Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 102, Issue C
- 943-949 Artificial bee swarm optimization algorithm for parameters identification of solar cell models
by Askarzadeh, Alireza & Rezazadeh, Alireza
- 950-961 Thermochemical biorefinery based on dimethyl ether as intermediate: Technoeconomic assessment
by Haro, P. & Ollero, P. & Villanueva Perales, A.L. & Gómez-Barea, A.
- 962-970 Asphalt solar collectors: A literature review
by Bobes-Jesus, Vanesa & Pascual-Muñoz, Pablo & Castro-Fresno, Daniel & Rodriguez-Hernandez, Jorge
- 971-974 Algal oil extraction from wet biomass of Botryococcus braunii by 1,2-dimethoxyethane
by Liu, Chun-Zhao & Zheng, Sen & Xu, Ling & Wang, Feng & Guo, Chen
- 975-982 A comprehensive approach to design and improve a solar chimney power plant: A special case – Kerman project
by Gholamalizadeh, E. & Mansouri, S.H.
- 983-993 Reference buildings for cost optimal analysis: Method of definition and application
by Corgnati, Stefano Paolo & Fabrizio, Enrico & Filippi, Marco & Monetti, Valentina
- 994-1003 European natural gas infrastructure: The impact of market developments on gas flows and physical market integration
by Dieckhöner, Caroline & Lochner, Stefan & Lindenberger, Dietmar
- 1004-1012 Congestion management in hybrid power markets using modified Benders decomposition
by Esmaili, Masoud & Ebadi, Fatemeh & Shayanfar, Heidar Ali & Jadid, Shahram
- 1013-1021 Optimisation of biomass waste to energy conversion systems for rural grid-connected applications
by Namuli, R. & Jaumard, B. & Awasthi, A. & Pillay, P.
- 1022-1034 Numerical study of methanol–steam reforming and methanol–air catalytic combustion in annulus reactors for hydrogen production
by Chein, Reiyu & Chen, Yen-Cho & Chung, J.N.
- 1035-1041 Experimental energetic analysis of a vapor compression refrigeration system with dedicated mechanical sub-cooling
by Qureshi, Bilal A. & Inam, Muhammad & Antar, Mohamed A. & Zubair, Syed M.
- 1042-1049 Experimental investigation of the performance and emission characteristics of direct injection diesel engine by water emulsion diesel under varying engine load condition
by Fahd, M. Ebna Alam & Wenming, Yang & Lee, P.S. & Chou, S.K. & Yap, Christopher R.
- 1050-1056 Carbon nanotube as an alternative cathode support and catalyst for microbial fuel cells
by Ghasemi, Mostafa & Ismail, Manal & Kamarudin, Siti Kartom & Saeedfar, Kasra & Daud, Wan Ramli Wan & Hassan, Sedky H.A. & Heng, Lee Yook & Alam, Javed & Oh, Sang-Eun
- 1057-1062 Modeling of a microfluidic electrochemical cell for CO2 utilization and fuel production
by Wang, Huizhi & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Xuan, Jin
- 1063-1070 Effect of masonry material and surface absorptivity on critical thermal mass in insulated building walls
by Al-Sanea, Sami A. & Zedan, M.F. & Al-Hussain, S.N.
- 1071-1080 Reverse osmosis desalination driven by low temperature supercritical organic rankine cycle
by Li, Chennan & Besarati, Saeb & Goswami, Yogi & Stefanakos, Elias & Chen, Huijuan
- 1081-1090 Performance limits of zero and single extraction humidification-dehumidification desalination systems
by McGovern, Ronan K. & Thiel, Gregory P. & Prakash Narayan, G. & Zubair, Syed M. & Lienhard, John H.
- 1091-1104 Effect of hydraulic fracturing on long-term storage of CO2 in stimulated saline aquifers
by Raziperchikolaee, S. & Alvarado, V. & Yin, S.
- 1105-1113 Enhancement of methane production from sunflower oil cakes by dilute acid pretreatment
by Monlau, Florian & Latrille, Eric & Da Costa, Aline Carvalho & Steyer, Jean-Philippe & Carrère, Hélène
- 1114-1126 Performance of a low-head pico-hydro Turgo turbine
by Williamson, S.J. & Stark, B.H. & Booker, J.D.
- 1127-1136 The correlation between mixed refrigerant composition and ambient conditions in the PRICO LNG process
by Xu, Xiongwen & Liu, Jinping & Jiang, Chuanshuo & Cao, Le
- 1137-1147 Multi-objective design of reverse osmosis plants integrated with solar Rankine cycles and thermal energy storage
by Antipova, Ekaterina & Boer, Dieter & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Guillén-Gosálbez, Gonzalo & Jiménez, Laureano
- 1148-1159 Prediction of photovoltaic and solar water heater diffusion and evaluation of promotion policies on the basis of consumers’ choices
by Yamaguchi, Yohei & Akai, Kenju & Shen, Junyi & Fujimura, Naoki & Shimoda, Yoshiyuki & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi
- 1160-1177 A procedure to calculate the five-parameter model of crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules on the basis of the tabular performance data
by Orioli, Aldo & Di Gangi, Alessandra
- 1178-1186 An evaluation of advanced combined cycles
by Rao, Ashok D. & Francuz, David J.
- 1187-1196 Rural public acceptance of renewable energy deployment: The case of Shandong in China
by Liu, Wenling & Wang, Can & Mol, Arthur P.J.
- 1197-1204 Enhanced production of short-chain fatty acid by co-fermentation of waste activated sludge and kitchen waste under alkaline conditions and its application to microbial fuel cells
by Chen, Yinguang & Luo, Jingyang & Yan, Yuanyuan & Feng, Leiyu
- 1205-1217 An integrated optimization model for switchgrass-based bioethanol supply chain
by Zhang, Jun & Osmani, Atif & Awudu, Iddrisu & Gonela, Vinay
- 1218-1228 An experimental investigation on the integration of two-stage dehumidification and regenerative evaporative cooling
by La, D. & Dai, Y.J. & Li, Y. & Tang, Z.Y. & Ge, T.S. & Wang, R.Z.
- 1229-1245 Characterization of a solar photovoltaic/loop-heat-pipe heat pump water heating system
by Zhang, Xingxing & Zhao, Xudong & Xu, Jihuan & Yu, Xiaotong
- 1246-1255 Prediction of coal fouling using an alternative index under the gasification condition
by Namkung, Hueon & Xu, Li-Hua & Kang, Tae-Jin & Kim, Dae Sung & Kwon, Hyok-Bo & Kim, Hyung-Taek
- 1256-1266 Energy analysis and thermoeconomic assessment of the closed greenhouse – The largest commercial solar building
by Vadiee, Amir & Martin, Viktoria
- 1267-1274 Measuring the energy consumption of China’s domestic investment from 1992 to 2007
by Fu, Feng & Liu, Hongtao & Polenske, Karen R. & Li, Zheng
- 1275-1287 Simulation of biodiesel combustion in a light-duty diesel engine using integrated compact biodiesel–diesel reaction mechanism
by Ng, Hoon Kiat & Gan, Suyin & Ng, Jo-Han & Pang, Kar Mun
- 1288-1294 Critical ash elements in biorefinery feedstock determined by X-ray spectroscopy
by Thyrel, M. & Samuelsson, R. & Finell, M. & Lestander, T.A.
- 1295-1302 Characterization of photovoltaic modules for low-power indoor application
by Sacco, Adriano & Rolle, Lidia & Scaltrito, Luciano & Tresso, Elena & Pirri, Candido Fabrizio
- 1303-1313 Assessment of CCHP systems based on biomass combustion for small-scale applications through a review of the technology and analysis of energy efficiency parameters
by Maraver, Daniel & Sin, Ana & Royo, Javier & Sebastián, Fernando
- 1314-1323 Numerical investigation of the influence of vertical permeability heterogeneity in stratified formation and of injection/production well perforation placement on CO2 geological storage with enhanced CH4 recovery
by Luo, Feng & Xu, Rui-Na & Jiang, Pei-Xue
- 1324-1333 Evaluation of the potential use of a combined micro-turbine organic Rankine cycle for different geographic locations
by Mago, Pedro J. & Luck, Rogelio
- 1334-1342 Potential for reducing paper mill energy use and carbon dioxide emissions through plant-wide energy audits: A case study in China
by Kong, Lingbo & Price, Lynn & Hasanbeigi, Ali & Liu, Huanbin & Li, Jigeng
- 1343-1357 Operational planning of an independent microgrid containing tidal power generators, SOFCs, and photovoltaics
by Obara, Shin’ya & Kawai, Masahito & Kawae, Osamu & Morizane, Yuta
- 1358-1370 Reducing energy consumption in low income public housing: Interviewing residents about energy behaviors
by Langevin, Jared & Gurian, Patrick L. & Wen, Jin
- 1371-1381 Recent advances in liquid biofuel production from algal feedstocks
by Daroch, Maurycy & Geng, Shu & Wang, Guangyi
- 1382-1390 Monitoring-based HVAC commissioning of an existing office building for energy efficiency
by Wang, Liping & Greenberg, Steve & Fiegel, John & Rubalcava, Alma & Earni, Shankar & Pang, Xiufeng & Yin, Rongxin & Woodworth, Spencer & Hernandez-Maldonado, Jorge
- 1391-1398 The permeability of geopolymer at down-hole stress conditions: Application for carbon dioxide sequestration wells
by Nasvi, M.C.M. & Ranjith, P.G. & Sanjayan, J.
- 1399-1421 A comprehensive review on solar cookers
by Cuce, Erdem & Cuce, Pinar Mert
- 1422-1429 Novel low melting point quaternary eutectic system for solar thermal energy storage
by Wang, Tao & Mantha, Divakar & Reddy, Ramana G.
- 1430-1438 A novel Traversal-and-Pruning algorithm for household load scheduling
by Wang, Chengshan & Zhou, Yue & Wang, Jidong & Peng, Peiyuan
- 1439-1447 Advances in CO2 capture technology: A patent review
by Li, Bingyun & Duan, Yuhua & Luebke, David & Morreale, Bryan
- 1448-1457 Thermoelectric generators for efficiency improvement of power generation by motor generators – Environmental and economic perspectives
by Patyk, Andreas
- 1458-1463 Analysis and modeling of effective temperature differences and electrical parameters of thermoelectric generators
by Kim, Shiho
- 1464-1476 Affordability of energy cost increases for companies due to market-based climate policies: A survey in Taicang, China
by Liu, Xianbing & Niu, Dongjie & Bao, Cunkuan & Suk, Sunhee & Sudo, Kinichi
- 1477-1491 Heat transfer analysis of short helical borehole heat exchangers
by Zarrella, Angelo & De Carli, Michele
- 1492-1503 Wind energy potential assessment considering the uncertainties due to limited data
by Jung, Sungmoon & Arda Vanli, O. & Kwon, Soon-Duck
- 1504-1513 A performance analysis of a novel system of a dual loop bottoming organic Rankine cycle (ORC) with a light-duty diesel engine
by Zhang, H.G. & Wang, E.H. & Fan, B.Y.
- 1514-1521 Comparative evaluation of raw and detoxified mahua seed cake for biogas production
by Gupta, Aditi & Kumar, Ashwani & Sharma, Satyawati & Vijay, V.K.
- 1522-1534 Energy production planning of a network of micro combined heat and power generators
by Kopanos, Georgios M. & Georgiadis, Michael C. & Pistikopoulos, Efstratios N.
2013, Volume 101, Issue C
- 3-5 Sustainable development of energy, water and environment systems
by Duić, Neven & Guzović, Zvonimir & Kafarov, Vyatcheslav & Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír & Mathiessen, Brian vad & Yan, Jinyue
- 6-14 An integrated system for buildings’ energy-efficient automation: Application in the tertiary sector
by Marinakis, Vangelis & Doukas, Haris & Karakosta, Charikleia & Psarras, John
- 15-25 Potentials for energy savings and long term energy demand of Croatian households sector
by Pukšec, Tomislav & Vad Mathiesen, Brian & Duić, Neven
- 26-32 Sustaining high energy efficiency in existing processes with advanced process integration technology
by Zhang, Nan & Smith, Robin & Bulatov, Igor & Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír
- 33-40 Advanced multimedia engineering education in energy, process integration and optimisation
by Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír & Kravanja, Zdravko & Varbanov, Petar Sabev & Lam, Hon Loong
- 41-48 Reducing the CO2 emissions in Croatian cement industry
by Mikulčić, Hrvoje & Vujanović, Milan & Duić, Neven
- 49-57 The estimation of energy efficiency for hybrid refrigeration system
by Gazda, Wiesław & Kozioł, Joachim
- 58-66 Thermoeconomic assessment of a natural gas expansion system integrated with a co-generation unit
by Kostowski, Wojciech J. & Usón, Sergio
- 67-80 Multi-objective optimisation for generating sustainable solutions considering total effects on the environment
by Kravanja, Zdravko & Čuček, Lidija
- 81-92 Gas and steam combined cycles for low calorific syngas fuels utilisation
by Chacartegui, R. & Sánchez, D. & Muñoz de Escalona, J.M. & Muñoz, A. & Sánchez, T.
- 93-102 Impacts of Electric Vehicle charging under electricity market operations
by Foley, Aoife & Tyther, Barry & Calnan, Patrick & Ó Gallachóir, Brian
- 103-111 Comparison between hydrogen and electric vehicles by life cycle assessment: A case study in Tuscany, Italy
by Bartolozzi, I. & Rizzi, F. & Frey, M.
- 112-120 CO2 emissions from a spark ignition engine operating on natural gas–hydrogen blends (HCNG)
by Navarro, Emilio & Leo, Teresa J. & Corral, Roberto
- 121-133 A control-oriented simulation model of a power-split hybrid electric vehicle
by Cipek, Mihael & Pavković, Danijel & Petrić, Joško
- 134-141 Virtual power plant mid-term dispatch optimization
by Pandžić, Hrvoje & Kuzle, Igor & Capuder, Tomislav
- 142-150 Specifics of integration of wind power plants into the Croatian transmission network
by Capuder, Tomislav & Pandžić, Hrvoje & Kuzle, Igor & Škrlec, Davor
- 151-160 Harvesting high altitude wind energy for power production: The concept based on Magnus’ effect
by Perković, Luka & Silva, Pedro & Ban, Marko & Kranjčević, Nenad & Duić, Neven
- 161-171 Analysis of financial mechanisms in support to new pumped hydropower storage projects in Croatia
by Krajačić, Goran & Lončar, Dražen & Duić, Neven & Zeljko, Mladen & Lacal Arántegui, Roberto & Loisel, Rodica & Raguzin, Igor
- 172-181 Methods of measuring sustainable development of the German energy sector
by Schlör, Holger & Fischer, Wolfgang & Hake, Jürgen-Friedrich
- 182-191 Transition from traditional to sustainable energy development in the region of Western Balkans – Current level and requirements
by Golušin, Mirjana & Munitlak Ivanović, Olja & Redžepagić, Srdjan
- 192-197 Culture aspects of Isochrysis galbana for biodiesel production
by Sánchez, Ángel & Maceiras, Rocio & Cancela, Ángeles & Pérez, Alfonso
- 198-202 Biodiesel production by non-catalytic supercritical methyl acetate: Thermal stability study
by Niza, Noorzalila Muhammad & Tan, Kok Tat & Lee, Keat Teong & Ahmad, Zainal
- 203-212 Assessment of the energy and economic performance of second generation biofuel production processes using energy market scenarios
by Heyne, Stefan & Harvey, Simon
- 213-217 Short-term effects of temperature and COD in a microbial fuel cell
by Gonzalez del Campo, A. & Lobato, J. & Cañizares, P. & Rodrigo, M.A. & Fernandez Morales, F.J.
- 218-225 Exergetic analysis of a biodiesel production process from Jatropha curcas
by Blanco-Marigorta, A.M. & Suárez-Medina, J. & Vera-Castellano, A.
- 226-236 Evaluation of alternatives for microalgae oil extraction based on exergy analysis
by Peralta-Ruiz, Y. & González-Delgado, A.-D. & Kafarov, V.
- 237-243 Torrefied, spherical biomass pellets through the use of experimental design
by Duncan, Andrew & Pollard, Andrew & Fellouah, Hachimi
- 244-252 Solar and pellet combisystem for apartment buildings: Heat losses and efficiency improvements of the pellet boiler
by Žandeckis, Aivars & Timma, Lelde & Blumberga, Dagnija & Rochas, Claudio & Rošā, Marika
- 253-260 A mathematical model to develop a Scheffler-type solar concentrator coupled with a Stirling engine
by Ruelas, José & Velázquez, Nicolás & Cerezo, Jesús
- 261-267 Applicability of multicriteria decision aid to sustainable hydropower
by Vučijak, B. & Kupusović, T. & Midžić-Kurtagić, S. & Ćerić, A.
- 268-279 Water modeling in an energy optimization framework – The water-scarce middle east context
by Dubreuil, Aurelie & Assoumou, Edi & Bouckaert, Stephanie & Selosse, Sandrine & Maı¨zi, Nadia
- 280-287 The effect of retrofitting Portuguese fossil fuel power plants with CCS
by Gerbelová, Hana & Versteeg, Peter & Ioakimidis, Christos S. & Ferrão, Paulo
- 288-298 Greenhouse gas emissions from Thailand’s transport sector: Trends and mitigation options
by Pongthanaisawan, Jakapong & Sorapipatana, Chumnong
- 299-309 Economics of centralized and decentralized compressed air energy storage for enhanced grid integration of wind power
by Madlener, Reinhard & Latz, Jochen
- 310-316 Building operation and energy performance: Monitoring, analysis and optimisation toolkit
by Costa, Andrea & Keane, Marcus M. & Torrens, J. Ignacio & Corry, Edward
- 317-322 Hydrodynamical model and experimental results of a calcium looping cycle for CO2 capture
by Lisbona, Pilar & Martínez, Ana & Romeo, Luis M.
- 323-332 Residential carbon emission evolutions in urban–rural divided China: An end-use and behavior analysis
by Fan, Jing-Li & Liao, Hua & Liang, Qiao-Mei & Tatano, Hirokazu & Liu, Chun-Feng & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 333-340 A comparison between Miscanthus and bioethanol waste pellets and their performance in a downdraft gasifier
by Kallis, Kyriakos X. & Pellegrini Susini, Giacomo A. & Oakey, John E.
- 341-348 Geothermal heat pump systems: Status review and comparison with other heating options
by Self, Stuart J. & Reddy, Bale V. & Rosen, Marc A.
- 349-356 Exhaust emissions from liquid fuel micro gas turbine fed with diesel oil, biodiesel and vegetable oil
by Chiaramonti, David & Rizzo, Andrea Maria & Spadi, Adriano & Prussi, Matteo & Riccio, Giovanni & Martelli, Francesco
- 357-362 Real life performance of domestic pellet boiler technologies as a function of operational loads: A case study of Belgium
by Verma, V.K. & Bram, S. & Delattin, F. & De Ruyck, J.
- 363-375 Modelling and forecasting fossil fuels, CO2 and electricity prices and their volatilities
by García-Martos, Carolina & Rodríguez, Julio & Sánchez, María Jesús
- 376-392 A comparative study of small-scale rural energy service pathways for lighting, cooking and mechanical power
by Gaul, Mirco
- 393-412 Synergic and conflicting issues in planning underground use to produce energy in densely populated countries, as Italy
by Quattrocchi, Fedora & Boschi, Enzo & Spena, Angelo & Buttinelli, Mauro & Cantucci, Barbara & Procesi, Monia
- 413-422 Prediction of multiphase combustion and ash deposition within a biomass furnace
by Borello, Domenico & Venturini, Paolo & Rispoli, Franco & Rafael, Saavedra G.Z.
- 423-431 The IPRP (Integrated Pyrolysis Regenerated Plant) technology: From concept to demonstration
by D’Alessandro, Bruno & D’Amico, Michele & Desideri, Umberto & Fantozzi, Francesco
- 432-440 An application of the actuator disc model for wind turbine wakes calculations
by Castellani, Francesco & Vignaroli, Andrea
- 441-448 Assessing demand response and smart metering impacts on long-term electricity market prices and system reliability
by Joung, Manho & Kim, Jinho
- 449-456 Analysis, synthesis, and design of a one-step dimethyl ether production via a thermodynamic approach
by Chen, Hsi-Jen & Fan, Chei-Wei & Yu, Chiou-Shia
- 457-464 Investigation of porous carbon and carbon nanotube layer for proton exchange membrane fuel cells
by Jung, Guo-Bin & Tzeng, Wei-Jen & Jao, Ting-Chu & Liu, Yu-Hsu & Yeh, Chia-Chen
- 465-474 Development of an engine control system using city gas and biogas fuel mixture
by Yamasaki, Yudai & Kanno, Masanobu & Suzuki, Yoshitaka & Kaneko, Shigehiko
- 475-482 Correlated wind-power production and electric load scenarios for investment decisions
by Baringo, L. & Conejo, A.J.
- 483-488 Are fluctuations in US production of renewable energy permanent or transitory?
by Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell
- 489-501 A new hybrid day-ahead peak load forecasting method for Iran’s National Grid
by Moazzami, M. & Khodabakhshian, A. & Hooshmand, R.
- 502-512 Assessment of wave energy resource of the Black Sea based on 15-year numerical hindcast data
by Akpınar, Adem & Kömürcü, Murat İhsan
- 513-520 Environmental evaluation of power transmission in Norway
by Jorge, Raquel S. & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 521-532 Importance of occupancy information for building climate control
by Oldewurtel, Frauke & Sturzenegger, David & Morari, Manfred
- 533-540 Wind power design in isolated energy systems: Impacts of daily wind patterns
by Suomalainen, K. & Silva, C. & Ferrão, P. & Connors, S.
- 541-550 A methodology for the synthetic generation of hourly wind speed time series based on some known aggregate input data
by Carapellucci, Roberto & Giordano, Lorena
- 551-559 Hydrogen and synthesis gas production from activated carbon and steam via reusing carbon dioxide
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Lin, Bo-Jhih
- 560-566 Local measurements of hydrogen crossover rate in polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells
by Baik, Kyung Don & Kong, Im Mo & Hong, Bo Ki & Kim, Sae Hoon & Kim, Min Soo
- 567-571 Spontaneous ignition of low-concentration nano-sized Al-water slurry
by Phuoc, Tran X. & Chen, Ruey-Hung
- 572-581 Environmental, economic and energy analysis of double glazing with a circulating water chamber in residential buildings
by Gil-Lopez, Tomas & Gimenez-Molina, Carmen
- 582-588 Generalized feed-forward based method for wind energy prediction
by Celik, Ali N. & Kolhe, Mohan
- 589-599 New investigation on diagnosing steam production systems from multivariate time series applied to thermal power plants
by Blanco, J.M. & Vazquez, L. & Peña, F. & Diaz, D.
- 600-608 Life Cycle Assessment of alveolar brick construction system incorporating phase change materials (PCMs)
by Castell, Albert & Menoufi, Karim & de Gracia, Alvaro & Rincón, Lídia & Boer, Dieter & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 609-617 Assessment of wind power predictability as a decision factor in the investment phase of wind farms
by Girard, R. & Laquaine, K. & Kariniotakis, G.
- 618-621 Exploring the potential of grease from yellow mealworm beetle (Tenebrio molitor) as a novel biodiesel feedstock
by Zheng, Longyu & Hou, Yanfei & Li, Wu & Yang, Sen & Li, Qing & Yu, Ziniu
- 622-633 Study on spark assisted compression ignition (SACI) combustion with positive valve overlap at medium–high load
by Xie, Hui & Li, Le & Chen, Tao & Yu, Weifei & Wang, Xinyan & Zhao, Hua
- 634-643 Estimation of electrical power consumption in subway station design by intelligent approach
by Leung, Philip C.M. & Lee, Eric W.M.
- 644-654 A flexible and efficient multi-agent gas turbine power plant energy management system with economic and environmental constraints
by Roche, Robin & Idoumghar, Lhassane & Suryanarayanan, Siddharth & Daggag, Mounir & Solacolu, Christian-Anghel & Miraoui, Abdellatif
- 655-666 Multistage distribution system expansion planning considering distributed generation using hybrid evolutionary algorithms
by Gitizadeh, Mohsen & Vahed, Ali Azizi & Aghaei, Jamshid
- 667-677 Stochastic short-term maintenance scheduling of GENCOs in an oligopolistic electricity market
by Fotouhi Ghazvini, Mohammad Ali & Canizes, Bruno & Vale, Zita & Morais, Hugo
- 678-685 Demand side management of a domestic dishwasher: Wind energy gains, financial savings and peak-time load reduction
by Finn, P. & O’Connell, M. & Fitzpatrick, C.
- 686-698 A new modelling method and unified code with MCRT for concentrating solar collectors and its applications
by Cheng, Z.D. & He, Y.L. & Cui, F.Q.
- 699-708 An experimental evaluation of an integrated biomass gasification and power generation system for distributed power applications
by Lee, Uisung & Balu, Elango & Chung, J.N.
- 709-717 Emergent synchronisation properties of a refrigerator demand side management system
by Kremers, Enrique & González de Durana, José Marı´a & Barambones, Oscar
- 718-729 Research on a diesel HCCI engine assisted by an ISG motor
by Yang, Fuyuan & Gao, Guojing & Ouyang, Minggao & Chen, Lin & Yang, Yuping
- 730-739 Dual-mode power regulator for photovoltaic module emulation
by Kim, Younghyun & Lee, Woojoo & Pedram, Massoud & Chang, Naehyuck
- 740-755 Comparison between evaporative cooling and a heat pipe assisted thermal loop for a commercial wind tower in hot and dry climatic conditions
by Calautit, John Kaiser & Chaudhry, Hassam Nasarullah & Hughes, Ben Richard & Ghani, Saud Abdul
- 756-764 The effects of intake backflow on in-cylinder situation and auto ignition in a gasoline controlled auto ignition engine
by Li, Nan & Xie, Hui & Chen, Tao & Li, Le & Zhao, Hua
- 765-775 Aerodynamic design and economical evaluation of site specific small vertical axis wind turbines
by Saeidi, Davood & Sedaghat, Ahmad & Alamdari, Pourya & Alemrajabi, Ali Akbar
- 776-796 Proton exchange membrane fuel cells for electrical power generation on-board commercial airplanes
by Pratt, Joseph W. & Klebanoff, Leonard E. & Munoz-Ramos, Karina & Akhil, Abbas A. & Curgus, Dita B. & Schenkman, Benjamin L.
- 797-807 Hybrid photovoltaic–thermal solar collectors dynamic modeling
by Amrizal, N. & Chemisana, D. & Rosell, J.I.
- 808-814 A new model for State-of-Charge (SOC) estimation for high-power Li-ion batteries
by He, Yao & Liu, XingTao & Zhang, ChenBin & Chen, ZongHai
- 815-821 Kinetics of the steam gasification of a phenolic circuit board in the presence of carbonates
by Zhang, Shangzhong & Yoshikawa, Kunio & Nakagome, Hideki & Kamo, Tohru
2012, Volume 100, Issue C
- 3-9 Biobutanol production from agricultural waste by an acclimated mixed bacterial microflora
by Cheng, Chieh-Lun & Che, Pei-Yi & Chen, Bor-Yann & Lee, Wen-Jhy & Lin, Chiu-Yue & Chang, Jo-Shu
- 10-18 Direct fermentation of sweet potato to produce maximal hydrogen and ethanol
by Chu, Chen-Yeon & Sen, Biswarup & Lay, Chyi-How & Lin, Yi-Chun & Lin, Chiu-Yue
- 19-26 Cellulosic ethanol production performance with SSF and SHF processes using immobilized Zymomonas mobilis
by Wirawan, Ferdian & Cheng, Chieh-Lun & Kao, Wei-Chen & Lee, Duu-Jong & Chang, Jo-Shu
- 27-32 Development of cellulosic ethanol production process via co-culturing of artificial cellulosomal Bacillus and kefir yeast
by Ho, Cheng-Yu & Chang, Jui-Jen & Lee, Shih-Chi & Chin, Tsu-Yuan & Shih, Ming-Che & Li, Wen-Hsiung & Huang, Chieh-Chen
- 33-40 Engineering industrial Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain with the FLO1-derivative gene isolated from the flocculating yeast SPSC01 for constitutive flocculation and fuel ethanol production
by He, Lei-Yu & Zhao, Xin-Qing & Bai, Feng-Wu
- 41-46 Biodiesel production by enzymatic transesterification catalyzed by Burkholderia lipase immobilized on hydrophobic magnetic particles
by Liu, Chien-Hung & Huang, Chien-Chang & Wang, Yao-Wen & Lee, Duu-Jong & Chang, Jo-Shu
- 47-51 The production of biofuels from carbonated beverages
by Dwidar, Mohammed & Lee, Siseon & Mitchell, Robert J.
- 52-57 The characteristics of torrefied microalgae
by Wu, Keng-Tung & Tsai, Chia-Ju & Chen, Chih-Shen & Chen, Hsiao-Wei
- 58-65 Hydrogenic and methanogenic fermentation of birch and conifer pulps
by Nissilä, Marika E. & Li, Ya-Chieh & Wu, Shu-Yii & Lin, Chiu-Yue & Puhakka, Jaakko A.
- 66-74 Syntheses of carbon porous materials with varied pore sizes and their performances as catalyst supports during methanol oxidation reaction
by Lo, An-Ya & Hung, Chin-Te & Yu, Ningya & Kuo, Cheng-Tzu & Liu, Shang-Bin
- 75-80 Synthesis of mesoporous titania thin films (MTTFs) with two different structures as photocatalysts for generating hydrogen from water splitting
by Liao, Yu-Te & Huang, Chao-Wei & Liao, Chi-Hung & Wu, Jeffery C.-S. & Wu, Kevin C.-W.
- 81-86 Study of high voltage applied to the membrane electrode assemblies of proton exchange membrane fuel cells as an accelerated degradation technique
by Jung, Guo-Bin & Chuang, Kai-Yuan & Jao, Ting-Chu & Yeh, Chia-Chen & Lin, Chih-Yuan
- 87-92 An investigation of coated aluminium bipolar plates for PEMFC
by Lin, Chien-Hung & Tsai, Sung-Ying
- 93-99 Assessment of hydrogen fuel cell applications using fuzzy multiple-criteria decision making method
by Chang, Pao-Long & Hsu, Chiung-Wen & Lin, Chiu-Yue
- 100-105 Performance and kinetic study of photo microbial fuel cells (PMFCs) with different electrode distances
by Raman, Kumaran & Lan, John Chi-Wei
- 106-111 Mixing effect of biometric flow channel in microbial fuel cells
by Qi, Zhao-qin & Fan, Shi-jie & Wang, Chin-tsan & Hu, Zi-yang
- 112-117 Multivariable direct-drive linear generators for wave energy
by Huang, Sy-Ruen & Chen, Hong-Tai & Chung, Chih-Hung & Chu, Chen-Yeon & Li, Gung-Ching & Wu, Chueh-Cheng
- 118-126 Efficiency analysis and controller design of a continuous variable planetary transmission for a CAES wind energy system
by Shaw, Dein & Cai, Jyun-Yu & Liu, Chien-Ting
- 127-131 Thermal runaway potential of LiCoO2 and Li(Ni1/3Co1/3Mn1/3)O2 batteries determined with adiabatic calorimetry methodology
by Jhu, Can-Yong & Wang, Yih-Wen & Wen, Chia-Yuan & Shu, Chi-Min
- 132-137 High efficient Pt counter electrode prepared by homogeneous deposition method for dye-sensitized solar cell
by Song, Min Young & Chaudhari, Kiran N. & Park, Jinsol & Yang, Dae-Soo & Kim, Jung Ho & Kim, Min-Sik & Lim, Kimin & Ko, Jeajung & Yu, Jong-Sung
- 138-143 Rapid dye-sensitized solar cell working electrode preparation using far infrared rapid thermal annealing
by Wu, Chun-Te & Kuo, Hsiu-Po & Tsai, Hung-An & Pan, Wen-Chueh
- 144-147 Cu@C dispersed TiO2 for dye-sensitized solar cell photoanodes
by Kang, H.Y. & Wang, H. Paul
- 148-154 One-step fabrication of N-doped mesoporous TiO2 nanoparticles by self-assembly for photocatalytic water splitting under visible light
by Liu, Shou-Heng & Syu, Han-Ren
- 155-163 Performance improvement of a double-pass solar air heater with fins and baffles under recycling operation
by Ho, Chii-Dong & Chang, Hsuan & Wang, Rei-Chi & Lin, Chun-Sheng
- 164-171 Characterization and comparison of biomass produced from various sources: Suggestions for selection of pretreatment technologies in biomass-to-energy
by Chiang, Kung-Yuh & Chien, Kuang-Li & Lu, Cheng-Han
- 172-186 Towards sustainable production of clean energy carriers from biomass resources
by Srirangan, Kajan & Akawi, Lamees & Moo-Young, Murray & Chou, C. Perry
- 187-192 Silver recovery and chemical oxygen demand (COD) removal from waste fixer solutions
by Chen, Wei-Ting & Ma, Chin-Chi & Lee, Ming-Hsun & Chu, Yung-Chuan & Tsai, Lung-Chang & Shu, Chi-Min
- 193-204 Optimal design and control of solar driven air gap membrane distillation desalination systems
by Chen, Yih-Hang & Li, Yu-Wei & Chang, Hsuan
- 205-217 Using a system dynamics model to assess the effects of capital subsidies and feed-in tariffs on solar PV installations
by Hsu, Chiung-Wen
- 218-228 Numerical investigation on performance of coal gasification under various injection patterns in an entrained flow gasifier
by Chen, Chih-Jung & Hung, Chen-I. & Chen, Wei-Hsin
- 229-237 Quantitative feasibility study of magnetocaloric energy conversion utilizing industrial waste heat
by Vuarnoz, D. & Kitanovski, A. & Gonin, C. & Borgeaud, Y. & Delessert, M. & Meinen, M. & Egolf, P.W.
- 238-248 Performance analysis of a chilled water system with various pumping schemes
by Tirmizi, Syed A. & Gandhidasan, P. & Zubair, Syed M.
- 249-257 Assessment of liquid fuel (bio-oil) production from waste fish fat and utilization in diesel engine
by Varuvel, Edwin Geo & Mrad, Nadia & Tazerout, Mohand & Aloui, Fethi
- 258-266 The radiation factor computation of energy systems by means of vibration and noise measurements: The case study of a cogenerative internal combustion engine
by Barelli, L. & Bidini, G. & Bonucci, F. & Moretti, E.
- 267-276 Shallow geothermal energy applied to a solar-assisted air-conditioning system in southern Spain: Two-year experience
by Rosiek, S. & Batlles, F.J.
- 277-284 An empirical research on the influencing factors of regional CO2 emissions: Evidence from Beijing city, China
by Wang, Zhaohua & Yin, Fangchao & Zhang, Yixiang & Zhang, Xian
- 285-294 Investigation of a two stage Rankine cycle for electric power plants
by Liu, Bo & Rivière, Philippe & Coquelet, Christophe & Gicquel, Renaud & David, Franck
- 295-302 Experimental study of combustion in a double-layer burner packed with alumina pellets of different diameters
by Gao, Huai-Bin & Qu, Zhi-Guo & He, Ya-ling & Tao, Wen-Quan
- 303-308 Self diffusion of the nano-encapsulated phase change materials: A molecular dynamics study
by Rao, Zhonghao & Wang, Shuangfeng & Peng, Feifei
- 309-317 Analysis of a solar assisted heat pump system for indoor swimming pool water and space heating
by Chow, T.T. & Bai, Y. & Fong, K.F. & Lin, Z.
- 318-325 An experimental analysis on property and structure variations of agricultural wastes undergoing torrefaction
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Lu, Ke-Miao & Tsai, Chi-Ming
- 326-335 Development of a non-uniform-current model for predicting transient thermal behavior of thermoelectric coolers
by Cheng, Chin-Hsiang & Huang, Shu-Yu
2012, Volume 99, Issue C
- 1-12 Techno-economic and environmental risk analysis for advanced marine propulsion systems
by Doulgeris, G. & Korakianitis, T. & Pilidis, P. & Tsoudis, E.
- 13-22 Agent-based modeling for trading wind power with uncertainty in the day-ahead wholesale electricity markets of single-sided auctions
by Li, Gong & Shi, Jing
- 23-31 High-solids loading enzymatic hydrolysis of waste papers for biofuel production
by Wang, Lei & Templer, Richard & Murphy, Richard J.
- 32-39 Techno-economic comparison between different technologies for a CCS power generation plant integrated with a sub-bituminous coal mine in Italy
by Pettinau, Alberto & Ferrara, Francesca & Amorino, Carlo
- 40-49 Wood, liquefied in polyhydroxy alcohols as a fuel for gas turbines
by Seljak, Tine & Rodman Oprešnik, Samuel & Kunaver, Matjaž & Katrašnik, Tomaž
- 50-66 Prototyping a series of bi-directional horizontal axis tidal turbines for optimum energy conversion
by Liu, Pengfei & Bose, Neil
- 67-79 Experimental and numerical study of proton exchange membrane fuel cell with spiral flow channels
by Jang, Jiin-Yuh & Cheng, Chin-Hsiang & Liao, Wang-Ting & Huang, Yu-Xian & Tsai, Ying-Chi
- 80-84 Heteropolyacid catalyzed conversion of fructose, sucrose, and inulin to 5-ethoxymethylfurfural, a liquid biofuel candidate
by Yang, Yu & Abu-Omar, Mahdi M. & Hu, Changwei
- 85-96 Estimates of the global indirect energy-use emission impacts of USA biofuel policy
by Oladosu, Gbadebo
- 97-108 Estimating risk for the carbon market via extreme value theory: An empirical analysis of the EU ETS
by Feng, Zhen-Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Kai
- 109-115 Moisture content and storage time influence the binding mechanisms in biofuel wood pellets
by Samuelsson, Robert & Larsson, Sylvia H. & Thyrel, Mikael & Lestander, Torbjörn A.
- 116-125 Combustion characteristics of diesel HCCI engine: An experimental investigation using external mixture formation technique
by Singh, Akhilendra Pratap & Agarwal, Avinash Kumar
- 126-134 Biogas residues as fertilisers – Effects on wheat growth and soil microbial activities
by Abubaker, J. & Risberg, K. & Pell, M.
- 135-145 Travelling-wave thermoacoustic electricity generator using an ultra-compliant alternator for utilization of low-grade thermal energy
by Yu, Zhibin & Jaworski, Artur J. & Backhaus, Scott
- 146-153 Enhanced methanol recovery and glycerol separation in biodiesel production – DWC makes it happen
by Kiss, Anton A. & Ignat, Radu M.