Citations for "Resolving Double Moral Hazard Problems with Buyout Agreements"
by Joel S. Demski & David E.M. Sappington
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael L. Katz, 2009.
"Information and the hold-up problem,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 40(3), pages 405-423.
- Chakravarty, Surajeet & MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2006.
"Construction Contracts (or: "How to Get the Right Building at the Right Price?"),"
IZA Discussion Papers
2125, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Surajeet Chakravarty & W. Bentley MacLeod, 2006. "Construction contracts (or "how to get the right building at the right price?")," Discussion Papers 0506-24, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Surajeet Chakravarty & W. Bentley MacLeod, 2006. "Construction Contracts (or “How to Get the Right Building at the Right Price?”)," CESifo Working Paper Series 1714, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guriev Sergei, 2003. "Incomplete Contracts with Cross-Investments," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-32, August.
- Dasgupta, Sudipto & Tao, Zhigang, 1998. "Contractual incompleteness and the optimality of equity joint ventures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 391-413, December.
- Christoph Lülfesmann, 2001. "Limited Liability and Option Contracts in Models with Sequential Investments," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse27_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Steven A. Matthews, 1991. "Renegotiation of Sales Contracts under Moral Hazard," Discussion Papers 950, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Aaron S. Edlin & Benjamin E. Hermalin, 1997.
"Contract Renegotiation in Agency Problems,"
- Anil Arya & Jonathan Glover & K. Sivaramakrishnan., . "The Interaction between Decision and Control Problems and the Value of Information," Corporate Finance & Organizations _016, Ohio State University.
- Dutta, Mousumi & Husain, Zakir, 2012. "Use of hospital services and socio-economic status in urban India: Does health insurance ensure equitable outcomes?," MPRA Paper 40055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsoulouhas, Theofanis, 1999. "Do tournaments solve the two-sided moral hazard problem?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 275-294, November.
- Matthew Ellman, 2006.
"Specificity Revisited: The Role of Cross-Investments,"
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 234-257, April.
- Matthew Ellman, 2004. "Specificity revisited: The role of cross-investments," Economics Working Papers 799, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2005.
- Matthew Ellman, 2004. "Specificity Revisited: The Role of Cross-Investments," Working Papers 150, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Tsai Tsung-Sheng & Kung Sheng-Chiao, 2011. "Sequential Investments, Know-How Transmission, and Optimal Organization," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-24, December.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2008080 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergei Guriev & Dmitriy Kvasov, 2005.
"Contracting on Time,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1369-1385, December.
- Chongwoo Choe, 2006. "Optimal CEO Compensation: Some Equivalence Results," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 171-201, January.
- Kim, Son Ku & Wang, Susheng, 1998. "Linear Contracts and the Double Moral-Hazard," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 342-378, October.
- Rosenkranz, Stephanie & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2001. "Vertikale Unternehmenskooperationen," MPRA Paper 6930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seshimo, Hiroyuki, 2003. "Optimal tenant protection," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 59-92, January.
- Schwartz, Alan & Watson, Joel, 2000.
"Economic and Legal Aspects of Costly Recontracting,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt4jr3g3h7, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Alan Schwartz & Joel Watson, 2000. "Economic and Legal Aspects of Costly Recontracting," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm143, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jan 2001.
- Robert Dur & Arjan Non & Hein Roelfsema, 2009.
"Reciprocity and Incentive Pay in the Workplace,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
177, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mugisha, Silver, 2007. "Effects of incentive applications on technical efficiencies: Empirical evidence from Ugandan water utilities," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 225-233, December.
- Shin, Dongsoo & Yun, Sungho, 2004. "Choice of technology in outsourcing: an endogenous information structure," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 165-178, June.
- Oll, Grete, 2014. "Opportunistic Disclosure in the Inter-Organizational Relationships," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 21/2014, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Baiman, Stanley & Rajan, Madhav V., 2002. "Incentive issues in inter-firm relationships," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 213-238, April.
- Sprinkle, Geoffrey B., 2003. "Perspectives on experimental research in managerial accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 287-318.
- Watson, Joel & Buzard, Kristy, 2012.
"Contract, renegotiation, and hold up: Results on the technology of trade and investment,"
Econometric Society, vol. 7(2), May.
- Buzard, Kristy & Watson, Joel, 2010. "Contract, Renegotiation, and Hold Up: Results on the Technology of Trade and Investment," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt3df3q4vg, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Robert Gibbons, Editor & John Roberts, Editor, 2012. "The Handbook of Organizational Economics," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 9889, March.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20080080 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giacomo De Luca, 2008. "Strategic Registration of Voters: The Chilean Case," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-17, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Watson, Joel & Wignall, Chris, 2009. "Hold-Up and Durable Trading Opportunities," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt8p8284wg, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- De Fraja, Gianni, 1999. "After You Sir. Hold-Up, Direct Externalities, and Sequential Investment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 22-39, January.