Optimal shared-savings contracts in supply chains: Linear contracts and double moral hazard
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reid, Joseph D., 1973. "Sharecropping As An Understandable Market Response: The Post-Bellum South," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 106-130, March.
- Evan L. Porteus, 2000. "Responsibility Tokens in Supply Chain Management," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 203-219, October.
- Evan L. Porteus & Seungjin Whang, 1991. "On Manufacturing/Marketing Incentives," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(9), pages 1166-1181, September.
- Fangruo Chen, 1999. "Decentralized Supply Chains Subject to Information Delays," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(8), pages 1076-1090, August.
- Lippman, Steven A. & Mamer, John W. & McCardle, Kevin F., 1987. "Comparative statics in non-cooperative games via transfinitely iterated play," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 288-303, April.
- Sudheer Gupta & Richard Loulou, 1998. "Process Innovation, Product Differentiation, and Channel Structure: Strategic Incentives in a Duopoly," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 301-316.
- Srabana Gupta & Richard E. Romano, 1998. "Monitoring the Principal with Multiple Agents," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(2), pages 427-442, Summer.
- Gilbert, Stephen M. & Cvsa, Viswanath, 2003. "Strategic commitment to price to stimulate downstream innovation in a supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(3), pages 617-639, November.
- Hau Lee & Seungjin Whang, 1999. "Decentralized Multi-Echelon Supply Chains: Incentives and Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 633-640, May.
- Sugato Bhattacharyya & Francine Lafontaine, 1995. "Double-Sided Moral Hazard and the Nature of Share Contracts," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(4), pages 761-781, Winter.
- Russell Cooper & Thomas W. Ross, 1985. "Product Warranties and Double Moral Hazard," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(1), pages 103-113, Spring.
- Stanley Baiman & Paul E. Fischer & Madhav V. Rajan, 2000. "Information, Contracting, and Quality Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(6), pages 776-789, June.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Paul H. Zipkin, 1999. "Competitive and Cooperative Inventory Policies in a Two-Stage Supply Chain," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(7), pages 936-953, July.
- Charles J. Corbett & Gregory A. DeCroix, 2001. "Shared-Savings Contracts for Indirect Materials in Supply Chains: Channel Profits and Environmental Impacts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(7), pages 881-893, July.
- Mann, Duncan P. & Wissink, Jennifer P., 1990. "Hidden actions and hidden characteristics in warranty markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 53-71.
- Mathewson, G Frank & Winter, Ralph A, 1985. "The Economics of Franchise Contracts," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(3), pages 503-526, October.
- Andy A. Tsay, 1999. "The Quantity Flexibility Contract and Supplier-Customer Incentives," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(10), pages 1339-1358, October.
- van Ackere, Ann, 1993. "The principal/agent paradigm: Its relevance to various functional fields," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 83-103, October.
- Kim, Son Ku & Wang, Susheng, 1998. "Linear Contracts and the Double Moral-Hazard," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 342-378, October.
- René Caldentey & Lawrence M. Wein, 2003. "Analysis of a Decentralized Production-Inventory System," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Jan A. Van Mieghem, 1999. "Coordinating Investment, Production, and Subcontracting," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(7), pages 954-971, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moussawi-Haidar, Lama & Çömez-Dolgan, Nagihan, 2017. "Percentage rent contracts between co-stores," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(3), pages 912-925.
- Emil CRI?AN & Ilie PARPUCEA, 2012. "A Theoretical Bayesian Game Model for the Vendor-Retailer Relation," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(1), pages 99-107, June.
- Wu, Zhengping & Crama, Pascale & Zhu, Wanshan, 2012. "The newsvendor’s optimal incentive contracts for multiple advertisers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 171-181.
- Brandenburg, Marcus, 2016. "Supply chain efficiency, value creation and the economic crisis – An empirical assessment of the European automotive industry 2002–2010," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P3), pages 321-335.
- Stadtler, Hartmut, 2005. "Supply chain management and advanced planning--basics, overview and challenges," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(3), pages 575-588, June.
- Vergara, Marcos & Bonilla, Claudio A. & Sepulveda, Jean P., 2016.
"The complementarity effect: Effort and sharing in the entrepreneur and venture capital contract,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 1017-1025.
- Marcos Vergara & Claudio Bonilla & Jean P. Sepúlveda, 2016. "The Complementarity Effect: Effort and Sharing in the Entrepreneur and Venture Capital Contract," Serie Working Papers 31, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Arup Bose & Debashis Pal & David E. M. Sappington, 2011.
"On the Performance of Linear Contracts,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 159-193, March.
- Debashis Pal & Arup Bose & David Sappington, 2007. "On the Performance of Linear Contracts," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2007-05, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Löffler, Clemens & Pfeiffer, Thomas & Schneider, Georg, 2012. "Controlling for supplier switching in the presence of real options and asymmetric information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 690-700.
- Chakraborty, Abhishek & Chatterjee, Ashis K., 2016. "A surcharge pricing scheme for supply chain coordination under JIT environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(1), pages 14-24.
- Agrawal, Anupam, 2014. "Managing raw material in supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(3), pages 685-698.
- Mesak, Hani I. & Zhang, Hongkai & Pullis, Joe M., 2010. "On optimal service capacity allocation policy in an advance selling environment in continuous time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 505-512, June.
- Guillaume Roels & Uday S. Karmarkar & Scott Carr, 2010. "Contracting for Collaborative Services," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(5), pages 849-863, May.
- Olmos, Marta Fernández & Grazia, Cristina & Perito, Maria Angela, 2011. "Quality and Double Sided Moral Hazard in Share Contracts," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Issue 1).
- Pedrielli, Giulia & Lee, Loo Hay & Ng, Szu Hui, 2015. "Optimal bunkering contract in a buyer–seller supply chain under price and consumption uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 77-94.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2110-:d:153573 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iida, Tetsuo, 2012. "Coordination of cooperative cost-reduction efforts in a supply chain partnership," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(2), pages 180-190.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:163:y:2005:i:3:p:653-667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.