Citations for "Health Service Delivery in China: A Literature Review"
by Eggleston, Karen & Ling, Li & Qingyue, Meng & Lindelow, Magnus & Wagstaff, Adam
- Karen Eggleston & Yu-Chu Shen & Mingshan Lu & Congdong Li & Jian Wang & Zhe Yang & Jing Zhang, 2009. "Soft budget constraints in China: Evidence from the Guangdong hospital industry," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 233-242, June.
- Kejia Chu & Ning Zhang & Zhongfei Chen, 2015. "The Efficiency and Its Determinants for Chinaâ€™s Medical Care System: Some Policy Implications for Northeast Asia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 14092, October.
- Liu, Hong & Gao, Song & Rizzo, John A., 2011. "The expansion of public health insurance and the demand for private health insurance in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 28-41, March.
- Hou, Xiaohui & Coyne, Joseph, 2008. "The emergence of proprietary medical facilities in China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 141-151, October.
- Hu, Hsin-Hui & Qi, Qinghui & Yang, Chih-Hai, 2012. "Analysis of hospital technical efficiency in China: Effect of health insurance reform," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 865-877.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00564848 is not listed on IDEAS
- Currie, Janet & Lin, Wanchuan & Meng, Juanjuan, 2013. "Social networks and externalities from gift exchange: Evidence from a field experiment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 19-30.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2008.
"The intergenerational content of social spending : health care and sustainable growth in China,"
Sciences Po publications
2008-27, Sciences Po.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2008. "The Intergenerational Content of Social Spending: Health Care and Sustainable Growth in China," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-27, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2008. "The intergenerational content of social spending : health care and sustainable growth in China," Working Papers hal-00972963, HAL.
- Currie, Janet & Lin, Wanchuan & Zhang, Wei, 2011.
"Patient knowledge and antibiotic abuse: Evidence from an audit study in China,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 933-949.
- Janet Currie & Wanchuan Lin & Wei Zhang, 2010. "Patient Knowledge and Antibiotic Abuse: Evidence from an Audit Study in China," NBER Working Papers 16602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pan, Jay & Qin, Xuezheng & Li, Qian & Messina, Joseph P. & Delamater, Paul L., 2015. "Does hospital competition improve health care delivery in China?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 179-199.
- Yusuf, Shahid & Nabeshima, Kaoru & Wei Ha, 2007. "What makes cities healthy ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4107, The World Bank.
- Pan, Jay & Liu, Dan & Ali, Shehzad, 2015. "Patient dissatisfaction in China: What matters," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 145-153.
- Gao, Chen & Xu, Fei & Liu, Gordon G., 2014. "Payment reform and changes in health care in China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 10-16.
- Long, Qian & Klemetti, Reija & Wang, Yang & Tao, Fangbiao & Yan, Hong & Hemminki, Elina, 2012. "High caesarean section rate in rural China: Is it related to health insurance (New Co-operative Medical Scheme)?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(4), pages 733-737.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2007.
"Economic-Social Interaction in China,"
Working Paper Series
720, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Cheung, Diana & Padieu, Ysaline, 2015. "Heterogeneity of the Effects of Health Insurance on Household Savings: Evidence from Rural China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 84-103.
- Currie, Janet & Lin, Wanchuan & Meng, Juanjuan, 2014. "Addressing antibiotic abuse in China: An experimental audit study," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 39-51.
- Liu, Gordon G. & Li, Lin & Hou, Xiaohui & Xu, Judy & Hyslop, Daniel, 2009. "The role of for-profit hospitals in medical expenditures: Evidence from aggregate data in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 625-633, December.
- Bingxiao Wu, 2014. "Mismeasurement in Pay-for-Performance: Evidence from an Intervention to Reduce Health Care Spending in China," Departmental Working Papers 201409, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Xilong Pan & Hassan H. Dib & Minmin Zhu & Ying Zhang & Yang Fan, 2009. "Absence of appropriate hospitalization cost control for patients with medical insurance: a comparative analysis study," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(10), pages 1146-1162.
- World Bank, 2007. "Healthy Development : The World Bank Strategy for Health, Nutrition, and Population Results," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6843, April.
- Pan, Jay & Liu, Gordon G. & Gao, Chen, 2013. "How does separating government regulatory and operational control of public hospitals matter to healthcare supply?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 1-14.
- Karen Eggleston & Keqin Rao & Jian Wang, 2005.
"From Plan to Market in the Health Sector? China's Experience,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0501, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Eggleston, Karen & Wang, Jian & Rao, Keqin, 2008. "From plan to market in the health sector?: China's experience," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-6), pages 400-412.
- Jens Hougaard & Lars Østerdal & Yi Yu, 2011. "The Chinese healthcare system," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Adam Wagstaff & Winnie Yip & Magnus Lindelow & William C. Hsiao, 2009. "China's health system and its reform: a review of recent studies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages S7-S23, July.
- Xiaoyan Lei & Nina Yin & Yaohui Zhao, 2010. "SES Health Gradients during the Epidemiological Transition : The Case of China," Development Economics Working Papers 22719, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Martine Audibert & Xiao Xian Huang & Jacky Mathonnat & Aurore Pelissier & Anning Ma, 2012.
"Health Insurance Reform and Efficiency of Township Hospitals in Rural China: An Analysis from Survey Data,"
- Audibert, Martine & Mathonnat, Jacky & Pelissier, Aurore & Huang, Xiao Xian & Ma, Anning, 2013. "Health insurance reform and efficiency of township hospitals in rural China: An analysis from survey data," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 326-338.
- Xiao Xian HUANG & Aurore PELISSIER & Jacky MATHONNAT & Martine AUDIBERT & Anning MA, 2011. "Health Insurance Reform and Efficiency of Township Hospitals in Rural China: An Analysis from Survey Data," Working Papers 201111, CERDI.
- Chen, Yi & Lei, Xiaoyan & Zhou, Li-An, 2010. "Child Health and the Income Gradient: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 5182, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chung-Ping Loh & Katrin Nihalani & Oliver Schnusenberg, 2012. "Measuring attitude toward social health insurance," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(6), pages 707-722, December.
- Assar Lindbeck, 2007. "China’s reformed economy," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(1), pages 8-14, 04.
- Xu, Weiwei & van de Ven, Wynand P.M.M., 2013. "Consumer choice among Mutual Healthcare Purchasers: A feasible option for China?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 277-284.
- Ng, Ying Chu, 2011. "The productive efficiency of Chinese hospitals," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 428-439, September.
- Mingsheng Chen & Lijie Wang & Wen Chen & Luying Zhang & Hongli Jiang & Wenhui Mao, 2014. "Does Economic Incentive Matter for Rational Use of Medicine? China’s Experience from the Essential Medicines Program," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 245-255, March.
- Lei, Xiaoyan & Yin, Nina & Zhao, Yaohui, 2012. "Socioeconomic status and chronic diseases: The case of hypertension in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 105-121.
- Xu, Weiwei & van de Ven, Wynand P.M.M., 2009. "Purchasing health care in China: Competing or non-competing third-party purchasers?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 305-312, October.