Citations for "The Determinants of International Production"
by Dunning, John H
- Neary, J. Peter, 2009.
"Trade costs and foreign direct investment,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 207-218, March.
- Esiyok, Bulent, 2011. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in Turkey: a panel study approach," MPRA Paper 36568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lin, Yue, 2015. "Firm heterogeneity and location choice of Chinese firms in Latin America and the Caribbean: Corporate ownership, strategic motives and host country institutions," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 274-292.
- Fang Cai & Francis E. Warnock, 2004. "International diversification at home and abroad," International Finance Discussion Papers 793, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alan Rugman, 1980. "Internalization as a general theory of foreign direct investment: A re-appraisal of the literature," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 365-379, June.
- Escobar Gamboa, Octavio Romano, 2013.
"Foreign direct investment (FDI) determinants and spatial spillovers across Mexico's states,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/10605, Paris Dauphine University.
- Octavio Romano Escobar Gamboa, 2013. "Foreign direct investment (FDI) determinants and spatial spillovers across Mexico's states," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(7), pages 993-1012, October.
- Cai, Fang & Warnock, Francis E., 2005. "International diversification at home and abroad," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,06, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Pangarkar, Nitin, 2008. "Internationalization and performance of small- and medium-sized enterprises," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 475-485, October.
- VINTILĂ Denisia, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment Theories: An Overview of the Main FDI Theories," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 02, June.
- Iavor Marangozov, 2005. "From Practice to Theory of the International Joint Ventures," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 44-77.
- Alcantara, Lailani Laynesa & Mitsuhashi, Hitoshi, 2012. "Make-or-Break Decisions in Choosing Foreign Direct Investment Locations," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 335-351.
- Chandra, Ramdas & Newburry, William, 1997. "A cognitive map of the international business field," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 387-410, August.
- John Dunning, 2001. "The Eclectic (OLI) Paradigm of International Production: Past, Present and Future," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 173-190.
- Escobar Gamboa, Octavio Romano, 2009. "IDE entrants, exportations et productivité manufacturière : les différentes performances des régions mexicaines," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/3850 edited by Guillochon, Bernard.
- MC. Di Guardo & E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2013. "The Concurrent Impact of Cultural, Political, and Spatial Distances on International Mergers and Acquisitions," Working Paper CRENoS 201308, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Noorbakhsh, Farhad & Paloni, Alberto & Youssef, Ali, 2001. "Human Capital and FDI Inflows to Developing Countries: New Empirical Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1593-1610, September.
- Paulgeorg Juhl, 1980. "American multinationals and American interests — Oder : American interests and American multinationals ?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 584-592, September.
- Oesterle, Michael-Jörg & Richta, Hannah Noriko & Fisch, Jan Hendrik, 2013. "The influence of ownership structure on internationalization," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 187-201.
- Rashmi Banga, 2003. "Diffenentail impact of Japanese and U.S foreign direct invesements on productivity growth- A firm level analysis," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 112, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Andersen, Torben Juul, 2012. "Multinational risk and performance outcomes: Effects of knowledge intensity and industry context," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 239-252.
- Jamuna Agarwal, 1980. "Determinants of foreign direct investment: A survey," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(4), pages 739-773, December.
- Bartels, Frank L. & Napolitano, Francesco & Tissi, Nicola E., 2014. "FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa: A longitudinal perspective on location-specific factors (2003–2010)," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 516-529.
- Richard E. Caves, 1980. "Investment and Location Policies of Multinational Companies," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 116(III), pages 321-338, September.
- Russ, Katheryn, 2004. "The Endogeneity of the Exchange Rate as a Determinant of FDI: A Model of Money, Entry, and Multinational Firms," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt9xr4f238, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Miguel Ricaurte & Katherine Schmeiser, 2009. "FDI vs. Exports: Accounting for Differences in Export-Sales Intensities," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 523, Central Bank of Chile.
- Iamsiraroj, Sasi & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2015. "Does growth attract FDI?," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Qian, Gongming & Li, Ji, 1998. "Multinationality, global market diversification, and risk performance for the largest U.S. firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 149-170, October.
- Qian, Gongming, 2002. "Multinationality, product diversification, and profitability of emerging US small- and medium-sized enterprises," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 611-633, October.
- Dunning, John H., 2006. "When I met Hymer: Some personal recollections," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 115-123, April.
- Resmini, Laura & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2013. "Is foreign direct investment to China crowding out the foreign direct investment to other countries?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 1-16.
- Barbara Pfeffer, 2008. "FDI and FPI - Strategic Complements?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200812, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Mezias, John M., 2002. "How to identify liabilities of foreignness and assess their effects on multinational corporations," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 265-282.
- Giovanni Immordino, 2007.
"Advertising and Cost Reduction,"
CSEF Working Papers
177, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Svensson, Roger & Fors, Gunnar, 1994. "R&D and Foreign Sales: Evidence from Swedish Multinationals," Working Paper Series 423, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ding, Ding, 2015. "Leaning from multinational companies through hiring: An empirical investigation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 402, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Fadzlan Sufian, 2012. "Determinants of multinational banks’ subsidiary performance: the host and home country effects," Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 130-155, August.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Ebersberger, Bernd & Lööf, Hans, 2007.
"The Innovative Performance of Foreign-owned Enterprises in Small Open Economies,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
87, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bernhard Dachs & Bernd Ebersberger & Hans Lööf, 2008. "The innovative performance of foreign-owned enterprises in small open economies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 393-406, August.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "How foreign investment affects host countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1745, The World Bank.
- Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2008. "Economic Interest versus Social Conscience Signing Bilateral Investment Treaties – Does Human Rights Matter?," MPRA Paper 15431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad, 1989. "Determinants and structural development of FDI in Pacific-Rim developing countries," Kiel Working Papers 382, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sánchez-Martín, Miguel Eduardo & de Arce, Rafael & Escribano, Gonzalo, 2014. "Do changes in the rules of the game affect FDI flows in Latin America? A look at the macroeconomic, institutional and regional integration determinants of FDI," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 279-299.
- Lim, Sung-Hoon, 2008. "How investment promotion affects attracting foreign direct investment: Analytical argument and empirical analyses," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-53, February.
- Li, Bo, 1988. "Wirtschaftspolitische Rahmenbedingungen und ausländische Direktinvestitionen in der VR China," Kiel Working Papers 339, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Fors, Gunnar & Svensson, Roger, 1994. "R&D in Swedish Multinational Corporations," Working Paper Series 406, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lavie, Dovev & Fiegenbaum, Avi, 2003. "The dominant strategic positioning of foreign MNCs: a typological approach and the experience of Israeli industries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 805-814, October.
- Mahvish Faran, 2014. "An Impact Assessment of Expected Future Turmoil Risk on FDI: A Panel Data Analysis of Developing Countries," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 101-128, July-Dec.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1988. "The International Firm: A Vehicle for Overcoming Barriers to Trade and a Global Intelligence Organization Diffusing the Notion of a Nation," Working Paper Series 201, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Abdul F. M. Shamsuddin, 1994. "Economic Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Less Developed Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 41-51.
- Biswas, Rita & Fraser, Donald R. & Mahajan, Arvind, 1997. "The international market for corporate control: Evidence from acquisitions of financial firms," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 33-54.
- Sibunruang A & Brimble P, 1988. "The employment effects of manufacturing multinational enterprises in Thailand," ILO Working Papers 262292, International Labour Organization.
- Kohli, Reena & Mann, Bikram Jit Singh, 2012. "Analyzing determinants of value creation in domestic and cross border acquisitions in India," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 998-1016.
- Sanchez-Martin, Miguel Eduardo & de Pinies, Jaime & Antoine, Kassia, 2015. "Measuring the determinants of backward linkages from FDI in developing economies : is it a matter of size ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7185, The World Bank.
- Stehn, Jürgen, 1990. "Determinanten internationaler Direktinvestitionen: eine kritische Analyse traditioneller Theorieansätze," Kiel Working Papers 412, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Valeriano Martínez-San Román & Marta Bengoa-Calvo & Blanca Sánchez-Robles Rute, 2013. "The Trade-FDI Nexus: Evidence from the European Union," Working Papers 2013/15, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Dauti, Bardhyl, 2008. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Ivestment inflow in South East European Countries - Panel Estimation," MPRA Paper 18273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernhard Dachs, 2014. "Internationalisation of R&D: A Brief Survey of the Literature," Chapters, in: The Internationalisation of Business R&D, chapter 2, pages 1-3 Edward Elgar.
- Aabo, Tom & Ploeen, Rasmus, 2014. "The German humpback: Internationalization and foreign exchange hedging," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 114-129.
- Russ, Katheryn Niles, 2007. "The endogeneity of the exchange rate as a determinant of FDI: A model of entry and multinational firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 344-372, April.
- Susan Feinberg & Gordon Phillips, 2002. "Firm-Specific Resources, Financial-Market Development and the Growth of U.S. Multinationals," NBER Working Papers 9252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McDougall, Patricia Phillips & Oviatt, Benjamin M., 1996. "New venture internationalization, strategic change, and performance: A follow-up study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 23-40, January.
- Lee, In Hyeock & Rugman, Alan M., 2012. "Firm-specific advantages, inward FDI origins, and performance of multinational enterprises," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 132-146.
- Martin, Xavier & van den Oever, K.F., 2013. "Progress, maturity or exhaustion? Sources and modes of theorizing on the international strategy - performance relationship (1990-2011)," Other publications TiSEM 656747af-da51-4917-92fd-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Pomfret, Richard, 1976. "The consequences of free trade in manufactures between Israel and the EEC," Kiel Working Papers 51, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Filip De Beule & Ilke Van Beveren, 2009. "Multinational ownership and R&D intensity: The role of external knowledge sources and spillovers," LICOS Discussion Papers 24209, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Anselm Komla Abots, 2015. "Foreign Ownership of Firms and Corruption in Africa," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 647-655.
- Tan, Benjamin & Vertinsky, Ilan, 1995. "Strategic advantages of japanese electronics firms and the scale of their subsidiaries in the US and Canada," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 373-386, September.
- Paniagua, Jordi & Sapena, Juan, 2014. "Is FDI doing good? A golden rule for FDI ethics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 807-812.
- Qian, Gongming, 1996. "The effect of multinationality measures upon the risk-return performance of US firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 247-265, June.
- Söhnke M. Bartram & Gregory W. Brown & Frank R. Fehle, 2009.
"International Evidence on Financial Derivatives Usage,"
Financial Management Association International, vol. 38(1), pages 185-206, 03.
- Sohnke M. Bartram & Gregory W. Brown & Frank R. Fehle, 2003. "International Evidence on Financial Derivatives Usage," Finance 0307003, EconWPA, revised 24 Jul 2003.