Citations for "Asymmetric Information in Credit Markets and Its Implications for Macro-economics"
by Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew
- Siddiki, Jalal Uddin & Auerbach, Paul, 2000. "Economic development, finance and liberalisation: a survey and some unresolved issues," Economics Discussion Papers 2000-6, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- repec:bai:series:wp0026 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balkenhol, Bernd & Schütte, Haje, 2001. "Collateral, collateral law and collateral substitutes," ILO Working Papers 408917, International Labour Organization.
- Vouldis, Angelos, 2015. "Credit market disequilibrium in Greece (2003-2011) - a Bayesian approach," Working Paper Series 1805, European Central Bank.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2003. "A Nobel Prize for Asymmetric Information: The economic contributions of George Akerlof, Michael Spence and Joseph Stiglitz," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 3-21.
- Coco, Giuseppe, 1999.
"Collateral, heterogeneity in risk attitude and the credit market equilibrium,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 559-574, March.
- Coco, Guiseppe, 1997. "Collateral, Heterogeneity in Risk Attitude and the Credit Market Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 9702, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Enzo Dia, 2002. "A Reconciliation of the Evidence about Bank Lending with Portfolio Theory," Working Papers 56, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2002.
- Valpy FitzGerald & Derya Krolzig, 2003. "Modeling the Demand for Emerging Market Assets," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe10, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Ansgar Belke & Rainer Fehn, 2001.
"Institutions and Structural Unemployment: Do Capital-Market Imperfections Matter?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
504, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ansgar Belke & Rainer Fehn, 2000. "Institutions and Structural Unemployment: Do Capital Market Imperfections Matter?," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 190/2000, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Ansgar Belke & Rainer Fehn, 2001. "Institutions and Structural Unemployment: Do Capital-Market Imperfections Matter?," Vienna Economics Papers 0106, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Ansgar Belke & Rainer Fehn, . "Institutions and Structural Unemployment: Do Capital-Market Imperfections Matter?," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2001-default/2001/1-1008, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Belke, Ansgar & Fehn, Rainer, 2000. "Institutions and structural unemployment: do capital-market imperfections matter?," Discussion Paper Series 40, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Ronald Kumar, 2014. "Exploring the nexus between capital inflows and growth in Latin America and the Caribbean: a study of clusters led by Brazil and Mexico," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(5), pages 2537-2552, September.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Sierra, Jaime, 2003.
"Bankruptcy risk and productive efficiency in manufacturing firms,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 2099-2120, November.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Jaime Humberto Sierra Gonzalez 2, 2003. "Bankruptcy Risk and Productive Efficiency in Manufacturing Firms," CEIS Research Paper 30, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Datta, Soumya, 2014. "Macrodynamics of debt-financed investment-led growth with interest rate rules," MPRA Paper 56713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Coco & G. Pignataro, 2012. "Wealth inequality, unequal opportunities and inefficient credit market," Working Papers wp851, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- C. Monica Capra & Matilde Fernandez & Irene Ramirez-Comeig, 2005. "Moral Hazard and Collateral as Screening Device: Empirical and Experimental Evidence," Emory Economics 0505, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Datta, Soumya, 2013. "Convergence, cycles and complex dynamics of financing investment," MPRA Paper 52111, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2013.
- Enzo Dia, 2004. "Imperfect Information and Monopolistic Pricing in the Banking Industry," Working Papers 74, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- Kjenstad, Einar C. & Su, Xunhua & Zhang, Li, 2015. "Credit rationing by loan size: A synthesized model," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 20-27.
- Giuseppe Coco & Giuseppe Pignataro, 2010.
"Inequality of Opportunity in the Credit Market,"
0026, Dipartimento di Scienze economiche e metodi matematici - Università di Bari, revised Jan 2010.
- Kumar, Ronald Ravinesh, 2013. "Remittances and economic growth: A study of Guyana," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 462-472.
- Carton, Christine & Ronquillo, Cely, 2008.
"Determinantes del crecimiento económico e intermediación bancaria: un análisis empírico para países latinoamericanos
[Determinants of economic growth and bank intermediation: empirical analysis for," MPRA Paper 15514, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2008.
- Datta, Soumya, 2012. "Cycles and Crises in a Model of Debt-financed Investment-led Growth," MPRA Paper 50200, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Dec 2012.
- Giuseppe Coco & Giuseppe Pignataro, 2013. "Unfair credit allocations," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 241-251, June.
- Valpy FitzGerald & Derya Krolzig, 2004. "Modelling the demand for emerging market assets," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 29, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Fehn, Rainer, 2001. "Korporatismus auf dem Arbeitsmarkt und institutionelle Rahmenbedingungen auf dem Kapitalmarkt: zwei Seiten ein- und derselben Medaille?," Discussion Paper Series 46, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Bas Jacobs & Sweder J. G. van Wijnbergen, 2007.
"Capital-Market Failure, Adverse Selection, and Equity Financing of Higher Education,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 63(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Bas Jacobs & Sweder J.G. van Wijnbergen, 2005. "Capital Market Failure, Adverse Selection and Equity Financing of Higher Education," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-037/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Enzo Dia, 2004. "The bank’s risk insurance and the EMU," Working Papers 72, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- Telatar, Erdinc & Telatar, Funda & Ratti, Ronald A., 2003. "On the predictive power of the term structure of interest rates for future inflation changes in the presence of political instability: the Turkish economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 931-946, December.
- Jessica Holmes & Jonathan Isham & Jessica Wasilewski, 2004.
"Overcoming Information Asymmetries in Low-Income Lending: Lessons from the 'Working Wheels' Program,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0244r, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Jessica Holmes & Jonathan Isham & Jessica Wasilewski, 2005. "Overcoming Information Asymmetries in Low-Income Lending: Lessons from the “Working Wheels” Program," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 329–351, October.
- Jessica Holmes & Jonathan Isham & Jessica Wasilewski, 2002. "Overcoming Information Asymmetries in Low-Income Lending: Lessons from the "Working Wheels" Program," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0244, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Cesaroni, Giovanni, 2010. "Contestability and collateral in credit markets with adverse selection," MPRA Paper 26949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Vu Hong Thai & Boateng, Agyenim, 2015. "Bank excess reserves in emerging economies: A critical review and research agenda," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 158-166.
- Espinosa-Vega, Marco A. & Smith, Bruce D. & Yip, Chong K., 2002. "Monetary Policy and Government Credit Programs," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 232-268, July.
- Oscar Landerretche, 2007. "Job flows in chile," Working Papers wp240, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Messori, Marcello, 2014. "A Schumpeterian analysis of the credit market," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 43-59.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2015. "Why Do SMEs Not Borrow More from Banks? Evidence from the People's Republic of China and Southeast Asia," ADBI Working Papers 509, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Enzo Dia, 2004. "Monopolistic Pricing in the Banking Industry: a Dynamic Portfolio Model," Finance 0411025, EconWPA.
- Charles Goodhart & Lavan Mahadeva & John Spicer, 2003. "Monetary policy's effects during the financial crises in Brazil and Korea," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 55-79.
- Coco, G. & Pignataro, G., 2011. "Perverse cross-subsidization in the credit market," Working Papers 11/01, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Parker, Simon C, 2002. "Do Banks Ration Credit to New Enterprises? And Should Governments Intervene? President's Lecture Delivered at the Annual General Meeting of the Scottish Economic Society 4-5 September 2001," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(2), pages 162-95, May.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2004. "Are banks really special? A note on the theory of financial intermediaries," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf04021, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Oscar Landerretche Moreno, 2007. "Creation and Destruction: Evidence from an Emerging Market," Working Papers wp246, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Fernando Garcia & Fernanda Brollo, 2004. "Institutions, Credit rationing and housing development," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 87, Econometric Society.
- Guillaume Colosiez & Mouldi Djelassi, 1993. "La redécouverte des cycles financiers," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(3), pages 109-144.