solid oxide fuel cell stack manifold
by Chen, Daifen & Zeng, Qice & Su, Shichuan & Bi, Wuxi & Ren, Zhiqiang
- 1108-1114 Proton conductive composite electrolytes in the KH2PO4–H3PW12O40 system for H2/O2 fuel cell operation
by Oh, Song-yul & Kikuchi, Takuya & Kawamura, Go & Muto, Hiroyuki & Matsuda, Atsunori
- 1115-1125 Numerical investigation of the coupled water and thermal management in PEM fuel cell
by Cao, Tao-Feng & Lin, Hong & Chen, Li & He, Ya-Ling & Tao, Wen-Quan
- 1126-1130 Smart coating process of proton-exchange membrane for polymer electrolyte fuel cell
by Leu, Hoang-Jyh & Chiu, Kuo-Feng & Lin, Chiu-Yue
- 1131-1137 Enabling high-concentrated fuel operation of fuel cells with microfluidic principles: A feasibility study
by Zhang, Hao & Xuan, Jin & Xu, Hong & Leung, Michael K.H. & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Zhang, Li & Wang, Huizhi & Wang, Lei
- 1138-1145 Performances of air source heat pump system for a kind of mal-defrost phenomenon appearing in moderate climate conditions
by Wang, W. & Feng, Y.C. & Zhu, J.H. & Li, L.T. & Guo, Q.C. & Lu, W.P.
- 1146-1153 Predictive ANN models of ground heat exchanger for the control of hybrid ground source heat pump systems
by Gang, Wenjie & Wang, Jinbo
- 1154-1160 Experimental study on the thermal performance of vertical closed-loop oscillating heat pipes and correlation modeling
by Qu, Jian & Wang, Qian
- 1161-1165 A flameless catalytic combustion-based thermoelectric generator for powering electronic instruments on gas pipelines
by Xiao, Heng & Qiu, Kuanrong & Gou, Xiaolong & Ou, Qiang
- 1166-1170 A double-acting thermoacoustic cryocooler for high temperature superconducting electric power grids
by Hu, J.Y. & Luo, E.C. & Zhang, L.M. & Wang, X.T. & Dai, W.
- 1171-1180 Theoretical analysis of a thermoelectric generator using exhaust gas of vehicles as heat source
by Wang, Yuchao & Dai, Chuanshan & Wang, Shixue
- 1181-1189 Simulation studies on heat and mass transfer in high-temperature magnesium hydride reactors
by Bao, Zewei & Yang, Fusheng & Wu, Zhen & Cao, Xinxin & Zhang, Zaoxiao
- 1190-1197 Synthesis and photocatalytic activity of boron and fluorine codoped TiO2 nanosheets with reactive facets
by Wang, Bin & Leung, Michael K.H. & Lu, Xiao-Ying & Chen, Si-Ying
- 1198-1205 Cost-effective nanoporous SiO2–TiO2 coatings on glass substrates with antireflective and self-cleaning properties
by Miao, Lei & Su, Li Fen & Tanemura, Sakae & Fisher, Craig A.J. & Zhao, Li Li & Liang, Qing & Xu, Gang
- 1206-1212 Impact of emulsion fuel with nano-organic additives on the performance of diesel engine
by Yang, W.M. & An, H. & Chou, S.K. & Chua, K.J. & Mohan, B. & Sivasankaralingam, V. & Raman, V. & Maghbouli, A. & Li, J.
- 1213-1221 An orthogonal experimental study on solid fuel production from sewage sludge by employing steam explosion
by Zhao, Peitao & Ge, Shifu & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 1222-1232 Numerical modeling for solid–liquid phase change phenomena in porous media: Shell-and-tube type latent heat thermal energy storage
by Liu, Zhenyu & Yao, Yuanpeng & Wu, Huiying
- 1233-1240 Experimental study on gas production from methane hydrate in porous media by SAGD method
by Li, Xiao-Sen & Yang, Bo & Duan, Li-Ping & Li, Gang & Huang, Ning-Sheng & Zhang, Yu
- 1241-1246 Impact of H2/CO ratios on phase and performance of Mn-modified Fe-based Fischer Tropsch synthesis catalyst
by Ding, Mingyue & Yang, Yong & Li, Yongwang & Wang, Tiejun & Ma, Longlong & Wu, Chuangzhi
- 1247-1264 Operational planning optimization of steam power plants considering equipment failure in petrochemical complex
by Luo, Xianglong & Zhang, Bingjian & Chen, Ying & Mo, Songping
- 1265-1274 Experimental verification of a rolling-piston expander that applied for low-temperature Organic Rankine Cycle
by Zheng, N. & Zhao, L. & Wang, X.D. & Tan, Y.T.
- 1275-1282 System analysis of dry black liquor gasification based synthetic gas production comparing oxygen and air blown gasification systems
by Naqvi, Muhammad & Yan, Jinyue & Dahlquist, Erik
- 1283-1290 Stratified two-phase flow pattern modulation in a horizontal tube by the mesh pore cylinder surface
by Chen, Hongxia & Xu, Jinliang & Li, Zijin & Xing, Feng & Xie, Jian
- 1291-1302 Water injection in a micro gas turbine – Assessment of the performance using a black box method
by De Paepe, Ward & Delattin, Frank & Bram, Svend & De Ruyck, Jacques
- 1303-1310 The use of dual horizontal wells in gas production from hydrate accumulations
by Li, Gang & Li, Xiao-Sen & Yang, Bo & Duan, Li-Ping & Huang, Ning-Sheng & Zhang, Yu & Tang, Liang-Guang
- 1311-1317 Energy management strategy research on a hybrid power system by hardware-in-loop experiments
by He, Hongwen & Xiong, Rui & Zhao, Kai & Liu, Zhentong
- 1318-1325 Fundamental study of cracking gasification process for comprehensive utilization of vacuum residue
by Zhang, Yuming & Yu, Deping & Li, Wangliang & Gao, Shiqiu & Xu, Guangwen & Zhou, Huaqun & Chen, Jing
- 1326-1336 Adsorption kinetics for CO2 on highly selective zeolites NaKA and nano-NaKA
by Cheung, Ocean & Bacsik, Zoltán & Liu, Qingling & Mace, Amber & Hedin, Niklas
- 1337-1341 Electricity production from a bio-electrochemical cell for silver recovery in alkaline media
by Wang, Yun-Hai & Wang, Bai-Shi & Pan, Bin & Chen, Qing-Yun & Yan, Wei
- 1342-1348 Concepts for dynamic modelling of energy-related flows in manufacturing
by Wright, A.J. & Oates, M.R. & Greenough, R.
- 1349-1356 Experimental investigation of inserts configurations and PCM type on the thermal performance of PCM based heat sinks
by Mahmoud, Saad & Tang, Aaron & Toh, Chin & AL-Dadah, Raya & Soo, Sein Leung
- 1357-1366 Preparation and thermal characterization of paraffin/metal foam composite phase change material
by Xiao, X. & Zhang, P. & Li, M.
- 1367-1375 Study on flow and heat transfer characteristics of composite porous material and its performance analysis by FSP and EDEP
by Yu, Zhi-Qiang & Feng, Yong-Liang & Zhou, Wen-Jing & Jin, Yu & Li, Ming-Jie & Li, Zeng-Yao & Tao, Wen-Quan
- 1376-1382 Characterization and experimental investigation of phase change materials for chilled food refrigerated cabinet applications
by Lu, W. & Tassou, S.A.
- 1383-1392 Micro distributed energy system driven with preheated Croton megalocarpus oil – A performance and particulate emission study
by Wu, Dawei & Yu, Hongdong & Harvey, Adam & Roskilly, Anthony P.
- 1393-1402 A comparative study of different methods for the generation of tetra-n-butyl ammonium bromide clathrate hydrate slurry in a cold storage air-conditioning system
by Shi, X.J. & Zhang, P.
- 1403-1415 China’s regional energy and environmental efficiency: A Range-Adjusted Measure based analysis
by Wang, Ke & Lu, Bin & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 1416-1423 Numerical simulation study on optimizing charging process of the direct contact mobilized thermal energy storage
by Guo, Shaopeng & Li, Hailong & Zhao, Jun & Li, Xun & Yan, Jinyue
- 1424-1437 An integrated model for long-term power generation planning toward future smart electricity systems
by Zhang, Qi & Mclellan, Benjamin C. & Tezuka, Tetsuo & Ishihara, Keiichi N.
- 1438-1445 Multistage latent heat cold thermal energy storage design analysis
by Chiu, Justin N.W. & Martin, Viktoria
- 1446-1453 Incorporating environmental co-benefits into climate policies: A regional study of the cement industry in China
by Yang, Xi & Teng, Fei & Wang, Gehua
- 1454-1465 Influence of the heat storage size on the plant performance in a Smart User case study
by Chesi, Andrea & Ferrara, Giovanni & Ferrari, Lorenzo & Magnani, Sandro & Tarani, Fabio
- 1466-1474 Simulating a future smart city: An integrated land use-energy model
by Yamagata, Yoshiki & Seya, Hajime
- 1475-1482 Generic model of a community-based microgrid integrating wind turbines, photovoltaics and CHP generations
by Ma, Xiandong & Wang, Yifei & Qin, Jianrong
- 1483-1492 Short- and long-run causality between energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence across regions in China
by Herrerias, M.J. & Joyeux, R. & Girardin, E.
- 1493-1499 Sustainable development, justice and the Atkinson index: Measuring the distributional effects of the German energy transition
by Schlör, Holger & Fischer, Wolfgang & Hake, Jürgen-Friedrich
- 1500-1509 Framework methodology for increased energy efficiency and renewable feedstock integration in industrial clusters
by Hackl, Roman & Harvey, Simon
- 1510-1517 The optimal CO2 emissions reduction path in Jiangsu province: An expanded IPAT approach
by Yue, Ting & Long, Ruyin & Chen, Hong & Zhao, Xin
- 1518-1528 Modeling economic performance of interprovincial CO2 emission reduction quota trading in China
by Zhou, P. & Zhang, L. & Zhou, D.Q. & Xia, W.J.
- 1529-1535 Determinants and implications of employee electricity saving habit: An empirical study in China
by Zhang, Yixiang & Wang, Zhaohua & Zhou, Guanghui
- 1536-1543 How does market concern derived from the Internet affect oil prices?
by Guo, Jian-Feng & Ji, Qiang
- 1544-1547 The efficiency analysis of the European CO2 futures market
by Tang, Bao-jun & Shen, Cheng & Gao, Chao
- 1548-1557 Seasonal anomalies in electricity intensity across Chinese regions
by Herrerias, M.J.
- 1558-1565 Business models for full service energy renovation of single-family houses in Nordic countries
by Mahapatra, Krushna & Gustavsson, Leif & Haavik, Trond & Aabrekk, Synnøve & Svendsen, Svend & Vanhoutteghem, Lies & Paiho, Satu & Ala-Juusela, Mia
2013, Volume 111, Issue C
- 1-15 1D simulation of a turbocharged Diesel engine with comparison of short and long EGR route solutions
by Cornolti, L. & Onorati, A. & Cerri, T. & Montenegro, G. & Piscaglia, F.
- 16-27 The use of variable speed drives for cost-effective energy savings in South African mine cooling systems
by Du Plessis, Gideon Edgar & Liebenberg, Leon & Mathews, Edward Henry
- 28-39 Multiphase modeling of settling and suspension in anaerobic digester
by Yu, Liang & Ma, Jingwei & Frear, Craig & Zhao, Quanbao & Dillon, Robert & Li, Xiujin & Chen, Shulin
- 40-45 Experimental studies on the viscosity of TiO2 and Al2O3 nanoparticles suspended in a mixture of ethylene glycol and water for high temperature applications
by Yiamsawas, Thaklaew & Mahian, Omid & Dalkilic, Ahmet Selim & Kaewnai, Suthep & Wongwises, Somchai
- 46-63 Evaluation of multifunctional fuel cell systems in aviation using a multistep process analysis methodology
by Peters, R. & Samsun, R.C.
- 64-73 The effect of temperature, metabolic rate and dynamic localized airflow on thermal comfort
by Uğursal, Ahmet & Culp, Charles H.
- 74-79 Methanation of hydrogen and carbon dioxide
by Burkhardt, Marko & Busch, Günter
- 80-93 A new solution for reduced sedimentation flat panel solar thermal collector using nanofluids
by Colangelo, Gianpiero & Favale, Ernani & de Risi, Arturo & Laforgia, Domenico
- 94-103 Investigation of deactivation mechanisms of a solid acid catalyst during esterification of the bio-oils from mallee biomass
by Hu, Xun & Lievens, Caroline & Mourant, Daniel & Wang, Yi & Wu, Liping & Gunawan, Richard & Song, Yao & Li, Chun-Zhu
- 104-112 Reliability risk mitigation of free air cooling through prognostics and health management
by Dai, Jun & Das, Diganta & Ohadi, Michael & Pecht, Michael
- 113-128 A study of small-scale energy networks of the Japanese Syowa Base in Antarctica by distributed engine generators
by Obara, Shin’ya & morizane, Yuta & Morel, Jorge
- 129-141 Modelling of tar formation and evolution for biomass gasification: A review
by Font Palma, Carolina
- 142-152 Rate based modeling of absorption and regeneration for CO2 capture by aqueous ammonia solution
by Zhang, Minkai & Guo, Yincheng
- 153-160 Gaussian process regression based optimal design of combustion systems using flame images
by Chen, Junghui & Chan, Lester Lik Teck & Cheng, Yi-Cheng
- 161-174 Design of a horizontal axis tidal current turbine
by Goundar, Jai N. & Ahmed, M. Rafiuddin
- 175-185 Potential for solar-assisted post-combustion carbon capture in Australia
by Qadir, Abdul & Mokhtar, Marwan & Khalilpour, Rajab & Milani, Dia & Vassallo, Anthony & Chiesa, Matteo & Abbas, Ali
- 186-198 A competitive Markov decision process model for the energy–water–climate change nexus
by Nanduri, Vishnu & Saavedra-Antolínez, Ivan
- 199-205 Effect of the hydrothermal pretreatment for the reduction of NO emission from sewage sludge combustion
by Zhao, Peitao & Chen, Hongfang & Ge, Shifu & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 206-218 Evaluating the impact of V2G services on the degradation of batteries in PHEV and EV
by Bishop, Justin D.K. & Axon, Colin J. & Bonilla, David & Tran, Martino & Banister, David & McCulloch, Malcolm D.
- 219-224 Modeling primary energy substitution in the Asia Pacific
by Aguilera, Roberto F. & Ripple, Ronald D.
- 225-233 Damping performance of the large scale Queensland transmission network with significant wind penetration
by Modi, Nilesh & Saha, Tapan K. & Anderson, Tom
- 234-239 Yield and characteristics of shale oil from the retorting of oil shale and fine oil-shale ash mixtures
by Niu, Mengting & Wang, Sha & Han, Xiangxin & Jiang, Xiumin
- 240-246 Experimental evaluation of a 20kW oxygen enhanced self-regenerative burner operated in flameless combustion mode
by Sánchez, Mario & Cadavid, Francisco & Amell, Andrés
- 247-256 Mathematical description for the measurement and verification of energy efficiency improvement
by Xia, Xiaohua & Zhang, Jiangfeng
- 257-266 Conversion of sewage sludge to clean solid fuel using hydrothermal carbonization: Hydrochar fuel characteristics and combustion behavior
by He, Chao & Giannis, Apostolos & Wang, Jing-Yuan
- 267-276 CO-hydrogenation over silica supported iron based catalysts: Influence of potassium loading
by Das, Satyen Kumar & Mohanty, Pravakar & Majhi, Sachchit & Pant, Kamal Kishore
- 277-287 The problems and solutions of predicting participation in energy efficiency programs
by Davis, Alexander L. & Krishnamurti, Tamar
- 288-299 Performance analysis of a mirror symmetrical dielectric totally internally reflecting concentrator for building integrated photovoltaic systems
by Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & Ramirez-Iniguez, Roberto & McMeekin, Scott G. & Stewart, Brian G. & Munir, Abu Bakar & Mohd Yasin, Siti Hajar & Abdul Rahim, Ruzairi
- 300-309 Analysis of the transient response and durability characteristics of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell with different micro-porous layer penetration thicknesses
by Cho, Junhyun & Park, Jaeman & Oh, Hwanyeong & Min, Kyoungdoug & Lee, Eunsook & Jyoung, Jy-Young
- 310-323 Experimental investigation of cyclic variations in HCCI combustion parameters for gasoline like fuels using statistical methods
by Maurya, Rakesh Kumar & Agarwal, Avinash Kumar
- 324-332 Thermal and hydraulic analysis of multilayered asphalt pavements as active solar collectors
by Pascual-Muñoz, P. & Castro-Fresno, D. & Serrano-Bravo, P. & Alonso-Estébanez, A.
- 333-350 A fresh look at weather impact on peak electricity demand and energy use of buildings using 30-year actual weather data
by Hong, Tianzhen & Chang, Wen-Kuei & Lin, Hung-Wen
- 351-357 Kinetics of faecal biomass hydrothermal carbonisation for hydrochar production
by Danso-Boateng, E. & Holdich, R.G. & Shama, G. & Wheatley, A.D. & Sohail, M. & Martin, S.J.
- 358-373 Study on method of electricity and heat storage planning based on energy demand and tidal flow velocity forecasts for a tidal microgrid
by Obara, Shin’ya & Morizane, Yuta & Morel, Jorge
- 374-382 An experimental analysis of illumination intensity and temperature dependency of photovoltaic cell parameters
by Cuce, Erdem & Cuce, Pinar Mert & Bali, Tulin
- 383-393 Hydrocarbon profiles and phylogenetic analyses of diversified cyanobacterial species
by Liu, Aiqiu & Zhu, Tao & Lu, Xuefeng & Song, Lirong
- 394-400 Towards ideal NOx control technology for bio-oils and a gas multi-fuel boiler system using a plasma-chemical hybrid process
by Fujishima, Hidekatsu & Takekoshi, Kenichi & Kuroki, Tomoyuki & Tanaka, Atsushi & Otsuka, Keiichi & Okubo, Masaaki
- 401-415 Experimental and numerical investigations of an atmospheric diffusion oxy-combustion flame in a gas turbine model combustor
by Nemitallah, Medhat A. & Habib, Mohamed A.
- 416-427 Adaptive estimation of the electromotive force of the lithium-ion battery after current interruption for an accurate state-of-charge and capacity determination
by Waag, Wladislaw & Sauer, Dirk Uwe
- 428-440 Techno-economic assessment of hydrogen production from underground coal gasification (UCG) in Western Canada with carbon capture and sequestration (CCS) for upgrading bitumen from oil sands
by Olateju, Babatunde & Kumar, Amit
- 441-448 Effects of cathode channel size and operating conditions on the performance of air-blowing PEMFCs
by Kim, Bosung & Lee, Yongtaek & Woo, Ahyoung & Kim, Yongchan
- 449-455 A hybrid dehumidifier model for real-time performance monitoring, control and optimization in liquid desiccant dehumidification system
by Wang, Xinli & Cai, Wenjian & Lu, Jiangang & Sun, Youxian & Ding, Xudong
- 456-467 Integrating rooftop solar into a multi-source energy planning optimization model
by Arnette, Andrew N.
- 468-478 Low-temperature cold-start gaseous emissions of late technology passenger cars
by Dardiotis, Christos & Martini, Giorgio & Marotta, Alessandro & Manfredi, Urbano
- 479-488 Life-cycle greenhouse gas emissions and energy balances of a biodiesel production from palm fatty acid distillate (PFAD)
by Cho, Hyun Jun & Kim, Jin-Kuk & Ahmed, Faisal & Yeo, Yeong-Koo
- 489-504 Heat recovery with heat pumps in non-energy intensive industry: A detailed bottom-up model analysis in the French food & drink industry
by Seck, Gondia Sokhna & Guerassimoff, Gilles & Maïzi, Nadia
- 505-514 Life Cycle Assessment of a Building Integrated Concentrated Photovoltaic scheme
by Menoufi, Karim & Chemisana, Daniel & Rosell, Joan I.
- 515-528 On variations of space-heating energy use in office buildings
by Lin, Hung-Wen & Hong, Tianzhen
- 529-537 Thermal modelling of the cathode in air-breathing PEM fuel cells
by Ismail, M.S. & Ingham, D.B. & Hughes, K.J. & Ma, L. & Pourkashanian, M.
- 538-549 Enhancement of CO2 capture at Ca-looping conditions by high-intensity acoustic fields
by Valverde, J.M. & Raganati, F. & Quintanilla, M.A.S. & Ebri, J.M.P. & Ammendola, P. & Chirone, R.
- 550-557 Estimating power plant start costs in cyclic operation
by Keatley, P. & Shibli, A. & Hewitt, N.J.
- 558-570 The influence of biodiesel fuel on injection characteristics, diesel engine performance, and emission formation
by Lešnik, Luka & Vajda, Blaž & Žunič, Zoran & Škerget, Leopold & Kegl, Breda
- 571-580 Cell state-of-charge inconsistency estimation for LiFePO4 battery pack in hybrid electric vehicles using mean-difference model
by Zheng, Yuejiu & Ouyang, Minggao & Lu, Languang & Li, Jianqiu & Han, Xuebing & Xu, Liangfei & Ma, Hongbin & Dollmeyer, Thomas A. & Freyermuth, Vincent
- 581-592 Heat transfer analysis and numerical simulation of a parabolic trough solar collector
by Hachicha, A.A. & Rodríguez, I. & Capdevila, R. & Oliva, A.
- 593-601 EXPANSE methodology for evaluating the economic potential of renewable energy from an energy mix perspective
by Trutnevyte, Evelina
- 602-623 An evaluation of robust controls for passive building thermal mass and mechanical thermal energy storage under uncertainty
by Kim, Sean Hay
- 624-635 Rotationally sampled spectrum approach for simulation of wind speed turbulence in large wind turbines
by Burlibaşa, A. & Ceangă, E.
- 636-643 Beyond barriers – A case study on driving forces for improved energy efficiency in the foundry industries in Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Spain, and Sweden
by Thollander, Patrik & Backlund, Sandra & Trianni, Andrea & Cagno, Enrico
- 644-651 Impact of emerging clean vehicle system on water stress
by Cai, Hua & Hu, Xiaojun & Xu, Ming
- 652-656 Complete regeneration characteristics of diesel particulate filter using ozone injection
by Kuwahara, T. & Nishii, S. & Kuroki, T. & Okubo, M.
- 657-668 Techno-economic analysis of corn stover fungal fermentation to ethanol
by Meyer, Pimphan A. & Tews, Iva J. & Magnuson, Jon K. & Karagiosis, Sue A. & Jones, Susanne B.
- 669-680 Performance analysis of a rotary active magnetic refrigerator
by Lozano, J.A. & Engelbrecht, K. & Bahl, C.R.H. & Nielsen, K.K. & Eriksen, D. & Olsen, U.L. & Barbosa, J.R. & Smith, A. & Prata, A.T. & Pryds, N.
- 681-689 Integrated modeling for the cyclic behavior of high power Li-ion batteries under extended operating conditions
by Miranda, Á.G. & Hong, C.W.
- 690-700 Design and analysis of heat exchanger networks for integrated Ca-looping systems
by Lara, Yolanda & Lisbona, Pilar & Martínez, Ana & Romeo, Luis M.
- 701-709 EU ETS market interactions: The case for multiple hypothesis testing approaches
by Cummins, Mark
- 710-720 A review of efficiency penalty in a coal-fired power plant with post-combustion CO2 capture
by Goto, Kazuya & Yogo, Katsunori & Higashii, Takayuki
- 721-730 Effects of pilot injection timing on the combustion and emissions characteristics in a diesel engine using biodiesel–CNG dual fuel
by Ryu, Kyunghyun
- 731-741 Carbon dioxide capture by single droplet using Selexol, Rectisol and water as absorbents: A theoretical approach
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Chen, Shu-Mi & Hung, Chen-I
- 742-757 Process modeling and thermodynamic analysis of Lurgi fixed-bed coal gasifier in an SNG plant
by He, Chang & Feng, Xiao & Chu, Khim Hoong
- 758-770 An advanced combustion model coupled with detailed chemical reaction mechanism for D.I diesel engine simulation
by Maghbouli, Amin & Yang, Wenming & An, Hui & Li, Jing & Chou, Siaw Kiang & Chua, Kian Jon
- 771-777 Performance and specific emissions contours of a diesel and RME fueled compression-ignition engine throughout its operating speed and power range
by Imran, S. & Emberson, D.R. & Wen, D.S. & Diez, A. & Crookes, R.J. & Korakianitis, T.
- 778-790 Weighted error functions in artificial neural networks for improved wind energy potential estimation
by Jung, Sungmoon & Kwon, Soon-Duck
- 791-800 Improving energy efficiency of sawmill industrial sites by integration with pellet and CHP plants
by Anderson, Jan-Olof & Toffolo, Andrea
- 801-811 Multi-strategy ensemble biogeography-based optimization for economic dispatch problems
by Xiong, Guojiang & Shi, Dongyuan & Duan, Xianzhong
- 812-820 Evaluation of a rapid LMP-based approach for calculating marginal unit emissions
by Rogers, Michelle M. & Wang, Yang & Wang, Caisheng & McElmurry, Shawn P. & Miller, Carol J.
- 821-826 Synthetic indicator on the severity of torrefaction of oil palm biomass residues through mass loss measurement
by Sabil, Khalik M. & Aziz, Muafah A. & Lal, Bhajan & Uemura, Yoshimitsu
- 827-841 Computational study of biodiesel–diesel fuel blends on emission characteristics for a light-duty diesel engine using OpenFOAM
by Mohamed Ismail, Harun & Ng, Hoon Kiat & Gan, Suyin & Lucchini, Tommaso
- 842-852 Balancing gas supply and demand with a sustainable gas supply chain – A study based on field data
by Bekkering, J. & Broekhuis, A.A. & van Gemert, W.J.T. & Hengeveld, E.J.
- 853-861 Higher-capacity lithium ion battery chemistries for improved residential energy storage with micro-cogeneration
by Darcovich, K. & Henquin, E.R. & Kenney, B. & Davidson, I.J. & Saldanha, N. & Beausoleil-Morrison, I.
- 862-870 Energy and climate benefits of bioelectricity from low-input short rotation woody crops on agricultural land over a two-year rotation
by Njakou Djomo, S. & El Kasmioui, O. & De Groote, T. & Broeckx, L.S. & Verlinden, M.S. & Berhongaray, G. & Fichot, R. & Zona, D. & Dillen, S.Y. & King, J.S. & Janssens, I.A. & Ceulemans, R.
- 871-881 Part load based thermo-economic optimization of the Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) applied to a combined heat and power (CHP) system
by Lecompte, S. & Huisseune, H. & van den Broek, M. & De Schampheleire, S. & De Paepe, M.
- 882-893 Impact of palm biodiesel blend on injector deposit formation
by Liaquat, A.M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Fazal, M.A. & Khan, Abdul Faheem & Fayaz, H. & Varman, M.
- 894-903 An efficient analytical approach for obtaining a five parameters model of photovoltaic modules using only reference data
by Lo Brano, Valerio & Ciulla, Giuseppina
- 904-920 Establishing conditions for the economic viability of fuel cell-based, combined heat and power distributed generation systems
by Pruitt, Kristopher A. & Braun, Robert J. & Newman, Alexandra M.
- 921-929 Assessment of heavy-duty vehicle activities, fuel consumption and exhaust emissions in port areas
by Zamboni, Giorgio & Malfettani, Stefano & André, Michel & Carraro, Chiara & Marelli, Silvia & Capobianco, Massimo
- 930-956 Role of thermal intensity on operational characteristics of ultra-low emission colorless distributed combustion
by Arghode, Vaibhav K. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 957-970 Supercritical CO2 Brayton cycles for solar-thermal energy
by Iverson, Brian D. & Conboy, Thomas M. & Pasch, James J. & Kruizenga, Alan M.
- 971-981 Intelligent battery energy management and control for vehicle-to-grid via cloud computing network
by Khayyam, Hamid & Abawajy, Jemal & Javadi, Bahman & Goscinski, Andrzej & Stojcevski, Alex & Bab-Hadiashar, Alireza
- 982-1000 Use of multi-parameter distributions for offshore wind speed modeling: The Johnson SB distribution
by Soukissian, Takvor
- 1001-1009 Energy efficiency analysis of a series plug-in hybrid electric bus with different energy management strategies and battery sizes
by Hu, Xiaosong & Murgovski, Nikolce & Johannesson, Lars & Egardt, Bo
- 1010-1017 Measurement and estimation of photosynthetically active radiation from 1961 to 2011 in Central China
by Wang, Lunche & Gong, Wei & Li, Chen & Lin, Aiwen & Hu, Bo & Ma, Yingying
- 1018-1031 Knowledge based decision making method for the selection of mixed refrigerant systems for energy efficient LNG processes
by Khan, Mohd Shariq & Lee, Sanggyu & Rangaiah, G.P. & Lee, Moonyong
- 1032-1045 Model-based predictive control of an ice storage device in a building cooling system
by Candanedo, J.A. & Dehkordi, V.R. & Stylianou, M.
- 1046-1053 Influence of engine load and fuel droplet size on performance of a CI engine fueled with cottonseed oil and its blends with diesel fuel
by Daho, Tizane & Vaitilingom, Gilles & Ouiminga, Salifou K. & Piriou, Bruno & Zongo, Augustin S. & Ouoba, Samuel & Koulidiati, Jean
- 1054-1060 CO2 transport strategy and its cost estimation for the offshore CCS in Korea
by Jung, Jung-Yeul & Huh, Cheol & Kang, Seong-Gil & Seo, Youngkyun & Chang, Daejun
- 1061-1070 Effect of nitrogen crossover on purging strategy in PEM fuel cell systems
by Rabbani, Abid & Rokni, Masoud
- 1071-1079 Efficient stationary solar thermal collector systems operating at a medium-temperature range
by Kim, Yong Sin & Balkoski, Kevin & Jiang, Lun & Winston, Roland
- 1080-1088 A low-cost pyrogas cleaning system for power generation: Scaling up from lab to pilot
by Paethanom, A. & Bartocci, P. & D’ Alessandro, B. & D’ Amico, M. & Testarmata, F. & Moriconi, N. & Slopiecka, K. & Yoshikawa, K. & Fantozzi, F.
- 1089-1098 Comparative analysis of environmental impact of S2P (Sunshine to Petrol) system for transportation fuel production
by Kim, Jiyong & Miller, James E. & Maravelias, Christos T. & Stechel, Ellen B.
- 1099-1106 Numerical modelling of tube bundle thermal energy storage for free-cooling of buildings
by Rouault, Fabien & Bruneau, Denis & Sebastian, Patrick & Lopez, Jérôme
- 1107-1113 Thermal behaviour of d-mannitol when used as PCM: Comparison of results obtained by DSC and in a thermal energy storage unit at pilot plant scale
by Gil, Antoni & Barreneche, Camila & Moreno, Pere & Solé, Cristian & Inés Fernández, A. & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 1114-1119 Material aspects of Solar Salt for sensible heat storage
by Bauer, Thomas & Pfleger, Nicole & Breidenbach, Nils & Eck, Markus & Laing, Doerte & Kaesche, Stefanie
- 1120-1125 A thermo-mechanical model of packed-bed storage and experimental validation
by Dreißigacker, Volker & Zunft, Stefan & Müller-Steinhagen, Hans
- 1126-1135 The dimensioning of PV-battery systems depending on the incentive and selling price conditions
by Mulder, Grietus & Six, Daan & Claessens, Bert & Broes, Thijs & Omar, Noshin & Mierlo, Joeri Van
- 1136-1146 Solar cooker of the portable parabolic type incorporating heat storage based on PCM
by Lecuona, Antonio & Nogueira, José-Ignacio & Ventas, Rubén & Rodríguez-Hidalgo, María-del-Carmen & Legrand, Mathieu
- 1147-1151 Study on energy conversion characteristics of a high frequency standing-wave thermoacoustic heat engine
by Yu, Guoyao & Wang, Xiaotao & Dai, Wei & Luo, Ercang
- 1152-1161 Data Reconciliation for power systems monitoring: Application to a microturbine-based test rig
by Martini, A. & Sorce, A. & Traverso, A. & Massardo, A.
- 1162-1171 Combustion efficiency and engine out emissions of a S.I. engine fueled with alcohol/gasoline blends
by Costagliola, M.A. & De Simio, L. & Iannaccone, S. & Prati, M.V.
- 1172-1182 Bioethanol production from various waste papers: Economic feasibility and sensitivity analysis
by Wang, Lei & Sharifzadeh, Mahdi & Templer, Richard & Murphy, Richard J.
- 1183-1194 Benchmark experiments for simulations of a vertical axis wind turbine
by Rolland, S.A. & Thatcher, M. & Newton, W. & Williams, A.J. & Croft, T.N. & Gethin, D.T. & Cross, M.