Journal of Industrial Organization Education
Contact information of De Gruyter:
Web page: http://www.degruyter.com
Download restrictions: For access to full text, subscription to the journal or payment for the individual article is required.
Editor: James A. Dearden
Editor: Jeffrey M. Perloff
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Jeffrey M. Perloff
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Peter Golla)
Series handle: repec:bpj:jioedu
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2012, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-7 Why Don't You Two Get a Room? A Puzzle and Pricing Model of Extra Services in Hotels
by Damianov Damian S. & Sanders Shane D.
- 1-9 Dynamics of Competitive Rivalry
by Maggitti Patrick G. & Coff Russell W. & Hatfield Donald E. & Ferrier Walter J.
- 1-8 On the Teaching of Price Discrimination in Block Pricing: A Refinement
by Cao Bolong
- 1-21 An Instructional Exercise in Price Controls: Product Quality, Misallocation, and Public Policy
by Weisman Dennis L. & Sanders Shane D. & Moundigbaye Mantobaye
- 1-18 A systematic procedure for finding Perfect Bayesian Equilibria in Incomplete Information Games
by Munoz-Garcia Felix
- 1-16 Impact of Asset Specificity on Inter-firm Transaction Structure: A Case Study
by Azarian Reza
- 1-13 Using Experiments to Illustrate the Role of Network Externalities in Technology Adoption and Industry Evolution
by Parker Wheatley W.
2011, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-20 The Intuitive and Divinity Criterion: Interpretation and Step-by-Step Examples
by Munoz-Garcia Felix & Espinola-Arredondo Ana
- 1-6 Nudging Students Forward Towards Backward Induction
by Dasgupta Utteeyo
- 1-29 Intentional and Evolutionary Visions of U.S. Antitrust Law
by Kumarappan Subbu
- 1-23 Third-Degree Price Discrimination
by Liu Qihong & Serfes Konstantinos
- 1-19 Market Power and the Lerner Index: A Classroom Experiment
by Rojas Christian
- 1-12 United-Continental Merger
by Carbaugh Robert J & Ghosh Koushik
- 1-10 Understanding the M-form Hypothesis
by Holian Matthew J.
- 1-1 The Animated Hotelling Model
by Switzer David M
2010, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-12 A Fallacy in the ANWR Drilling Debate: A Lesson on Scarcity Rents and Intertemporal Pricing under Different Market Structures
by Coats R. Morris & Pecquet Gary & Sanders Shane D.
2009, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-16 A Flexible Oligopoly-Oligopsony Model for Classroom Simulations and Policy Analyses
by Saitone Tina L & Sexton Richard J.
2008, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-11 Capacity-Constrained Monopoly
by Baylis Kathy & Perloff Jeffrey M
2008, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-15 Price Discrimination
by Weber Sylvain & Pasche Cyril
2007, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-11 Simulating Tariffs vs. Quotas with Domestic Monopoly
by Gilbert John & Oladi Reza
- 1-23 Extending Monopoly Power under Joint Production: A Case Study of the Red Cross and the Blood Centers of America
by Lybecker Kristina M. & Lemke Robert J.
2006, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-20 Entry Deterrence Strategies
by Suslow Valerie Y
- 1-30 Vertical Restraints Fundamentals for MBAs
by Lafontaine Francine
- 1-23 Competition and Innovation
by Gilbert Richard J
- 1-22 An Introduction to Auctions
by Villas-Boas Sofia B
- 1-2 Voice-over-PowerPoint Recordings
by Dearden James A
- 1-13 Experimental Duopoly in the Classroom
by Mason Charles F
- 1-12 Cartels
by Perloff Jeffrey M
- 1-11 March Madness in the Classroom
by Einolf Karl W.