Citations for "Resolving Double Moral Hazard Problems with Buyout Agreements"
by Joel S. Demski & David E.M. Sappington
- Surajeet Chakravarty & Bentley MacLeod, 2004. "On the Efficiency of Standard Contracts the Case of Construction," Working Papers 874, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Hermalin, Benjamin E. & Katz, Michael L, 2009.
"Information and the Hold-Up Problem,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt782315gb, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Chakravarty, Surajeet & MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2006.
"Construction Contracts (or: "How to Get the Right Building at the Right Price?"),"
IZA Discussion Papers
2125, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Surajeet Chakravarty & W. Bentley MacLeod, 2006. "Construction Contracts (or “How to Get the Right Building at the Right Price?”)," CESifo Working Paper Series 1714, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matthew Ellman, 2004.
"Specificity Revisited: The Role of Cross-Investments,"
150, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Matthew Ellman, 2006. "Specificity Revisited: The Role of Cross-Investments," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 234-257, April.
- Matthew Ellman, 2004. "Specificity revisited: The role of cross-investments," Economics Working Papers 799, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2005.
- Sergei Guriev, 2003.
"Incomplete Contracts with Cross-Investments,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/67o636bvfi8, Sciences Po.
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01m039k489g is not listed on IDEAS
- McKenzie, Tom & Sliwka, Dirk, 2010.
"Universities as Stakeholders in their Students' Careers: On the Benefits of Graduate Taxes to Finance Higher Education,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5330, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tom McKenzie & Dirk Sliwka, 2011. "Universities as Stakeholders in their Students' Careers: On the Benefits of Graduate Taxes to Finance Higher Education," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 167(4), pages 726-742, December.
- Vianney Dequiedt & David Martimort, 2015.
"Vertical Contracting with Informational Opportunism,"
PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique"
- Vianney Dequiedt & David Martimort, 2015. "Vertical Contracting with Informational Opportunism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(7), pages 2141-2182, July.
- Vianney Dequiedt & David Martimort, 2015. "Vertical Contracting with Informational Opportunism," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01313763, HAL.
- Tomas Mantecon & Kyojik Song & Haowen Luo, 2016. "The Control and Performance of Joint Ventures," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 45(2), pages 431-465, 05.
- Sergei Guriev & Dmitriy Kvasov, 2005.
"Contracting on Time,"
w0059, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Kawai, Keiichi, 2015. "Reputation for quality and adverse selection," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 47-59.
- Owen Q. Wu & Volodymyr Babich, 2012. "Unit-Contingent Power Purchase Agreement and Asymmetric Information About Plant Outage," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages 245-261, April.
- Tsai Tsung-Sheng & Kung Sheng-Chiao, 2011. "Sequential Investments, Know-How Transmission, and Optimal Organization," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Robert Dur & Arjan Non & Hein Roelfsema, 2009.
"Reciprocity and Incentive Pay in the Workplace,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
177, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Robert Dur & Arjan Non & Hein Roelfsema, 2008. "Reciprocity and Incentive Pay in the Workplace," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-080/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dur, Robert & Non, Arjan & Roelfsema, Hein, 2010. "Reciprocity and Incentive Pay in the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 4782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- De Fraja, Gianni, 1999. "After You Sir. Hold-Up, Direct Externalities, and Sequential Investment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 22-39, January.
- Mugisha, Silver, 2007. "Effects of incentive applications on technical efficiencies: Empirical evidence from Ugandan water utilities," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 225-233, December.
- Shin, Dongsoo, 2015. "Incentives and management styles," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 22-31.
- Rosenkranz, Stephanie & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2001. "Vertikale Unternehmenskooperationen," MPRA Paper 6930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sprinkle, Geoffrey B., 2003. "Perspectives on experimental research in managerial accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 287-318.
- Christoph Lülfesmann, 2001. "Limited Liability and Option Contracts in Models with Sequential Investments," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse27_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Dasgupta, Sudipto & Tao, Zhigang, 1998. "Contractual incompleteness and the optimality of equity joint ventures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 391-413, December.
- Ilya Segal & Michael D.Whinston, 2012. "Property Rights," Introductory Chapters, in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), : The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
- Buzard, Kristy & Watson, Joel, 2010.
"Contract, Renegotiation, and Hold Up: Results on the Technology of Trade and Investment,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt3df3q4vg, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Watson, Joel & Buzard, Kristy, 2012. "Contract, renegotiation, and hold up: Results on the technology of trade and investment," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 7(2), May.
- Chongwoo Choe, 2006. "Optimal CEO Compensation: Some Equivalence Results," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 171-201, January.
- Baiman, Stanley & Rajan, Madhav V., 2002. "Incentive issues in inter-firm relationships," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 213-238, April.
- Tsoulouhas, Theofanis, 1999. "Do tournaments solve the two-sided moral hazard problem?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 275-294, November.
- Schwartz, Alan & Watson, Joel, 2000.
"Economic and Legal Aspects of Costly Recontracting,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt4jr3g3h7, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Alan Schwartz & Joel Watson, 2000. "Economic and Legal Aspects of Costly Recontracting," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm143, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jan 2001.
- Robert Gibbons, Editor & John Roberts, Editor, 2012. "The Handbook of Organizational Economics," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9889.
- Aaron S. Edlin & Benjamin E. Hermalin, 1997.
"Contract Renegotiation in Agency Problems,"
NBER Working Papers
6086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anil Arya & Jonathan Glover & K. Sivaramakrishnan., "undated". "The Interaction between Decision and Control Problems and the Value of Information," Corporate Finance & Organizations _016, Ohio State University.
- Yan Dong & Yuliang Yao & Tony Haitao Cui, 2011. "When Acquisition Spoils Retention: Direct Selling vs. Delegation Under CRM," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(7), pages 1288-1299, July.
- Kim, Son Ku & Wang, Susheng, 1998. "Linear Contracts and the Double Moral-Hazard," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 342-378, October.
- Oll, Grete, 2014. "Opportunistic Disclosure in the Inter-Organizational Relationships," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 21/2014, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Steven A. Matthews, 1991. "Renegotiation of Sales Contracts under Moral Hazard," Discussion Papers 950, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Watson, Joel & Wignall, Chris, 2009. "Hold-Up and Durable Trading Opportunities," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt8p8284wg, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Dutta, Mousumi & Husain, Zakir, 2012. "Use of hospital services and socio-economic status in urban India: Does health insurance ensure equitable outcomes?," MPRA Paper 40055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shin, Dongsoo & Yun, Sungho, 2004. "Choice of technology in outsourcing: an endogenous information structure," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 165-178, June.
- Seshimo, Hiroyuki, 2003. "Optimal tenant protection," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 59-92, January.
- Giacomo De Luca, 2008. "Strategic Registration of Voters: The Chilean Case," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-17, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.