by alumni of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by alumni of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service and listed in the RePEc Genealogy. List of alumni. For a list of publications by current members of the department, see here. Register yourself.
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Jonathan C. Dunn & Matt Davies & Yongzheng Yang & Yiqun Wu & Shengzu Wang, 2011. "Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanisms in Pacific Island Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Shengzu Wang & Chris Marsh & Rishi Goyal & Narayanan Raman & Swarnali Ahmed, 2011. "Financial Deepening and International Monetary Stability," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 11/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Faisal Ahmed & Shengzu Wang & Isabelle Mateos y Lago & Samar Maziad & Stephanie Segal & Pascal Farahmand & Udaibir S. Das, 2011. "Internationalization of Emerging Market Currencies--A Balance Between Risks and Rewards," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 11/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Shengzu Wang & Patrizia Tumbarello, 2010. "What Drives House Prices in Australia? A Cross-Country Approach," IMF Working Papers 10/291, International Monetary Fund.
- Ngo Van Long & Shengzu Wang, 2008.
"Resource-Grabbing By Status-Conscious Agents,"
Departmental Working Papers
2008-08, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Shengzu Wang & Shen Guo, 2005. "Optimal Monetary Policy Rules in A Simple Stochastic Macro Model: China's Evidence," Macroeconomics 0510009, EconWPA.
- Zhi Li & Xiaopeng Yin,, 2004. "Endogenous Business Cycles with Consumption Externalities," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 402, Econometric Society.
- Yongzheng Yang & Matt Davies & Shengzu Wang & Jonathan Dunn & Yiqun Wu, 2012. "Monetary policy transmission and macroeconomic policy coordination in Pacific island countries," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 26(1), pages 46-68, 05.
- Larry D. Qiu & Shengzu Wang, 2011. "FDI Policy, Greenfield Investment and Cross‐border Mergers," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(5), pages 836-851, November.
- Long, Ngo Van & Wang, Shengzu, 2009.
"Resource-grabbing by status-conscious agents,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 39-50, May.
- Shengzu Wang & Jagdish Handa, 2007. "Monetary policy rules under a fixed exchange rate regime: empirical evidence from China," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(12), pages 941-950.
- Xiaopeng Yin, 2004. "Voluntary import expansions with non-stationary demand," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1084-1096, November.